Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

Royce Freeman

I started this bum Freeman over Conner.

Phillip Lindsay career leader in scrimmage and all-purpose yards at the University of Colorado, Lindsay is a capable complementary back who earned a spot after a strong offseason.

Phillip Lindsay career leader in scrimmage and all-purpose yards at the University of Colorado, Lindsay is a capable complementary back who earned a spot after a strong offseason.

Ughhh...All we heard all off season was how FREEMAN was killing it.

Drop him then :dunno:

Everyone thought Booker would be the one to split then they each get 15 and Booker gets 2 carries. Isnt FF great?

Lol, just shows how much it’s all about luck.

We don’t know.

Relax...if it wasn't for Saquons big run...Freeman would have looked better. Team needs to gel and Case needs to stop turning the ball over... only week 1

Linsay...undersized back {5'8 185lbs} limits to his use and fantasy roster value, would never replace or be featured as the starting back, he would be on IR in a month.....Minor waiver bid....

Relax...if it wasn't for Saquons big run...Freeman would have looked better. Team needs to gel and Case needs to stop turning the ball over... only week 1

I notice a lot of guys today are taking away Saquons big run to paint a dif picture. If you take away the lasagna I ate tonite, I wouldnt have had any dinner. I guess Im hungry?

The long run is the beauty of Barkley. He is so damn fast for his size. It can be counted on. Guys who run a 4.6 40 shouldnt be expected to have them as consistently

I am wondering how much to bid on this Lindsay kid

I'm trying to figure out the same. I think Lindsay isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. He logged a lot of work with no injuries, they chose to give him the ball. He's in an unclear backfield, can catch and is on a good offense. All the things you look for in a waiver RB.

I'm a bit on edge after seeing Henry be treated like a baby by the playcaller, and DJ in a negative game script which is sure to continue at times this year (maybe more often than not).

I'm considering dropping 30% of my budget on Lindsay.

I notice a lot of guys today are taking away Saquons big run to paint a dif picture. If you take away the lasagna I ate tonite, I wouldnt have had any dinner. I guess Im hungry?

Gluten free at best

Very frustrating, I watched most of the game.

They showed an early game highlight where Freeman fumbled, but there was a penalty on the play.

I think they were hinting he was sitting because of the fumble.

Late in the game he was getting more reps, and the announcers pointed out "and Freeman is holding the ball with both hands"

• Like 1

The long run is the beauty of Barkley. He is so damn fast for his size. It can be counted on. Guys who run a 4.6 40 shouldnt be expected to have them as consistently

Obviously Barkley won't break a huge run every game, no RB will, but if you watched Saquon for the last few years at penn state, which a few on this bored clearly haven't, that's who he is. 5 runs for ten yards and then on the 6th: he gone...
  • Like 1

this case would make more sense against someone who gets <10 touches a game... wouldn't you want an RB who is known for breaking long runs... especially if he will routinely see 20+ touches a game?

this case would make more sense against someone who gets <10 touches a game... wouldn't you want an RB who is known for breaking long runs... especially if he will routinely see 20+ touches a game?

Barry Sanders was like that...1 yard, 3 yards, -2 yards, 5 yards...89 yards. He was pretty good.