Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Aw hell man

Guy has been advertising with our company 6 years,knew him well enough that'd we'd had a beer together and shot the shiot together whenever he would stop in to place a new ad etc.Details are still sketchy but whatever sick fock did this apparently set him on fire as well and left him in his own driveway while his 14 year old son was asleep in the upstairs of the house.

Story and video here

:(

Let me know if you want me to help go medieval on the mofo who did this.

:(

Let me know if you want me to help go medieval on the mofo who did this.

I know they say you never really know someone but damn,Kenny was a very laid back easy going and likeable guy,I can't imagine what brought this on but hope the focker(s) are caught soon.

OMG! They killed Kenny!

You basterds!

:ninja:

thatshorrible

Guy has been advertising with our company 6 years,knew him well enough that'd we'd had a beer together and shot the shiot together whenever he would stop in to place a new ad etc.Details are still sketchy but whatever sick fock did this apparently set him on fire as well and left him in his own driveway while his 14 year old son was asleep in the upstairs of the house.

Story and video here

Focking horrible.

Sounds like the setting him on fire part might just be the beginning. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Police say that there are “gruesome” details to the death, but declined to say what those details are until coroners complete an autopsy report.

That's terrible, sorry for your lose. I also agree with the other poster who wants to go all vigilante on the guy (probably wears a hoodie)

Justice League of the Geek Club

That seriously sucks donkey balls man. If you need an anonymous person to come down and fock someone up, just say the werd. Me and BLS will be on the way. :bandanna:

President Obama is somehow responsible :mad:

Maybe, maybe not. But one thing I do know is that if he had a son, he wouldn't look like Nzoner's friend. :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way....you're a focking idiot. :wave:

HOODIES :thumbsdown:

Your link gave way to kegger-mom but your friend's nurder was still easy to find from there. Focked up story.

Sounds like a robbery gone bad. He probably didn't know the attacker.

Folks, THIS is why you carry a handgun. Because you NEVER know.

I'm thinking girlfriend/wife. If it was really as gruesome as it sounds, it's someone that really hated him.

I'm thinking girlfriend/wife. If it was really as gruesome as it sounds, it's someone that really hated him.

Point taken, but it could also be racially motivated. Agreed on the hatred part though. You don't light someone on fire you are trying to rob unless they did something to really p!ss you off.

Point taken, but it could also be racially motivated. Agreed on the hatred part though. You don't light someone on fire you are trying to rob unless they did something to really p!ss you off.

Since they released the part about him being set on fire, I assumed the "Gruesome" details not released yet were something even more horrific. :(

Maybe, maybe not. But one thing I do know is that if he had a son, he wouldn't look like Nzoner's friend. :rolleyes:

Oh, by the way....you're a focking idiot. :wave:

This +1

You are no different than RP. Fawking pretender doosh bag wannabe make a statement doosh. .

Agreed. This was a crime of passion.

Your link gave way to kegger-mom but your friend's nurder was still easy to find from there. Focked up story.

Since it was the next story on the page :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Kegger Mom :thumbsdown:

There was no visible evidence of forced entry into the home and his 14 year old son slept through whatever went on outside.

Here's the latest article I could find.

SAVANNAH, Mo.— Questions remained unanswered in Andrew County Friday as law enforcement continued to probe for homicide clues in a death in the rural community.

“We’ve lived here 36 years, so when I heard about it, I was curious who it was,” said an unidentified man outside of the Savannah post office Friday afternoon. “My oldest boy recognized the name, seemed to know of him, but I was pretty shocked to hear it did happen.”

Details remained hazy behind the death of 41-year-old Kenneth D. Wilson Jr. as law enforcement authorities executed a search warrant at the victim’s home in the 17700 block of County Road 361, in rural Savannah, Thursday morning. A family member found Mr. Wilson’s body in the driveway of the home shortly before 6 a.m. Thursday, said Andrew County Sheriff Bryan Atkins.

Sgt. Sheldon Lyon with the Missouri State Highway Patrol confirmed that crime scene investigators searched Mr. Wilson’s home looking for clues in connection to the homicide. Mr. Atkins previously reported that evidence showed Mr. Wilson’s death was not consistent with “normal causes,” but that there were no visible signs of forced entry into the home.

“Most everyone around here knows of each other ... but I don’t think it was random,” the man said. “But as far as shooting or killing people, that just doesn’t happen in this area.”

Stationed about three miles north of St. Joseph, unmarked law enforcement vehicles guarded the entrance to the driveway of Mr. Wilson’s home Friday afternoon. Officials confirmed that authorities planned to search the home for evidence related to Mr. Wilson’s death, but declined to comment further.

Preliminary autopsy results are expected to be released in the middle of next week, which may provide clues to the cause of death, Mr. Lyon said. Despite the confusion, as well as a lack of motive or suspect information, Savannah residents said they continued to feel safe in their town of about 5,200 people.

“This is kind of a scary thought, but it can happen anywhere,” said a woman on the Savannah square. “If it can happen to them, it scares me that it could happen here.”

Although the fear seemed minimal, residents agreed that they hope the suspect or suspects are apprehended quickly. Mr. Lyon said investigators continued to explore leads.

OMG! They killed Kenny!

thatshorrible

BTW you won this here thread. Not even no neck cannot come in here and claim victory. Also I almost spit my beverage out when I read it :lol:

ETA - With all due respect to your friend and your loss nzoner.... seriously do not mean any disrespect

Yeah .... let's start a posse!

When things like this happen .... man .... it just burns me up.

:unsure:

Sounds like he was banging someone elses wife.

Sometimes the nicest guys ....are the best scam artists. Don't know this guy and not saying he was but ... he pissed someone off pretty big time. You either really gotta hate someone or ... that's it ... you really gotta hate someone, where I come from. You gotta whack someone over business you show a little respect ... whoever killed this guy is either a new serial killer ... or really hated your client, for some reason.

You didn't know him that well .... not sure what he was into ... but it's not like gambling debts ... jilted lover would make sense. Whatever it was ... stay as far away from it as you can.

You guys saying robbery gone bad and wife/gf crime of Passion are missing the most obvious.

He owed money to the wrong people.

Yeah .... I have met the "wrong people" before ..... never borrowed money from them but ... they aren't gonna cut your balls off and light you on fire if you don't pay them. Hafta be a lot of money just to be wroth whacking you, 100k plus and you wouldn't want to draw any attention. You'd just kill the guy. The people that wanted you to know that you would kill people over a debt would get the picture, and pay up. You don't even hafta really kill a guy .... just make ppl think you did. Beat him up and let him go ... then he might pay.

If you STOLE money from the wrong people .... that could be a different matter .... but they would have to be psycho killer megalomaniacs to order such a hit. Hafta be a lot of money, embarassed someone. Possible but ... I doubt it.

Someone hated that dude .... bad. About more than money.

OR ... also possible ..... you got a psycopath loose in your city. Guy was just a random victim.

When I lived in Phoenix we had THREE serial killers. Well, a group of two that just were shooting people for fun, and a serial rapist. Two situations .... but there was 3 killers.

Turned out the "for fun" shooters lived like 3 miles from where I lived .... used to walk at night for exercise (because it's a bazillion degrees during the day in Phurnace) and fish in the aquaduct. I totally could have been one of the victims.

But even those guys .... they just wanted to kill people. Lighting someone on fire .... that suggests something .... I just can't understand.

You would have to really hate someone ... to do something like that.

I would think.

I'm also not saying it's impossible to hire a professional and you tell him, "Cut his nuts off and light him on fire." Maybe you hire a hitman who is known to enjoy his work ... and you say. "Go ahead, get creative with it."

But ... I don't think so.

Would still hafta be over something more than money, The killers could be reading this right now .... I don't care ... I dunno shiat ... it's the cops you better worry about. They have a more complete psychoanalysis team than I do.