Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Survivor 34 - Game Changers

The whole thing looked contrived

I didn't think it seemed contrived at all; those people are not that good of actors and Probst was practically speechless. But I do think it probably helps Zeke's chances.

Funny part was it seemed like Varner was doing okay with his "vote out Ozzy" argument before he went nuclear. That could be editing though.

I didn't think it seemed contrived at all; those people are not that good of actors and Probst was practically speechless. But I do think it probably helps Zeke's chances.

Funny part was it seemed like Varner was doing okay with his "vote out Ozzy" argument before he went nuclear. That could be editing though.

Agreed...not sure anything he said could help, but wow, yeah, talk about going from slim to absolutely no chance. :doh:

Agreed...not sure anything he said could help, but wow, yeah, talk about going from slim to absolutely no chance. :doh:

Yeah, when they don't even bother to vote you know you focked the dog pretty good.

Tranny has a pretty good doctor. I thought he was just a chubby gay dude. Had no idea that was a chick with a d!ck.

I just watched this weeks episode. I am officially done with Survivor.

What a focking joke.

Great concept for a game but too bad they had to politicize it to such a sickening level.

Tranny has a pretty good doctor. I thought he was just a chubby gay dude. Had no idea that was a chick with a d!ck.

This.

Pretty good show i thought. There's alot contrived and edited for that show..

That was about as real as it gets on alot of levels.

Zeke for how he just wanted to be known as a survivor player, varner for his mistake and his contrition and sadness for what he had done.

And Jeff was right...zeke looked lost there for awhile. Felt bad for varner...knew.he couldnt reel that one back.

This

That does suck for Varner. But let's be honest. What he did was pretty bad. And there's this sense in society nowadays that actions shouldn't have consequences. But they do. Reading a few articles about this after you posted the above it sounds like Varner will be ok and his employer made a knee jerk decision. But he put them in a bad spot and I really can't blame them for deciding the bad publicity wasn't worth it.

That does suck for Varner. But let's be honest. What he did was pretty bad. And there's this sense in society nowadays that actions shouldn't have consequences. But they do. Reading a few articles about this after you posted the above it sounds like Varner will be ok and his employer made a knee jerk decision. But he put them in a bad spot and I really can't blame them for deciding the bad publicity wasn't worth it.

True....but we also have a this sense in society that every mistake MUST have a massive pound of flesh as punishment. Guy made a mistake, was pretty clearly appalled at himself and apologized profusely. Won't matter...he'll get pounded into the ground anyway.....right up until we have something else to get upset about and forget all about Varner or the tranny.

so just to set this straight

the gay guy outed a tranny for being a tranny, during a game whose motto is outwit, outlast, outplay, and hes fired from his job for telling the truth

and CBS decided to go ahead and air this 10 months later in order to bring fire to its show

and of course we now see how trannys have moved up past the gays now in should be TLGBQ

the gay guy outed a tranny for being a tranny, during a game whose motto is outwit, outlast, outplay, and hes fired from his job for telling the truth

and CBS decided to go ahead and air this 10 months later in order to bring fire to its show

and of course we now see how trannys have moved up past the gays now in should be TLGBQ

Yeah but "outting" someone..let alone on national tv is a big no no.

It's a game and there was no strategic advantage to outing Zeke. In fact, it had the opposite effect. He didn't outwit, outlast, or outplay anyone with this action. It came off as a petty, hurtful act and made Varner look like he lacked compassion. The fact that he is gay and active in that community only adds to how disgraceful the act was.

Yeah but "outting" someone..let alone on national tv is a big no no.

he didn't out him

Zeke had to give permission to CBS to show it, and CBS could have edited it out

its all about drama

It's a game and there was no strategic advantage to outing Zeke. In fact, it had the opposite effect. He didn't outwit, outlast, or outplay anyone with this action. It came off as a petty, hurtful act and made Varner look like he lacked compassion. The fact that he is gay and active in that community only adds to how disgraceful the act was.

Varner is older, I remember when trannies weren't part of the LG society like in the 80's/90's my Aunt who was a big lesbian activist called them freaks, bisexuals weren't part of there groups, it was gay and lesbian

he didn't out him

Zeke had to give permission to CBS to show it, and CBS could have edited it out

its all about drama

You think they ask them if they can air something?

And zeke eventually being ok with it still doesnt make it ok.

But again...dont think varner should be ruined either

You think they ask them if they can air something?

And zeke eventually being ok with it still doesnt make it ok.

But again...dont think varner should be ruined either

yes when it comes to personal stuff CBS will routinely ask for permission to air something

yes when it comes to personal stuff CBS will routinely ask for permission to air something

Ah..hmm..didnt know that.

Would

I'm done with this show :mad:

I'm getting close too...talking about voting off Andrea! :mad:

They voted off Hali. :(

But she's on the jury :)

Why? Voting off Ozzy?

yes.

the greatest survivor contestant to have never done well. He ALWAYS gets voted off early for being a threat.

:mad:

yes.

the greatest survivor contestant to have never done well. He ALWAYS gets voted off early for being a threat.

Yeah didnt like that either.

Hali was surprised she got voted off? She sucked, she sucked the last time...and she knew it. She was just hoping to suck long enough to get carried to the end.

This show is a nerds wet dream. The unathletic people get to vote out the jocks.

Hope someone starves now.

Yeah didnt like that either.

Hali was surprised she got voted off? She sucked, she sucked the last time...and she knew it. She was just hoping to suck long enough to get carried to the end.

This show is a nerds wet dream. The unathletic people get to vote out the jocks.

Hope someone starves now.

been complaining for many years and tired of the hot girls/jocks always getting voted off. first

yes.

I love Ozzy in the challenges but he's never had much of a social game. Pretty dumb just to count on your fishing to keep you around. I don't know that it made much sense to get rid of him though when Zeke was sitting there ready to be taken out. Debbie just wanted to say she pulled off a blindside. They need to get rid of that annoying twit sooner rather than later.

I love Ozzy in the challenges but he's never had much of a social game. Pretty dumb just to count on your fishing to keep you around. I don't know that it made much sense to get rid of him though when Zeke was sitting there ready to be taken out. Debbie just wanted to say she pulled off a blindside. They need to get rid of that annoying twit sooner rather than later.

:thumbsup:

been complaining for many years and tired of the hot girls/jocks always getting voted off. first

It's a race to the bottom....and then whoever beat cancer, had their mom die during the show, or lost a child wins....

Get to the final 3...then turn on the waterworks.

It's a race to the bottom....and then whoever beat cancer, had their mom die during the show, or lost a child wins....

Get to the final 3...then turn on the waterworks.

I wonder if Zeke hadn't been outed and had made it to the final 3 if he would have played the tranny card at that point. Imagine how blown away the jury would be to have that just thrown out there.

I wonder if Zeke hadn't been outed and had made it to the final 3 if he would have played the tranny card at that point. Imagine how blown away the jury would be to have that just thrown out there.

Lets talk Zeke.

he's got to the be the hairiest tranny alive, right?

Lets talk Zeke.

he's got to the be the hairiest tranny alive, right?

Nah, I've seen hairier ones. :ninja:

Wait...parrot is eddie murphy?

:lol:

Thank god Andrea didn't get voted off. If I can't fap to her for an hour every week, I'm jumping ship!

Took awhile but it finally jumped the shark

:pointstosky: called it last week

I'll still watch :banana: