Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Favorite beach/lake/boat songs

Interesting. I don't really think too much about location or activity specific songs. Maybe I should start.

Personally,I love doing it,road trip specific,sittin' on the deck kicked back,beach/boat etc.

• Like 1

lol. Page 2 and no mention of the Beach Boys....pathetic!!

• Like 1

First of all, how the fock can you have a beach/water playlist without some focking bob Marley?

I like mainly acoustic type stuff in that setting. Some jack Johnson. Jason Mraz. And of course, beach boys, jimmy buffet, etc.

First of all, how the fock can you have a beach/water playlist without some focking bob Marley?

I like mainly acoustic type stuff in that setting. Some jack Johnson. Jason Mraz. And of course, beach boys, jimmy buffet, etc.

This/

Ottis makes me smile when hearing him on the beach.

Butt Hole Surfers- Black Eyed Twister. Being old makes me horny on the beach or lake or swamp watching all the pretty girls strut it in small bikinis and I go back to the condo before dinner and take a shower and realize big hands your my only one. Tom Petty-American Girl John Cougar- Jack & Diane. Eagles-Take It Easy. LL Cool J- Going Back To Cali.

To many. :cheers:

love it, and the album :thumbsup:

I don't know, this whole thing is treading way too close to the whole 'I made you a mixtape' thing.