Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Do you ever use these mannerisms

with females..

This really friendly guy (somewhere between 47 and 53 I'd guess) was chatting with me during the breaks between a juror selection process today and he gave me little tap/nudges a few times...hard for me to find the right words but it's a very known gesture sentiment, usually with people who are familiar with each other. Kind of like "oh, that'll be the day!" then nudge the person (hand not elbow). I didn't mind it and my mind just kind of went 'hmm' super fast each time while enjoying conversation with him. BUT it occurs to me to see if anyone does this? I think he's Italian so it was either an Italian being Italian or flirting. Nudging someone multiple times in the first twenty minutes you know them.

He wanted to use his Italian sausage to break through the Great Wall of China

• Like 1

i don't like being touched. What you describe seems like a violation of the bubble. Or, at a minimum, testing to see what he can get away with next. There's no reason for that behavior - not b.c of Me2 shiit, it's just effing annoying.

Pretty sure the maximum is one per conversation. As in:

Touch on arm - "Ah, that's so funny!"

Nudge "Looks like they want us back in the room."

focking weird beyond that.

I agree with Wiff. Don't touch me when we are talking. Close talkers too. I hate them. An employees father is a close talker, especially if he's been drinking. He stands so close that his feet are almost touching mine and he's leaning in as he talks. WTF is wrong with you, you retard. Step back.

Yeah, Id generally say if hes touching you it means he wants to Fock. Thats The only time I ever do that. Start at minimal contact, read the reactions, and slowly progress.

Of course ghey dudes are often handsy, so could be that too.

I have a no touching policy when it comes to males touching me. Attractive women are permitted.

• Like 1

At least he didn't grab you by the poosay. :dunno:

that's next

Is there any doubt that Chronic Doosh has hijacked this handle?

Can't stand that sort of thing, I would never reach out and touch someone while I'm talking to them.

In my experience, women seem to do this sort of thing on the regular.. It's always weirded me out but I try not to show it on my face.

Is there any doubt that Chronic Doosh has hijacked this handle?

Well, he did force himself on add1ct (fact not opinion)

so it wouldn't surprise me if they met and he had her tied up somewhere and is using her handle

Any of you homos touch me, I'll kill ya.

Lighten up, Francis!

Any of you homos touch me, I'll kill ya.

My uncle touched me once, once.

If you're a hot chick - touch me all you want.

If you're a dude, hands off - and make it fast, this isn't a talk show.

• Like 1

Can't be a #me too story if I didn't mind it.

The only thing was there was a lot of people lining the hall, many sitting, many standing (he and I were) and not too many people were having conversations. Ours was probably audible for the people right around us but we were fairly low talking. There were some younger guys behind me and I did feel self-conscious in case it was obvious he was hitting on me because then it looked like I was eating it up. He'd been talking to a local media personality he knows personally beforehand (media guy was just there as another juror). He looked like an undercover cop, clean cut, smart, and had that cop look (claimed to be in small business loans). I think he does what he claimed; I just like most cops and initially would have guessed that's what he did.

Can't be a #me too story if I didn't mind it.

The only thing was there was a lot of people lining the hall, many sitting, many standing (he and I were) and not too many people were having conversations. Ours was probably audible for the people right around us but we were fairly low talking. There were some younger guys behind me and I did feel self-conscious in case it was obvious he was hitting on me because then it looked like I was eating it up. He'd been talking to a local media personality he knows personally beforehand (media guy was just there as another juror). He looked like an undercover cop, clean cut, smart, and had that cop look (claimed to be in small business loans). I think he does what he claimed; I just like most cops and initially would have guessed that's what he did.

"Small business loans"? Sounds like mafia to me. <_<

This was during jury duty downtime? Did he try to get your name/digits, or was this a one-and-done'er?

"Small business loans"? Sounds like mafia to me. <_<

This was during jury duty downtime? Did he try to get your name/digits, or was this a one-and-done'er?

Name but no digits. The judge tried to discourage anyone who had made it to that point (have no legal excuse; spent the morning seeing if I didn't) from filling out a hardship petition. He gave a mini-speech. I wouldn't mind serving but there's an exceptional situation of no coverage in the district I work for my job right now and a fair amount of stuff is time sensitive. I raised my hand for one and both the judge and the bailiff looked like your emoticon up there. I got dismissed during that break but had to immediately go back into the overall pool.

Name but no digits. The judge tried to discourage anyone who had made it to that point (have no legal excuse; spent the morning seeing if I didn't) from filling out a hardship petition. He gave a mini-speech. I wouldn't mind serving but there's an exceptional situation of no coverage in the district I work for my job right now and a fair amount of stuff is time sensitive. I raised my hand for one and both the judge and the bailiff looked like your emoticon up there. I got dismissed during that break but had to immediately go back into the overall pool.

Last time i served i was with a doctor who objected because he was a surgeon and had surgeries scheduled. He got torn apart for 5 minutes by the judge then let go

Thanks, I learned that emote from 29 Guests. :thumbsup: