Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Race and Drug Arrests: Another Big Lie

Video was so dumb I couldn't listen to the whole thing.

Let me help you:

The crack epidemic meant crack sellers and users went to jail disproportionately than those who used cocaine.

Now we have the opioid crisis where people are getting treatment instead of jail time.

Police set up check points and search cars regularly in poor black neighborhoods.

In 1 year visiting my sister in her black neighborhood I passed through 7 checkpoints, yet not once in my own neighborhood that was almost exclusively white.

If whites were equally policed they would equally find drugs.

Let me help you:

The crack epidemic meant crack sellers and users went to jail disproportionately than those who used cocaine.

Now we have the opioid crisis where people are getting treatment instead of jail time.

Police set up check points and search cars regularly in poor black neighborhoods.

In 1 year visiting my sister in her black neighborhood I passed through 7 checkpoints, yet not once in my own neighborhood that was almost exclusively white.

Wrong.

Police policing black neighborhoods is a repercussion for blacks committing more crimes. If they needed more cops in Beverly Hills, theyd be there, but they arent.

Which part is wrong?

Anyway, who cares?!! You're so dumb!! If blacks are so crime ridden why not try to help instead of point fingers.

Let me help you:

crack heads should have ...users dont usually rob people for cocaine.

For crack they'll kill their own mothers.

Which part is wrong?

Anyway, who cares?!! You're so dumb!! If blacks are so crime ridden why not try to help instead of point fingers.

Let me guess. We can help by giving them MORE money than we have since the inception of the "war on poverty." LOL. How about getting your baby daddy's to stay around more than the 12 minutes it takes to make a baby? Which do you think would have a bigger impact? More money or a stable home environment with a male role model?

I am saying, if you stopped cars in white neighborhoods, they too would have drugs and drive without insurance and such, but if you only stop black folks it stands to reason only black people will caught with drugs and violating laws. They aren't even looking in the white neighborhoods.

I am saying, if you stopped cars in white neighborhoods, they too would have drugs and drive without insurance and such, but if you only stop black folks it stands to reason only black people will caught with drugs. They aren't even looking in the white neighborhoods.

Bullsh*t.

Which part is wrong?

We need to start helping ourselves. We need to keep families together, that is the fist step Step 2 is gaining independence from the Government.

I am saying, if you stopped cars in white neighborhoods, they too would have drugs and drive without insurance and such, but if you only stop black folks it stands to reason only black people will caught with drugs. They aren't even looking in the white neighborhoods.

Because the white neighborhoods dont shoot eachother up over their fix.

I am saying, if you stopped cars in white neighborhoods, they too would have drugs and drive without insurance and such, but if you only stop black folks it stands to reason only black people will caught with drugs and violating laws. They aren't even looking in the white neighborhoods.

That’s not true and you’re racist.

Let me help you:The crack epidemic meant crack sellers and users went to jail disproportionately than those who used cocaine.

I am not arguing your point but are you saying there were as many crack users/dealers in your neighborhood as in the other neighborhood?

• Like 1

Let me help you:

When police set up DUI checkpoints they do so in areas where they historically find more people DUI. It isn't based on race.

Let me guess. We can help by giving them MORE money than we have since the inception of the "war on poverty." LOL. How about getting your baby daddy's to stay around more than the 12 minutes it takes to make a baby? Which do you think would have a bigger impact? More money or a stable home environment with a male role model?

I never received a check and I don't recall seeing any initiatives to help the poor or drug addicted other than welfare and food stamps.

You're 100% correct about fathers caring for their children. If more were responsible it would be a different world in the black community, indeed.

I really don't think the issue today is blacks and drug dealing.

I think you all need to worry about the white community right now with their gun shooting, meth using and pill popping.

Good day!

I think you all need to worry about the white community right now with their gun shooting, meth using and pill popping.

Yeah chicago is doing great. Should pull all cops out of there and let them police themselves. I bet they would really figure it out over some neighborhood meetings anongst themselves.

• Like 1

Good day!

You have a point with the meth use and pill popping. The gun shooting is a non issue.
  • Like 1

Yeah chicago is doing great. Should pull all cops out of there and let them police themselves. I bet they would really figure it out over some neighborhood meetings anongst themselves.

Agreed. I would be completely fine with pulling cops out of the shithole parts of my city and spending more time in the nicer neighborhoods. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I never received a check and I don't recall seeing any initiatives to help the poor or drug addicted other than welfare and food stamps.

You're 100% correct about fathers caring for their children. If more were responsible it would be a different world in the black community, indeed.

First of all, how many programs does there need to be? Second, there are other programs. Ever heard of section 8 housing, for one? God, the entitlement attitude of people of color is abhorrent.

• Like 1

Peenie really has devolved in to just being a racist troll. How sad.

Perfect comparison:

Whitest city in America with less than 250k pop:

Hialeah, Florida

Blackest city in America with less than 250k pop:

Miami Gardens, Florida

Both cities a short drive from each other feeding off the same major city: Miami

Case closed.

So black people want help and the government to give them things.

But they dont want cops to try hard to get drugs and drug dealers out of their streets.

Get real.

Its a trading places scenario. I have seen generation after generation of druggie white trash, just as much as african american. Its all about the environment you grow up in. 99 percent of the time if that is all you know...that is all you become. No sense pointing fingers.

• Like 1

Its a trading places scenario. I have seen generation after generation of druggie white trash, just as much as african american. Its all about the environment you grow up in. 99 percent of the time if that is all you know...that is all you become. No sense pointing fingers.

The junkie whites dont kill each other in masses and are for the most part harmless.

Let me help you:

Where does your sister live?

state.

Who calls 911 all the time in black neighborhoods? Who makes police reports all the time in black neighborhoods? Who testifys in court against black people? I'll tell you who, the victims, that's who. And who are the victims? If black people stopped calling the police and making reports and testifying the prisons would be damn near empty.

Interestingly, the NAACP demanded tough jail time in the '80's for crack related offenses because of what it was doing to black neighborhoods. Decades later they realized those laws were putting too many blacks in prison.

It wasn't racist white politicians, the NAACP pushed for those laws. And later cried rascism. Like you're doing.

• Like 1

On this board..... being a racist has been normalized to such a point that it is the new baseline, and taking issue with that new baseline gets you labeled as a racist.

• Like 1

On this board..... being a racist has been normalized to such a point that it is the new baseline, and taking issue with that new baseline gets you labeled as a racist.

Well, I for one try to call out Peenie's racism when I see it. I wish more would do the same so we could eradicate racism from this bored once and for all.

• Like 1

Interestingly, the NAACP demanded tough jail time in the '80's for crack related offenses because of what it was doing to black neighborhoods. Decades later they realized those laws were putting too many blacks in prison.

It wasn't racist white politicians, the NAACP pushed for those laws. And later cried rascism. Like you're doing.

The stricter laws for crack came about, after much violence in the AA community, due to the death of Len Bias. It was none other than Ted Kennedy that was the major force behind the change in sentencing.
  • Like 1

Let me help you:

I would replace the racial adjectives with economic ones. Poor areas have more drugs, poor areas may have different racial demographics but that is far less instructive than the simple fact that poor areas have more crime and drug trade

I would replace the racial adjectives with economic ones. Poor areas have more drugs, poor areas may have different racial demographics but that is far less instructive than the simple fact that poor areas have more crime and drug trade

Demographics show that northern urban areas have roughly 8:3:1, black, hispanic, white inmate ratio. Southern areas have 4:2:1 ratio. South has more inmates overall. Meaning more whites and latinos as the black pop is roughly the same. Might point to a bigger overall drug culture in the south, whereas in the north, drug culture is mainly black. :dunno:

you're a racist

Or how about this one:

The term racist is thrown around so much in today's society as to render it almost meaningless.

• Like 1

After watching so many videos of cops gunning down unarmed men I've come to the following conclusion. Cops aren't necessarily racist. They are however cowardly incompetent poorly trained quick triggered half-wits. They do however, encounter far more blacks than they do whites. Therefore blacks tend to be on the receiving end of the Cowardly incompetent quick triggered idiots. But as we saw in Mesa Arizona, you don't have to be black to get shot by an incompetent cowardly quick triggered pansy cop.