Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Cambridge Analytics?

Does anyone have any links to the OUTRAGE!!!! threads wiff and SLO started when Obama was data mining Facebook users info?

I'm sure they did, right?

TIA!

Obama and Hillary shredded the Constitution and sh!t on the Rule of Law but the left leaners couldn't be bothered to give zero sh!ts about it.

• Like 1

Obama and Hillary shredded the Constitution and sh!t on the Rule of Law but the left leaners couldn't be bothered to give zero sh!ts about it.

Oh, rats. I and i thought for sure Slo and Wiff would have posted something about it. So if they didn't get OUTRAGED!!! back then, why are they getting all OUTRAGED!!! now about it?

Could it be that they are massive hypocrites? Or maybe they just do what they're told by their liberal masters on the DNC plantation?

Oh, rats. I and i thought for sure Slo and Wiff would have posted something about it. So if they didn't get OUTRAGED!!! back then, why are they getting all OUTRAGED!!! now about it?

Could it be that they are massive hypocrites? Or maybe they just do what they're told by their liberal masters on the DNC plantation?

Sho and wiff have no grasp of reality.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/26/did-facebook-s-favors-for-obama-campaign-constitute-violation-federal-law.html

If true, such action by Facebook may constitute a major violation of federal campaign finance law as an illegal corporate campaign contribution. The matter should be investigated by the Federal Election Commission – an agency I am quite familiar with, because I served as one of its commissioners from 2006 to 2007. The commission enforces campaign finance laws for congressional and presidential elections.

A federal law bans corporations from making “direct or indirect” contributions to federal candidates. That ban extends beyond cash contributions to “any services, or anything of value.” In other words, corporations cannot provide federal candidates with free services of any kind. Under the Federal Election Commission’s regulations, “anything of value” includes any “in-kind contribution.”

Yet another boomerang for the left. You'd think they'd just stop throwing the damn things. :doh:

• Like 1

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/26/did-facebook-s-favors-for-obama-campaign-constitute-violation-federal-law.html

Yet another boomerang for the left. You'd think they'd just stop throwing the damn things. :doh:

Lol. You have to love it.

• Like 1

Obama grated on people's nerves yet Trump lives in wiff's psyche.

And wiff lives in your head. Whose head do you live in? You guys are like Russian nesting dolls. 😂

And wiff lives in your head. Whose head do you live in? You guys are like Russian nesting dolls.

Nah; he's like Barney Fife. He comes out, fires his one bullet then gets decimated.

Speaking of Russian nesting dolls; was the E.R. able to extract that one you had stuck inside you?

• Like 1

What about what about what about

Personally, I was way too busy responding to the oh my God Obama used the wrong mustard on his hot dog! Threads.

Yep. That was a thing.

And flag pins, and terrorist fist bumps, and smoking, etcetera

What about what about what about

Personally, I was way too busy responding to the oh my God Obama used the wrong mustard on his hot dog! Threads.

Yep. That was a thing.

And flag pins, and terrorist fist bumps, and smoking, etcetera

The two giggle brothers whining about Obamas use of Facebook again...thats has already been destroyed as a talking point and is no defense of Cambridge?

It was the mustard he used on someone else's hot dog. May have had Grey Poop-on it.

Nah; he's like Barney Fife. He comes out, fires his one bullet then gets decimated.

Speaking of Russian nesting dolls; was the E.R. able to extract that one you had stuck inside you?

Testy.

Never seen anything like it, it just keeps on happening...

:doh:

Glass houses and all..

What keeps happening?

You dips falling for a FoxNews opinion piece deflecting and not understand how different the Obama app was to a Cambridge and what they are accused of?

https://twitter.com/cld276/status/975568208886484997?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2F28424%2Fex-obama-campaign-official-heres-how-we-were-able-james-barrett&tfw_site=realDailyWire

Sho doesn't read what the Former Obama Campaign official said "They came to office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldn’t have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side."

Sounds like a violation of FEC laws to me.

https://twitter.com/cld276/status/975568208886484997?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailywire.com%2Fnews%2F28424%2Fex-obama-campaign-official-heres-how-we-were-able-james-barrett&tfw_site=realDailyWire

Sho doesn't read what the Former Obama Campaign official said "They came to office in the days following election recruiting & were very candid that they allowed us to do things they wouldnt have allowed someone else to do because they were on our side."

Sounds like a violation of FEC laws to me.

Fox News propaganda.

What keeps happening?

You dips falling for a FoxNews opinion piece deflecting and not understand how different the Obama app was to a Cambridge and what they are accused of?

Yeah, it's ALWAYS different when your guy does it.

You're such a pathetic fool.

• Like 1

yep

Few things here.

A. I have noted the differences in the first thread that was started about Facebook when NV asked me. You can find that here... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475688&p=6185664

Or...since you won't likely actually click it...here is my response in quotes.

Obama's use in 2012 stemmed from their actual Obama 2012 Facebook app. Which, when activated, would give them info like your friends lists, likes, birthdates...it gave you that warning of "this will share your _____ information". There was "choice" involved. Now...it is certainly fair to say that people in 2012 and before didn't pay attention at all to how much of that crap was shared. But you knew you were downloading a political app and that you would be sharing your information with them for political purposes.

Cambridge was disguised as academic surveys I believe...not political...and any use of information was supposed to be for academic purposes. Used in the primaries (at least what was first known...not sure if it was ever determined if they used it in the general).

Of course...even that was ignored in that thread. If you don't understand the difference...its because you are willfully ignorant and cannot again accept the facts. Im not even discussing Trump with this (we can...and there is alot to discuss as well as the GOP has some questions about their use of Cambridge coming as well...but my point was to show the differences between Cambridge's use of facebook, and the obama 2012 campaign).

B. Hi Max...you calling me a pathetic tool when I have not responded to you in weeks...while you still follow me around? High comedy.

Few things here.

A. I have noted the differences in the first thread that was started about Facebook when NV asked me. You can find that here... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=475688&p=6185664

Or...since you won't likely actually click it...here is my response in quotes.

Of course...even that was ignored in that thread. If you don't understand the difference...its because you are willfully ignorant and cannot again accept the facts. Im not even discussing Trump with this (we can...and there is alot to discuss as well as the GOP has some questions about their use of Cambridge coming as well...but my point was to show the differences between Cambridge's use of facebook, and the obama 2012 campaign).

B. Hi Max...you calling me a pathetic tool when I have not responded to you in weeks...while you still follow me around? High comedy.

Willful ignorance

dirrrrrr....its different.

Already been explained how it is...you all ignored that.

Wait a bit...then try comparing them again as if the difference was never pointed out.

Also...Gateway Pundit :lol:

• Like 1

Wait a bit...then try comparing them again as if the difference was never pointed out.

Right. We got your explanation. It's different because he's your guy.

Good to see at least you're still consistent in your hypocrisy, tool.

Willful ignorance. Remember this is the crew that still doesn't understand the difference between a financial interest and physical inventory.

But facts...

100 million more people's data can't be explained as it's different. Especially when you take Obama's former campaign manager's word "Facebook approached us and told us they were shocked how much we got. They let us know if they didn't agree with us they wouldn't have let us do it."