Sign in to follow this  
lickin_starfish

Miss Universe

You're wrong about this one tana. She is not hot at all and at least half the girls at any typical bar in any downtown across the US look better than her. Aren't you from SD? When I went to SD the average girl walking down the street looked better than her. Surprised you are saying this.

You're wrong about this one tana. She is not hot at all and at least half the girls at any typical bar in any downtown across the US look better than her. Aren't you from SD? When I went to SD the average girl walking down the street looked better than her. Surprised you are saying this.

I already said I know I lost this thread and accept that. Saying that is redundant, I’m not trying to win or convince anyone. Like I’ve said many times, I’m the minority at the GC, VAST majority the literal rest of the world and can live with that.

She’s only considered hot because of the liberal agenda, lol gotta love it. Can’t argue with that.

They really blew it by not getting a tranny that was so hot no one knew which one was the tranny and not told anyone which one was the tranny.

I already said I know I lost this thread and accept that. Saying that is redundant, I’m not trying to win or convince anyone. Like I’ve said many times, I’m the minority at the GC, VAST majority the literal rest of the world and can live with that.

She’s only considered hot because of the liberal agenda, lol gotta love it. Can’t argue with that.

I disagree. I don't think the vast majority of men think she is attractive. I think what makes her popular is other fat women saying "See! see! I can be beautiful too!!!" and there aren't to many fat women that post here.

• Like 1

I disagree. I don't think the vast majority of men think she is attractive. I think what makes her popular is other fat women saying "See! see! I can be beautiful too!!!" and there aren't to many fat women that post here.

Just fat men

I already said I know I lost this thread and accept that. Saying that is redundant, Im not trying to win or convince anyone. Like Ive said many times, Im the minority at the GC, VAST majority the literal rest of the world and can live with that.

Shes only considered hot because of the liberal agenda, lol gotta love it. Cant argue with that.

She wouldn't be a "supermodel" if it wasn't for the body shaming, fat is beautiful, accept all body types, etc etc. Who pushes that type of rhetoric?

I wanna know why obese people aren't treated like smokers? Obesity is a huge drain on health care costs, yet people should accept fat people for who they are. Celebrate it even?? Who pushes that line of rhetoric?

She wouldn't sniff most supermodels thongs if it wasn't for liberals pushing talk like fat shaming.

She wouldn't be a "supermodel" if it wasn't for the body shaming, fat is beautiful, accept all body types, etc etc. Who pushes that type of rhetoric?

fatties

She's right around the 50th percentile. I sure as heck did better.

No doubt she may have been Peter Paul Reuben's dream girl but she isn't mine.

Tanatastic can have her.

"Oh, she's hot because she's a world famous model. Don't beleive your eyes or your limp pen*s. The experts and I know better than everyone else."

She's to modeling what Duchamp's urinal is to art. It's the same mentality. Tanatastis should marry a 400 lb fattie and decorate his home with urinals and convince himself he's the envy of the cutting edge world.

• Like 1

A more interesting story was the tranny who won miss Spain and was in this contest. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/angela-ponce-makes-history-1st-transgender-miss-universe/story?id=59859591

I think some women were pissed they didnt even beat a man.

Weren't you just laughing about people saying the only reason that fatty was hot was because a liberal agenda? Well why do you think a tranny won Miss Spain?

Now it makes sense. They eliminated the bathing suit competition in order to hide cellulite and coccks.

Weren't you just laughing about people saying the only reason that fatty was hot was because a liberal agenda? Well why do you think a tranny won Miss Spain?

Ok. I’m just linking the tranny because I felt like it. I don’t care about political agendas.

She also focks black dudes, which is an automatic deal breaker.

...that time you said your generation got over racism. :lol: :doh:

...that time you said your generation got over racism. :lol: :doh:

Just speaking the truth, most white guys wont date/marry a woman if she is known for focking black dudes. Which almost doesn't make sense because I would date the right black woman myself, but only if the former weren't true.

A good life pro tip to be able to tell is if you see a girl wearing these shoes:

https://www.nike.com/t/air-force-1-07-mens-shoe-JkTGzADv

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-mens-shox-nz-shoes-16nikmshxnzwhtgrnlfs/16nikmshxnzwhtgrnlfs?camp=CSE:DSG_pg1055880732_ecom_PLA_452&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI073f0Lyn3wIVA43ICh1XGQE6EAQYASABEgIxSfD_BwE

Turn around and run away.

Anyone who has ever visited an online pron site knows that there is a fetish for everyone: skinny, heavy, GILF, 18, etc. I'm sure there are plenty of men who find her attractive, but as others said, it's not the vast majority, at least for white males in the US. But...

She also focks black dudes, which is an automatic deal breaker.

my empirical observation is that AA men tend to like a... beefier woman. Nothing right or wrong, just not my type.

Basically I have no problem with the pageant using her to appeal to a demographic which finds her attractive. Hell, I don't find the stick figure 6 ft tall women from most runway shows attractive. :dunno:

Basically I have no problem with the pageant using her to appeal to a demographic which finds her attractive. Hell, I don't find the stick figure 6 ft tall women from most runway shows attractive. :dunno:

Also just in case there is any confusion here, Ashley was not IN the pageant, she was just a backstage host and interviewer, obviously.

She's the type of woman that proudly claims to love black men. Leaving out the fact no white dude would have her.

Why wouldn't she proudly claim it? She's beautiful, any man would want her. Racist ones need not apply.

Her HUSBAND of almost 10 years is black.

sderk and DonS...HA!

If only I was that clever. The headline lobbed it up there as a big old softball:

Ashley Graham Took a Huge Tumble During the Miss Universe Pageant and Has a Giant Gash to Prove It

• Like 1

Funny, I don't EVER recall reading this much disgust over Anna Nicole Smith's fat drugged ass.

Funny, I don't EVER recall reading this much disgust over Anna Nicole Smith's fat drugged ass.

she was just as disgusting

There, you happy ?

Anna Nicole Smith was the outer limits of big/hot not off the rails but maybe i'm missing something, have we shown disgust? I'd have to re-read the thread. Maybe that's me as I've compared people who find her a supermodel to people who think a urinal is art. But my beliefs seem to allign with everybody else that she's right around the 50% percentile. if memory serves, people are saying similar things how she's average, not disgusting. She has a very pretty face. Until this thread I'd never heard of her.

I do find the race element comments of her sexual preferences offputting.

Why wouldn't she proudly claim it? She's beautiful, any man would want her. Racist ones need not apply.

Her HUSBAND of almost 10 years is black.

noooooo wayyyyyyy. Whooo would have ever guessed it? Who I say? You mean the super fat white girl has a thing for black guys and a brother thinks he won the lotto by getting her. I mean. That is crazy. Not like that does not happen in every hood in America. Usually the girl is pasty and has red hair. So good for him in breaking out of that stereotype

When Ashley Graham sits around the house...she sits.... around the house. :shocking:

Anna Nichole Smith was not a supermodel by the time she was fat and drugged. 1992 Anna Nichole Smith in the guess ads are prettier than anything tub o lard Graham will ever do. She would have to cut herself in half to ever look that good.

There's another geek who likes the bigger gals. Trying to remember who

It is.

There's another geek who likes the bigger gals. Trying to remember who

It is.

I think its me and Mobb deep. There may be one other but hes on vacation, some river in Africa. Denial? I forget.

I think its me and Mobb deep. There may be one other but hes on vacation, some river in Africa. Denial? I forget.

I seem to recall he does live by the water. Right near a bridge

Anna Nicole was the single hottest chick on the planet before she lost it.

Seriously. Go find her first Playboy spread.

She was unbelievabale.

Anna Nicole was the single hottest chick on the planet before she lost it.

Seriously. Go find her first Playboy spread.

She was unbelievabale.

she is trying to compare fat and drugged up Anna to fat and presumably non drugged Ashley.

It's like comparing apples to Twinkies

• Like 1