Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 15 FU Thread

Looks like Derek Henry will go first round next year...

Man, this year has been stupid and has pretty much made FF the equivalent of buying a lotto ticket.

Yeah, just more proof that this game is 90% luck. Seriously, this is/was just one of my teams 3 weeks ago:

Mahomes

Hunt

Connor

OBJ

Hilton

Reed

Barkley. It has to be Barkley. He was more open at the goal line at the end of the game than Engram. Eli basically decided he didn't need Barkley. He could get shut out all on his own

F pretty much my entire team...

Tyreek Hill

Amari Cooper

Leonard Fournette

Matt Prater

Soon to include... Julian Edelman and probably Kamara, Michael Thomas and Goff.

Feels even better with Damian Williams and Marlon Mack on the bench.

Edelman joins the FU squad today. Might be easier to just post my entire roster today. :mad: :cry:

FU Josh Gordon. Well actually FU Brady. So glad I started this bum over Evans. Keep forcing it to your little butt buddy Edelman Tom.

And again, FU Nick Mullin for overthrowing Kittle, twice

FU Josh Gordon. Well actually FU Brady. So glad I started this bum over Evans. Keep forcing it to your little butt buddy Edelman Tom.

And again, FU Nick Mullin for overthrowing Kittle, twice

Yep, fock Brady and Gordon. My opponent has Juju with 8 targets by half while Gordon has one. I hope Brady gets AIDS and dies at the half.

Yep, fock Brady and Gordon. My opponent has Juju with 8 targets by half while Gordon has one. I hope Brady gets AIDS and dies at the half.

I just lol'd. And yes, I agree.

Joe Haden isn't even covering Gordon. Cody 'toast' Sensabaugh has been on him, and that fruit Brady hasn't even looked his way.

It's inevitable. Won't happen soon enough to help you though. T&Ps.

As kids, there was always one annoying kid that would show up to play half a game, then always would leave before it was over. Guarantee George Kittle was one of those kids

As kids, there was always one annoying kid that would show up to play half a game, then always would leave before it was over. Guarantee George Kittle was one of those kids

^^^^ this ^^^^

Gordon should just walk to the bench and fire up a bong. It's blatantly obvious those two racists Brady and Belicheat aren't going to throw him a pass, ever

Poor Gordon. Must be tough for him to survive in this world.

Gordon should just walk to the bench and fire up a bong. It's blatantly obvious those two racists Brady and Belicheat aren't going to throw him a pass, ever

I need a bong the way today is going. 🤬

2 focking targets for Josh Gordon. Unreal.

Focking pathetic. At least the Pats lost. Little consolation to my fantasy team though.

Brady/Belichek/Gordon - get genital herpes and never get laid again you losers.

Fock my entire team!! Fock FF in general. Rolled thru the regular season, only to be slapped in the playoffs. Can't even get a win in the consolation round. Too many Fock yous to go around. Thelien, Hill, Allen, Gonk, Conner thanks for nothing. I'll even throw out a major FU to Gurley for last week.

That ball that JuJu caught in the end zone at the end of the game and had wrestled away murdered my soul. Still have an okay chance to win but that would have cemented it for me.

That ball that JuJu caught in the end zone at the end of the game and had wrestled away murdered my soul. Still have an okay chance to win but that would have cemented it for me.

Interesting. I saw a flash of light in the sky and a sound of someone crying. Was that you?

Have a feeling Im gonna have a HUGE FU to gurley after this game is over

I highly doubt that....

I mean Im playing against him :D

Ah....unfortunately, me too.

Rams Defense.....can't get a single sack or turnover against against a second string Super Bowl MVP QB?