Sign in to follow this  
naomi

The 15:17 to Paris

Eastwood's movie on the takedown of the terrorist on the train in France with the actual guys playing themselves; I'll see it. This must be a first.

No spoilers :nono:

YT comment: BORING. Take a five minute scene (couple of Americans tackle a gunner on a train before he could do anything. FIN) and turn it into a full movie. Based on a True Event....then add some made up stuff to give the movie some more fluff. The main reason this movie was made was to win awards.

--

And I completely understand that sentiment BUT given Clint's age I doubt the last sentence is the reason. I think he was truly impressed by what happened and wants the same fire to be lit in others.

• Like 1

This reminds me of a movie, I think it was called Uncommon Valor or something like that. They had actual Special Forces guys doing a fake Special Forces movie.

YT comment: BORING. Take a five minute scene (couple of Americans tackle a gunner on a train before he could do anything. FIN) and turn it into a full movie. Based on a True Event....then add some made up stuff to give the movie some more fluff. The main reason this movie was made was to win awards.

--

And I completely understand that sentiment BUT given Clint's age I doubt the last sentence is the reason. I think he was truly impressed by what happened and wants the same fire to be lit in others.

He made up a bunch of crap for the American Sniper movie, too. Id rather see a true story than a true story plus some bullsh!t that Eastwood made up. Even if its not as interesting