Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Drop Jordy Nelson?

Is he droppable in ppr? In my 10 teamer there seems to b much more reliable options on the wire. Sad considering he's not even injured and was my 2nd pick but apparently he's 100% useless with hundley.

Lemme know if there is an opening in your league next season.

My league rewards production, not names. Jordy Nelson is a name, not a producer at this point. And if you think Jordy Nelson is valuable in a 12team league, youre more than welcome to join.

• Like 1

My league rewards production, not names. Jordy Nelson is a name, not a producer at this point. And if you think Jordy Nelson is valuable in a 12team league, youre more than welcome to join.

Wasn't there a thread like this about a big named WR who has 3 monster games this year with a backup QB? I think he had the most points in PPR just last week.

Wasn't there a thread like this about a big named WR who has 3 monster games this year with a backup QB? I think he had the most points in PPR just last week.

You hang on to him then, good luck.

Is he droppable in ppr? In my 10 teamer there seems to b much more reliable options on the wire. Sad considering he's not even injured and was my 2nd pick but apparently he's 100% useless with hundley.

I would try to keep him.

But what other WRs and Rbs do you have that you might be able to upgrade with?

Nelsons value isn't what it was, but is it the worst of all your WRs and or Rbs ?

• Like 1

10teamer hes plenty droppable

Bench for sure, wouldnt drop unless I needed the spot badly but wouldnt fault you for it. His game has always revolved around a psychic connection with Rodgers. Without that, the more athletic Adams is a better playmaker. Could he have a good game? Of course, but theres just not much upside anymore. Agree, production wins games, names dont. 10tm there is more upside guys on the wire any given week.

I dropped Davante Adams fwiw. There were just guys in better situations on the ww, so I took one of them.

Lemme put it this way, pretend todays big games didnt happen so hindsight isnt a factor...Juju and Woods are still both better plays than jordy.

I'd try to trade him before I'd drop him

Do you not have any room at all to bench him for a bit rather than just dropping him? Jordy is thee guy for GB, I'd give it another week or two and see if they change the way they're using him or if Hundley does click with him. He's a guy where someone WILL pick him up most likely and if you can get by without him for a bit on your bench it MIGHT pay off. Just imo.

he's riding my bench, but I'm only holding because he has the talent and I want to see if Hundley can pull something together. Also he's my only backup WR. Though through 3 games I feel like Hundley looks towards Adams more and if you had to play a GB WR he is the guy to roll the dice with. Personally I would have no issue dropping him in a 10 man if you needed the space for somebody with more upside potential. The issue is if rodgers does for any reason come back it's in the FF playoffs and that could burn you...badly..

FWIW, we only have to start 2 wrs and I'm riding Tate and Thielen in 0.5 PPR over him without thinking twice right now.

Gonna be sitting on my bench for good since all my players are done with byes. Jordish won't be putting up much more than waiver wire stats the rest of the way. No trade value from the second Rodgers went down.

If you are referring to Hopkins, then I would say they are in different situations. Hopkins gets volume regardless who the QB is. A lot of Jordy's production came from chemistry and talent of Rodgers. GB also has a lot of other weapons to work with. Btw, I dropped Jordy in a 12 team league and not regretting it.

If you are referring to Hopkins, then I would say they are in different situations. Hopkins gets volume regardless who the QB is. A lot of Jordy's production came from chemistry and talent of Rodgers. GB also has a lot of other weapons to work with. Btw, I dropped Jordy in a 12 team league and not regretting it.

TY Hilton

Im holding him but man its tough. Took him as part of a trade to get the deal done. Didnt have intention of playing him and havent started him yet. Rolling Lee over him at flex this week.

Its a 10 team league. Good players on the wire. Gonna put in a claim for schuster and woods lol. Classic work league. Dropping Jordy for either.

This is the guy you actually want out of the two. Hes getting all the targets

I dropped Davante Adams fwiw. There were just guys in better situations on the ww, so I took one of them.