Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Obama just took a 400k speaking fee

JFC Trump fans whining about this...talk about pure hypocrisy.

:lol:

Seriously? It even has Democrats upset (except of course hacks like yourself and qweef).

Seriously? It even has Democrats upset (except of course hacks like yourself and qweef).

They think because Trump has flaws it makes Obama pristine. It doesn't. Obama is a phony and people caught on to it and rejected his choice to succeed him. In the end the American public said no more of you, please go away and take miss thing with you.

They think because Trump has flaws it makes Obama pristine. It doesn't. Obama is a phony and people caught on to it and rejected his choice to succeed him. In the end the American public said no more of you, please go away and take miss thing with you.

The funny yet sad part is Sho, qweeff, etc all claim "I didn't vote for him/her" yet they become quite rabid in their defense of them.

Trump raised the price of his country club from $100k to $200k because he's there all the time and is using that for more profit. Those who are mad because Obama makes money speeking, are you also mad about this?

Trump raised the price of his country club from $100k to $200k because he's there all the time and is using that for more profit. Those who are mad because Obama makes money speeking, are you also mad about this?

Hey if people want to pay it, good for him...

Speeking?

The point of this thread was Obama yammering about Wall Street Fat Cats during his Presidency then turns around and seems to climb into bed with them.

Trump raising the cost of initiation fee is hypocritical how?

The point of this thread was Obama yammering about Wall Street Fat Cats during his Presidency then turns around and seems to climb into bed with them.

Why do you hate America and free enterprise?

Why do you hate America and free enterprise?

I don't hate America but I do hate hypocrites. However, the last thing I want is to stop someone from working. I'll leave that to the Democrats.

So, I checked out for a while. Has anybody come back with a quote from Obummer saying he wouldn't take speaking fees from the 'fat cats'? Best I can find is him saying that "we're not going to bail you out again."

See, one's TAKING money, the other is GIVING money to the fat cats.

Now that he can't really influence policy, who the fock cares? Those guys spend that much at Scores on a given night.

But I really would be interested in seeing Obama 'going back on his word' if it actually happened. Mostly bc I'd love to see Trevor Noah and the crew nail him for it. - But that ain't gonna happen....

I don't hate America but I do hate hypocrites. However, the last thing I want is to stop someone from working. I'll leave that to the Democrats.

Do you hate Trump for preaching about saving America's jobs and having his hats and ties made overseas? Just wanting to see if your hate for hypocrites is party dependent.

So, I checked out for a while. Has anybody come back with a quote from Obummer saying he wouldn't take speaking fees from the 'fat cats'? Best I can find is him saying that "we're not going to bail you out again."

See, one's TAKING money, the other is GIVING money to the fat cats.

Now that he can't really influence policy, who the fock cares? Those guys spend that much at Scores on a given night.

But I really would be interested in seeing Obama 'going back on his word' if it actually happened. Mostly bc I'd love to see Trevor Noah and the crew nail him for it. - But that ain't gonna happen....

Do you hate Trump for preaching about saving America's jobs and having his hats and ties made overseas? Just wanting to see if your hate for hypocrites is party dependent.

Does an American Company make the same hat and ties that are made overseas?

Does an American Company make the same hat and ties that are made overseas?

Yes, there are American hat and tie manufacturers. Nevermind, you answered the question. You hate Democrat hypocrites only. I kind of figured as much. :thumbsup:

Ive never cared who these guys speak with or what they get paid. Been pretty consistent with this.

But the hypocrisy from you all is awesome.

Like drain the swamp and filling it with worseslime? Bitching about Goldman Sachs and filling your cabinet with those guys?

He took money for a focking speech...so focking what?

Yes, there are American hat and tie manufacturers. Nevermind, you answered the question. You hate Democrat hypocrites only. I kind of figured as much. :thumbsup:

Yeah meathead, all hats and ties are the same quality regardless of where they're made. I'm sure your Corona wife beater and jorts are also available for purchase in France but God bless you for buying the Walmart brand!

Yeah meathead, all hats and ties are the same quality regardless of where they're made. I'm sure your Corona wife beater and jorts are also available for purchase in France but God bless you for buying the Walmart brand!

You seriously think he gets his merchandise made overseas because of quality?? Bwahahahaha

You seriously think he gets his merchandise made overseas because of quality?? Bwahahahaha

Well, I know that's why I get all my baby toys from China too.

Our kids just aren't getting enough lead in their diet.

Bizarro world at the Geek club today.

Elizabeth Warren is on the same page as HT, Double F, et al. And at the same time she is gonna lose points in the eyes of Wiff and Sho.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/elizabeth-warren-im-troubled-obamas-400-000-speaking-044703185--abc-news-topstories.html

• Like 1

I guess you get paid that much, when institutions know they won't have an x president capable of speaking in complete sentences for at least another 8 years.

• Like 1

Obama hasn't given a good speech since 2004. The rest has just been him preaching and telling Americans what's wrong with them.

Well, I know that's why I get all my baby toys from China too.

Our kids just aren't getting enough lead in their diet.

Dear God please tell me you didn't breed. :shocking:

Bizarro world at the Geek club today.

Elizabeth Warren is on the same page as HT, Double F, et al. And at the same time she is gonna lose points in the eyes of Wiff and Sho.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/elizabeth-warren-im-troubled-obamas-400-000-speaking-044703185--abc-news-topstories.html

This is Capitalism at its best, go for it Barry.

Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard Law School professor and consumer advocate challenging Republican Senator Scott Brown, took home more than $700,000 in compensation from teaching and consulting fees over a two-year period from 2010 to 2011, according to her most recent financial disclosure form.

This is Capitalism at its best, go for it Barry.

Elizabeth Warren, the Harvard Law School professor and consumer advocate challenging Republican Senator Scott Brown, took home more than $700,000 in compensation from teaching and consulting fees over a two-year period from 2010 to 2011, according to her most recent financial disclosure form.

How dare a consumer advocate earn money.

The Obummer thing is mildly hypocritical and totally unsurprising. I do have to laugh at Fox calling him a "progressive Democrat." In what way is lining Wall Street pockets and drone strikes in the middle east "progressive"? Obummer like nearly every Democrat in Washington is Republican Lite. There is no liberal or progressive party in DC.

What's really shocking about this, is wiffleball is defending a black man to this extent. :lol:

:first:

The Obummer thing is mildly hypocritical and totally unsurprising. I do have to laugh at Fox calling him a "progressive Democrat." In what way is lining Wall Street pockets and drone strikes in the middle east "progressive"? Obummer like nearly every Democrat in Washington is Republican Lite. There is no liberal or progressive party in DC.

I would not say not enforcing our countries laws is "republican light" or the BLM and bathroom nonsense. Or pardoning thousands of convicted felons. Pretty liberal stuff there.

I would not say not enforcing our countries laws is "republican light" or the BLM and bathroom nonsense. Or pardoning thousands of convicted felons. Pretty liberal stuff there.

As you types often point out, Wall Street and the upper class became phenomenally wealthy under Obummer while we drone striked the hell out of the ME and continued the same trend toward anti-privacy laws we've had since 9/11. There's pretty much no difference between either part on the big issues. You've been duped into debating the meaningless wedge stuff like bathrooms.

I haven't met a single person that gives a fock about bathrooms, outside the republicans on this forearm.

As you types often point out, Wall Street and the upper class became phenomenally wealthy under Obummer while we drone striked the hell out of the ME and continued the same trend toward anti-privacy laws we've had since 9/11. There's pretty much no difference between either part on the big issues. You've been duped into debating the meaningless wedge stuff like bathrooms.

No,you don't recognize the change that has occurred in the Democratic Party. They decided a while ago to get in bed with Wall Street and abandon the blue collar class. You didn't notice?

I haven't met a single person that gives a fock about bathrooms, outside the republicans on this forearm.

That's you. Plenty of parents GAF. I know a bunch.

:rolleyes:

CNN - Obama takes on big banks by starting with a 400k speaking fee.

No,you don't recognize the change that has occurred in the Democratic Party. They decided a while ago to get in bed with Wall Street and abandon the blue collar class. You didn't notice?

I did notice there is no difference between the parties on these issues. You think there is because of bathrooms.