start with this premise..

You win.  And I don't care.

#2 kilroy69

kilroy69

FF Geek

• Members
  • 24,467 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:20 PM

Here is my legitimate question. How can a 15 year old be old enough to decide they are transgender but not be old enough to decide to run off with a dude?
Its still not a hummingbird.

#3 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:27 PM

Here is my legitimate question. How can a 15 year old be old enough to decide they are transgender but not be old enough to decide to run off with a dude?

Truthfully. That's a seriously legit question.

If you are going to debate me on this bulletin board,

#4 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

pedophiles are the next creepy group to want equal rights. Give it some time.

#5 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:36 PM

Ugh shutup will you ya weirdo?
That was a very good question

#6 Alias Detective

Alias Detective

FF Geek

• Members
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Ugh shutup will you ya weirdo?
That was a very good question

I'll answer it this way. She can. It's the guy who is breaking the law. In order for "them", to be a "them", pedophilia laws will need to be changed.

#7 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 06:46 PM

I'll answer it this way. She can. It's the guy who is breaking the law. In order for "them", to be a "them", pedophilia laws will need to be changed.

I try to make it a point here to not name call like so many do even if I don't always succeed. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I will leave it with....
Your comment is noted

#8 Cdub100

Cdub100

FF Geek

• Members
  • 19,373 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:00 PM

They are trying. HEre's the thing. It's not going to be the 40 y/o slob in a white van asking to lower the age of consent. Nah, that's too creepy. No, they will get the children to ask for it. It'll be some over developed 16 y/o girl demanding to be with the one she loves. Your brain will see her and think well that's a women and she has that right. After all it's her body. And pedos disguised as concerned citizens will demand the AoC lowered.  As that become normalized, they will push for lower and lower AoC until you get the perfect age the profit Mohammad married his wife. She was 6 y/o in case you were wondering.

Mark my words. It won't be the creepy guys like newbie. They'll have the children do it. 

#9 supermike80

supermike80

FF Geek

• Members
  • 7,626 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:04 PM

They are trying. HEre's the thing. It's not going to be the 40 y/o slob in a white van asking to lower the age of consent. Nah, that's too creepy. No, they will get the children to ask for it. It'll be some over developed 16 y/o girl demanding to be with the one she loves. Your brain will see her and think well that's a women and she has that right. After all it's her body. And pedos disguised as concerned citizens will demand the AoC lowered.  As that become normalized, they will push for lower and lower AoC until you get the perfect age the profit Mohammad married his wife. She was 6 y/o in case you were wondering.

Mark my words. It won't be the creepy guys like newbie. They'll have the children do it. 

Totally funded by NAMBLA

#10 NewbieJr

NewbieJr

FF Geek

• Members
  • 54,930 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:34 PM

you spelled posty wrong
Mine is small, but the head spins.

#11 BunnysBastatrds

BunnysBastatrds

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,121 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:55 PM

you spelled posty wrong

A acreed. Spell Sequa.

All my flavors are guranteed to satisfy.