Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Have we discussed this years Super Bowl being in Minnesota?

Solid decision NFL. Good call. Good job, good effort.

Avg high in Feb. a balmy 29.

Fock off NFL.

Yeah, so stupid that they have to let every new stadium host it. Who in their right mind would want to go there in the winter. Should be in Miami every year.

Solid decision NFL. Good call. Good job, good effort.

Avg high in Feb. a balmy 29.

Fock off NFL.

It's a dome right?

It's a dome right?

you think only 70,000 people visit the super bowl location for a game :lol:

what will people do? who wants to pack a focking coat and mittens when going to a super bowl?@?@?@?@

"@"R$@#@#$

you think only 70,000 people visit the super bowl location for a game :lol:

what will people do? who wants to pack a focking coat and mittens when going to a super bowl?@?@?@?@

"@"R$@#@#$

You live in a winter location? Do you sit inside and pull your pud for 6 months??

There's sh1t to do. There is heat too. And indoor plumbing and stuff

I don't have a problem with this being that it does have a roof...

:doh:

I could give a sh1t about the weather inside the stadium,

it's supposed to be a destination, to go and do warm, outside sh1t. in Feb, 3/4 of the country is cold, people want a warm place to go. not focking Minnesota.

it's supposed to be a destination, to go and do warm, outside sh1t. in Feb, 3/4 of the country is cold, people want a warm place to go. not focking Minnesota.

Hey, hey, hey...even when it's warm people don't want to go to focking Minnesota, the weather has nothing to do with it.

There is heat too. And indoor plumbing and stuff

Well, not everywhere. :(

Hey, hey, hey...even when it's warm people don't want to go to focking Minnesota, the weather has nothing to do with it.

This is a much better point overall

Well to be honest, people don't want to go to Minnesota any time of the year, but I still don't have an issue with it... I like that the NFL is trying new locations than the normal Florida, New Orleans, California locale...

I like the idea of trying something different but I dunno, focking Minnesota?

I mean with NYC at least youve got all the stuff the Big Apple has to offer. So Im not necessarily opposed to cold or potentially cold locations but its gotta be a pretty good spot

Patriots got the super bowl when they built their new stadium, right? :rolleyes:

which would have been dumb too!

far less to do in Foxboro (especially at that time) than minny

They got lucky the year they had it in New York a few years ago when the weather wasn't to bad. I agree, it's dumb.

The NFL would have it in London if they thought it would give them a dollar more.

The new Minny stadium looks pretty cool - same guy who did Jerry World did that one. :thumbsup:

Minnesota might be playing in it.

Look at the QBs in the NFC.

Keenum, Goff, Wentz

and

Cam, Brees, Wilson

I'll take one from the later group to be in the super bowl

Miserable weather, miserable choice. SB is a destination and a hookerpalooza. This year it will be people crammed into every hotel bar like sardines.

Miserable weather, miserable choice. SB is a destination and a hookerpalooza. This year it will be people crammed into every hotel bar like sardines.

:thumbsup:

But it gives a great excuse to get inside to warm up. :banana:

We have a skyway system. The snowflakes wouldn't have to even go outside to get from their hotel to the stadium.

I went to Super Bowl XXVI in Minnesota (Redskins/Bills) and had to walk over a mile in that damn weather just to get to the stadium,the worst part was once inside it was so nice you then had to take your coat,gloves etc off and sit on them in your seat because there was no room.

Look at the QBs in the NFC.

Keenum, Goff, Wentz

and

Cam, Brees, Wilson

I'll take one from the later group to be in the super bowl

I hate to say it and maybe I am some what bias since I watch them a lot being a packers fan. But minnesota is legit. Sure keenum is easy to look past. But hr can put up good games. If they can get their geound game going they will be tough to beat. I would put their defense up against anyones. They have very good weapons in thielen diggs and rudolph.

Not sure who I favor in the NFC. Not sure why you group cam with brees and wilson. Id rather have keenum than cam.

Brees in a rivalry game to bury thr falcons put up 17 pts and a game losing int. When matt ryan gave them 3 picks. Their success will rely on kamara and the defense.

Pretty sure we've had Super Bowls go off just fine in I want to say Detroit and Indianapolis?

Overall I guess I agree. Just because you can't keep having the Super Bowl in two or three different states all the time.

Personally, I have advocated for rotating the Pro Bowl two states that do not have a pro franchise. Great way to reach out to potential new fans. And, most of them have a built-in base at the college level.

Also, Hawaii ain't quite the prize it was back in 1956.

Buffalo would be an awesome place to hold it.

Loved that game today :thumbsup:

AND all the hookers have big heavy coats, no clue what you're buying...and they're from Minnesota. :cry:

Based on Detroit a few years back, they come in from all over the place....AND they have big heavy coats. :lol: