Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Tell Us The Best Story To Date That You Haven't Shared Here Yet?

I focked your mom and shat on her face.

1st date :thumbsup:

Waylon Jennings is in the Geek Club?

You're trying to hard to make interesting threads. Leave that to me.

Really? I'm listening?

You're trying to hard to make interesting threads. Leave that to me.

I took a sh!t yesterday more inviting than you yesterday! Interest us!

I don't care to.

I don't blame you. I walked out of my house today and farted a better story than you could come up with.

I'm full of stories. I'll get back to you.

I don't blame you. I walked out of my house today and farted a better story than you could come up with.

Something incoherent again.

Waylon Jennings is in the Geek Club?

i grew up riding around with my folks in a giant lincoln continental with an 8 track player and a glove box full of waylon jennings music. "dreaming my dreams" is still one of my very favorite songs...and part of my fondness for the lincoln continental land yachts, when american cars ruled the planet. "the world's gone crazy cotillion" is appropriate more today than ever. i think i read where he gave up his airplane seat to the big bopper on the day the music died. he should've been on that plane with buddy holly. there, that's something that's never been told here before.

no

i grew up riding around with my folks in a giant lincoln continental with an 8 track player and a glove box full of waylon jennings music. "dreaming my dreams" is still one of my very favorite songs...and part of my fondness for the lincoln continental land yachts, when american cars ruled the planet. "the world's gone crazy cotillion" is appropriate more today than ever. i think i read where he gave up his airplane seat to the big bopper on the day the music died. he should've been on that plane with buddy holly. there, that's something that's never been told here before.

:thumbsup:

Yup. And we'd never get the theme song to Dukes of Hazzard !!