Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

When it comes to a keeper, do you lean more for the WR over the RB if they are close ?

I need to pick 2 out of Murray, AJ Green and Dez in a 12 team PPR. I see a lot of the so called experts liking Murray over AJG and even Dez in some. I do think Murray has shaken the injury bug. I know he got dinged for 2 games last year... I just don't think he is any more risk than the rest of them at this point. So that being said..... in my mind I think he is as risky as the next RB. I am just looking at more than 2 or 3 years being on top, and I just think the stud WR will be studs longer than the RB's. What do you guys think ?

I need to pick 2 out of Murray, AJ Green and Dez in a 12 team PPR. I see a lot of the so called experts liking Murray over AJG and even Dez in some. I do think Murray has shaken the injury bug. I know he got dinged for 2 games last year... I just don't think he is any more risk than the rest of them at this point. So that being said..... in my mind I think he is as risky as the next RB. I am just looking at more than 2 or 3 years being on top, and I just think the stud WR will be studs longer than the RB's. What do you guys think ?

I think that you should drop the Cowboys .

Hasn't this question been answered in your previous thread?

It's still Green & Dez, imo.

Hasn't this question been answered in your previous thread?

It's still Green & Dez, imo.

We aren't giving the 'right' answer... :dunno:

• Like 1

AJ and Dez easily in this case

There are a lot of factors to consider but the majority of the time I would still go with the WRs.

yes I have asked this before... but the real question is in a keeper do you factor in that a WR maybe on top longer than a RB and does that sway you that way ?. I bring it up again because in most of the latest ranking they have Murray 5 to 10 spots better than both

It really depends on how well you know your league. Can you project what RB's will be available with your first pick if you keep two WR's? You have to decipher what will be available with your first pick WR and RB wise. That usually helps make your decision.

In any event, I would keep two proven studs in Green and Bryant over Murray anyday. Bryant and Green are top five WR's and there is no reason to keep Murray who isn't even a top ten RB.

thanks for the advice guys... I know dez and green seems safer but murray is ranked 4 or more spots over both of them ? just wanted to know if they were on to something. I like the idea of WR's having a longer shelf life when it all comes down to it, just wanted you guys opinion

If Murray is healthy he is going to beast this year. I said it last year with forte, this year i am going with Murray. We all know he is a good rb who puts up solid numbers when healthy, like we knew with forte. I see him finishing right around top 5 this year. I like the rookie full back along with the boys dedication to improving the line.

My ideal first 2 picks in a draft may be graham and then murray, though according to current adp it may not be possible.

ya I know what u mean about Murray, not sure why everyone on this post say its a slam dunk on dez and ajg over him... I think he has matured and has learned how to protect himself better... had the most YPC last year and they say his catches and runs will increase.... and what a solid oline. Really that's all you need is some guys blowing holes up fo ya. Just the thought of throwing one of the 2 wr's I have back in is hard to do.

Agreed. I drafted Murray in an auction league last yr for $25.... By far my best keeper this year + $5. I am a tad concerned with Linehan but if Romo can stop checking out of runs when they are up 24-3 after half then Murray could explode even more assuming he retains the health.