Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump has secret meeting with Putin

I think the quote from below from Twitter has it right.

"By meeting to talk to Putin and lay ground for peace Trump BETRAYED the Real America (i.e., the 80% of the USA govt beholden to China, Saudi Arabia, various petty ethnic resentments, oligarchs, spooks and NGO's who stand to lose status, power, influence, deals)"

When all else fails, go full tinfoil.🕵

Trump has just declared open season on our elections.

If some tin horn middle eastern country had done the same thing, we all know the response would be different. Hell, there would probably be airstikes by now.

He pussed out. Plain and simple.

Trump has just declared open season on our elections.

If some tin horn middle eastern country had done the same thing, we all know the response would be different. Hell, there would probably be airstikes by now.

He pussed out. Plain and simple.

But all our intelligence has said the Russians didnt affect any votes. And Hillary ended up with more votes.

But all our intelligence has said the Russians didnt affect any votes. And Hillary ended up with more votes.

I didnt say they were effective. And no, I do not believe that their efforts affected the result of the election.

But they tried. Thats a fact.

If some guy tries and fails to rape your wife, you still want to fock him up right?

I didnt say they were effective. And no, I do not believe that their efforts affected the result of the election.

But they tried. Thats a fact.

If some guy tries and fails to rape your wife, you still want to fock him up right?

Obama knew and did nothing.

Then he too is a poosay little b!tch borderline traitor. Now so is trump.

And before you ask, the reason there was no outrage then is that I didnt know about it. Probably because the media was in his pocket. Ill throw that out there.

Who cares? Why is this relevant and why is this your smoking gun gotcha argument in every thread for every topic? No one cares about Obama, no one is comparing him to Trump. Enough with this.

Who cares? Why is this relevant and why is this your smoking gun gotcha argument in every thread for every topic? No one cares about Obama, no one is comparing him to Trump. Enough with this.

Because deep down he knows trump is wrong on this. But rather than admiring that his MAGA messiah is wrong, he deflects. Because thats all politics is any more, an is vs them game for hack trolls to play.

Because deep down he knows trump is wrong on this. But rather than admiring that his MAGA messiah is wrong, he deflects. Because thats all politics is any more, an is vs them game for hack trolls to play.

The cult has reached Manson levels. Trump even called it, he said he could shoot a man dead in the street and not lose votes. He can do absolutely no wrong right now.

Then he too is a poosay little b!tch borderline traitor. Now so is trump.

And before you ask, the reason there was no outrage then is that I didnt know about it. Probably because the media was in his pocket. Ill throw that out there.

Do you not think the United States has influenced elections in other countries? Hell, we go to war and make up some lie for a reason to affect political leadership in other countries. Should the countries that we medelled in their elections declare war and attack the U.S.? Because there would be a whole lot of wars going on all the time against us and started by us if we go to war for some group in Russia phishing a password out of the DNC.

You know what's the weirdest thing about Putin?

He allegedly doesn't understand nor speak engrish

Do you not think the United States has influenced elections in other countries? Hell, we go to war and make up some lie for a reason to affect political leadership in other countries. Should the countries that we medelled in their elections declare war and attack the U.S.? Because there would be a whole lot of wars going on all the time against us and started by us if we go to war for some group in Russia phishing a password out of the DNC.

Asking the President of the United States to side with America instead of Putin isnt quite the same as asking him to declare war and launch an attack on Russia.

• Like 1

What does this have to do with Trump?

I think already said this. NRA was a huge contributor to Trump. And they were huge contributor to the Republican party in general. Now they are seen as a means of funneling Russian money into the United States to influence our political process. Yeah. So much for being real American Patriots.

Well the private meeting with Putin was entertaining, but I'm still hoping for a private meeting with Mueller.

• Like 1

Uhhhhhh

Did you guys know we have a secret War plan with Russia? Yeah, apparently we solved Syria.

Trump didn't tell us anything. But the Russians apparently have - apparently.

Why do we always have to get our news about Trump's dealings with Russia from the Russians? Just like last time.

And, aren't we supposed to consult Congress before we commit troops to shyt?

Okay, we pretty much gave up on that a long time ago. But, don't you think we should at least consult our ducking military? Yeah, they don't know what the plan is either.

Jesus, this guy is out of control.

Also...for those thinking Mueller and Rosenstein announced the indictments to screw up the summit...oops, no, the timing was apparently Trumps call.

Also...for those thinking Mueller and Rosenstein announced the indictments to screw up the summit...oops, no, the timing was apparently Trumps call.

D'oh

Oh great. The first round went so well now Trump wants a do-over!

Jeezus, just let Vlad move into the White House already...