Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Giants: In-Game Discussion

Eli looks exactly like his brother Peyton did in his final year.

When a Qb's checkdown is the first option the end is very near.

Last 6 years:

Alex Smith:
Record as starting QB: 52-28
TD/INT - 106-35

manning:
Record as starting QB: 34-51
TD/INT - 134-88

Last 6 years:

Alex Smith:

Record as starting QB: 52-28

TD/INT - 106-35

manning:

Record as starting QB: 34-51

TD/INT - 134-88

With this 4th posting of this stat no one asked for and no one understands why is being posted, we have officially entered the

All work and no play makes Jack a full boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Phase.

With this 4th posting of this stat no one asked for and no one understands why is being posted, we have officially entered the

All work and no play makes Jack a full boy all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

Phase.

No one understands. :) Blind fools.

And no one asked for? Whenever someone suggests that manning is worthy of a HOF vote, they need to see the truth. Alex Smith has been better than eli manning for the past 6 years by FAR. And the giants blew their future on a running back.

• Like 1

No one understands. :) Blind fools.

And no one asked for? Whenever someone suggests that manning is worthy of a HOF vote, they need to see the truth. Alex Smith has been better than eli manning for the past 6 years by FAR. And the giants blew their future on a running back.

You are arguing with yourself...Ok Hes been better the last 6 years...who said he wasnt? Who asked at all? His legacy is not even in the same stratosphere as Elis with the SB wins and top 10 in passing categories. People dont care if he deserves a vote, people are saying hes likely getting in because of his stats and SB rings.

Blew their future...by getting a generational talent at RB. Remember when HT gave you the rams comparison? Rams got Gurley, then they got Goff. Now they are contending for a SB. You dont pass up talent like that. Some random LB would have been better than a once a blue moon like Barkley? They will be looking to get their QB of the future ASAP Id imagine. Barkley is the only reason they have a future.

Im not in any shape or form a giants fan. Talked more about the giants with you in these mind numbing threads than I have in my life on this forum. I just have eyes, a functioning brain, watch football and understand things.

Whats this all about anyway? As a Giants fan I love that Eli delivered in our 2 Super Bowls, once by being extremely clutch and a second time by being instrumental in a great offense.

That being said, if your offensive line is no good Eli is near the bottom of QB choices.

What are people arguing? Is this about the HOF? Do people care about the HOF this much? Maybe Im missing out because I never paid much attention to it. I never know when or who is voted in.

Seaform is officially the wackiest person here. So bizarre.

I admit to wondering at times if he is a FF Today plant used to gin up traffic on the bored, but I respect the organization too much to think that as a possibility

Seaform is officially the wackiest person here. So bizarre.

listen2me is so bizarre. Officially whacked.

I admit to wondering at times if he is a FF Today plant used to gin up traffic on the bored, but I respect the organization too much to think that as a possibility

And the ghetto comes out to post again. It's amazing that a couple of you feel the need to post when you don't like what was posted before you. It's completely illogical what you are doing. Your opinion is wrong about this and you still want to show it off like it means something.

I assume you are all an alias of Giants fan unless I have talked to you on the phone. Sooo there's that.

Just curious, have you ever actually been to the ghetto? it seems you like to bring up the ghetto an awful lot. I believe you said you are in NJ currently? How bout you walk around Newark or Camden at 2am, it may give you some perspective...

I assume you are all an alias of Giants fan unless I have talked to you on the phone. Sooo there's that.

I know there was a poster here with the User Name Giants Fan, I am definitely not that person, and I am not really sure what you are talking about, sorry.

Just curious, have you ever actually been to the ghetto? it seems you like to bring up the ghetto an awful lot. I believe you said you are in NJ currently? How bout you walk around Newark or Camden at 2am, it may give you some perspective...

I lived in a Hartford CT ghetto for about 2 years at one point. Spent unfortunate time on the south side of Chicago a bit. Why do you ask? And no, I don't make a habit of walking around in ghettos because I know first hand how trashy they can be. I have been attempted robbed while on foot more than a few times in my life. And no, I only go to Newark to fly out of NJ. And no, when I lived in Maple Shade, I did not go the 9 miles out of my way to go to Camden. That would be stupid.

And the ghetto comes out to post again.

That's why I asked, but your answer was comprehensive and rational. If you applied that to the rest of the things you post about, The rest of us might not think you were whistling dixie...

That's why I asked, but your answer was comprehensive and rational. If you applied that to the rest of the things you post about, The rest of us might not think you were whistling dixie...

Actually, my thoughts on manning are rational. You simply disagree and attack. My take on it is, don't click if you aren't interested. And who are the rest of you?

So I started a thread that gives the stats of 2 players at the same position for a decent number of years in the league. Six years is a long time in a players NFL career. Alex Smith has smoked this guy in stats and he was on like 3 different teams over that time which makes it even harder on him. In my opinion this is the type of information that the HOF should use as criteria for getting in. But I said earlier, if that is what they want, it doesn't matter. I just think it cheapens the other true HOFers. Just an opinion is all.

Go ahead with all the SB wins that manning "won on his own" against NE, but I just don't understand the love.

And weepaws came out before the season and stated that with Barkley, the giants were a shoe-in for the playoffs. In actual football outlook, the giants may not even come close to the playoffs until barkley is done, or a free agent. Beckham is a mental wreck, manning is done, the oline is bad, the defense is bad, and the only thing they have is solid RB.

I guess I just don't see it.

But if people are so offended by my take, stop replying.

I prefer this Seafoam to the everybody sucks version, just an opinion is all...

Seafool is whack and doesn't know much about football. Probably never played. Anything.

I agree that a good RB without a good anything else will probably not be enough to compete. The good news is, they will have a great chance at another high pick this year, so I'm thinking........fullback is the call.

I agree that a good RB without a good anything else will probably not be enough to compete. The good news is, they will have a great chance at another high pick this year, so I'm thinking........fullback is the call.

☺ Good call. Fullback in the first round, punter in the 2nd.