SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Was the editing out of Sho at 111 on purpose or accidental? :lol:

Trolls gonna troll.

Let's not forget this loser MDC was renting a room from some guy he barely knew when he met his wife, a single mom who owned her own place. Shonuff 2.0. He's a rescue troll.

Let's not forget this loser MDC was renting a room from some guy he barely knew when he met his wife, a single mom who owned her own place. Shonuff 2.0. He's a rescue troll.

Selling comics and smoking heroin.

So this horse faced scumbag Lisa Page is refusing to testify.

Why would she do that? I mean I've been told all of this FBI behavior has been on the up and up.

Its almost like she has something to hide ?

• Like 1

Why would she do that? I mean I've been told all of this FBI behavior has been on the up and up.

Her chance to get Trump and she balks at it? Perhaps bot can fill us in on the CNN supplied logical explanation.

Her chance to get Trump and she balks at it? Perhaps bot can fill us in on the CNN supplied logical explanation.

Who's Lisa Page? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, etc.........don't seem to know her name much less cover her (or other FBI/DOJ) criminal behavior.

• Like 1

WHY wont care grease release Strzoks transcripts?

Also seems she is refusing due to congress not disclosing materials and scope as agreed upon prior to testimony.

Perhaps you could google it yourself and not rely on bs from drobeski to inform you.

That's funny stuff.

320 posts there. I would guess close to 100% of them are insults to Sho / Wiffle and basically circle jerking each other as usual.

Perhaps you could google it yourself and not rely on bs from drobeski to inform you.

Found it. She's claiming FBI incompetence. Seems like a common theme in this investigation.

WHY wont care grease release Strzoks transcripts?

Also seems she is refusing due to congress not disclosing materials and scope as agreed upon prior to testimony.

lighting ?

320 posts there. I would guess close to 100% of them are insults to Sho / Wiffle and basically circle jerking each other as usual.

I agree with you that sho and wiff are circle jerking each other.

Also, like you conveniently left out Sho in your post count, you conveniently failed to point out that sho and wiff throw out just as many insults. They give as good as they get.

Why are you always lying or leaving out important details in your posts? This is a habit with you. Can you just be honest once?

Also, like you conveniently left out Sho in your post count, you conveniently failed to point out that sho and wiff throw out just as many insults. They give as good as they get.

Why are you always lying or leaving out important details in your posts? This is a habit with you. Can you just be honest once?

Are they insults if they are true?

Thats a lot of deflection. I would be pretty embarrassed too if I followed a guy here from another site and spent all day attacking him like a lonely pathetic old queen. :thumbsup:

Thats a lot of deflection. I would be pretty embarrassed too if I followed a guy here from another site and spent all day attacking him like a lonely pathetic old queen. :thumbsup:

As opposed to spending your day trolling a low traffic message bored? Now that's living............. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

As opposed to spending your day trolling a low traffic message bored? Now that's living............. :rolleyes:

You have 110+ posts in this thread alone. You could probably use a life coach or something.

:first:

• Like 1

You have 110+ posts in this thread alone. You could probably use a life coach or something.

52,962 posts compared to 21,536 LMAO

• Like 1

Maybe a busier job...........

Heh, you and me both brother.

• Like 1

Found it. She's claiming FBI incompetence. Seems like a common theme in this investigation.

Wrong...she is claiming they wont dosclose the scope as was agreed upon for her testimony apparently.

Hourglass. Lol

I would be embarrassed if I asked for a baker to bake a cake shaped like Sho's c@ck, like you did. There's nothing wrong with being ghey, MDC. Just come out already.

Also, let me show you an example of what your "poor doe-in-the-woods Sho" just posted in response to a post that was NOT even directed at him:

They werent colluding with Russia. As usual...you are proving to be an ignorant fool.

Looks like Sho is the one following people around and insulting them, completely blowing your claims out of the water. So it appears you want a cake shaped like Sho's c@ck because you're always sucking on it.

• Like 1

Wrong...she is claiming they wont dosclose the scope as was agreed upon for her testimony apparently.

Jeffress told CBS News' Paula Reid that she and Page on Tuesday went to the FBI, her former employer, to review the materials that were sent to Congress, but they were not shown any documents after waiting more than three hours.

:dunno:

She has only had 12 months since she was kicked off the Mueller team to get her story straight. She needs more time.

Not many insults until worthless trolls like you show up. This thread has mostly been a few people sharing news related to the FBI/DOJ embarrassment with a random opinion thrown in here and there.

Jeffress told CBS News' Paula Reid that she and Page on Tuesday went to the FBI, her former employer, to review the materials that were sent to Congress, but they were not shown any documents after waiting more than three hours.

Based on congress not allowing it. Not based on the FBI.

You left off the part where she had months to go in and review the documents but wanted until 3pm the day before the hearing.

And that she had to get her clearance for classified information renewed because it had been revoked when she was let go.

The more you know.

• Like 1

Not many insults until worthless trolls like you show up.

I have I believe 3-4 posts in this thread, all since yesterday, when it was already a 14-page abortion / typical mean girl circle jerk.

You're the pivot point apparently Sally.

It's amazing MDC can't see that Sho brings on everything he deserves. He loves to stir the pot, sling insults and names and he gets off on being a richard to people.

It's amazing MDC can't see that Sho brings on everything he deserves. He loves to stir the pot, sling insults and names and he gets off on being a richard to people.

Oh I see it. Its amazing you and the other 7-8 jerkoffs who ogsessively slap nuts with him every day think hes not well but youre stable. :wacko:

Some do a search for hands posts and the word Richard...the very definition of an obsession.

Oh I see it. Its amazing you and the other 7-8 jerkoffs who ogsessively slap nuts with him every day think hes not well but youre stable. :wacko:

Calling out people for acting like a richard isn't obsessive. If he would't do it, he wouldn't have people calling him out. Just like people call you out and more and more I see what a nut job you are.

Some do a search for hands posts and the word Richard...the very definition of an obsession.

Stop acting like one and there won't be any posts. But we all know you can't do that. You get off on it.