Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Shooting at Parliment

The muslim mayor of London said terrorist attacks are a "everyday part of living in a big city."

That's not what he actually said...and the idiot Trump kid got beat up over those dumb comments too

You guys are f****** morons. Like father like son, Trump jr. Took a quote completely out of context. In fact it's not even a quote. From a September article wherein the mayor of London said terrorism preparedness, including providing support to local police, is part and parcel of living in a great Global City.

But, just like his daddy, the ###### Trump Junior ran and hid when confronted with this and said he wasn't going to respond or comment on every single tweet that he sends. Meaning, he's going to be just like his dad and spew out random inaccurate b******* and then run and hide when he's confronted with the facts.

And the usual trolls here do what they always do. Take all this b******* and run with it hoping to God nobody confronts them with the facts either.

THE MUSLIM Mayor SAID...! TRUMP JR TOLD ME SO!

Jesus, we're still walking back the b******* claim that the British spies on Trump for Obama and trumps non-apology apology for saying that. Now this?

But, par for the course, the 40% of mouth-breathing idiots will now dedicate this non quote quote to their daily Brain Trust of complete and utter b******* to form their complete and utterly misinformed opinions.

Jesus, I'm sick of stupid.

Exactly

I dont understand why this was covered as if it was some big attack on tons of people?

What did 1 person die by being rwn over by a crazy person? Happens every day.

I dont understand why this was covered as if it was some big attack on tons of people?

Just another guy looking for the Aloha Snackbar.

3 dead plus the attacker

The Trumptards are desperate to create the illusion that the world is a dystopian Muslim hellhole and only a fat reality TV assclown with a combover and hooker wife can save us.

It all makes sense if you're a b1tch.

The Trumptards are desperate to create the illusion that the world is a dystopian Muslim hellhole and only a fat reality TV assclown with a combover and hooker wife can save us.

It all makes sense if you're a b1tch.

Says the guy who wants to be one of the 72 virgins for one of these Martyrs. :sleep:

Says the guy who wants to be one of the 72 virgins for one of these Martyrs. :sleep:

Go hide in your closet Sally.

Meanwhile, four people including a police officer was shot to death yesterday in Wisconsin. And it barely got any coverage mostly because of is b******* in London and of course the ongoing Trump b*******.

It's just like I have been saying, we saw it with the pulse shooting too, the chicken hawks want one thing and only one thing and that is for the shooter to be a Muslim. As if that makes something better? Or worse? Or validates their existence as human beings? I don't really understand what the f*** the shooter being Muslim has to do with anything. I'm pretty sure the families of the four people killed yesterday in Wisconsin don't give a f*** what religion the a****** shooter was or is.

By freaking out and begging to God that the shooter is a Muslim every single time something bad happens, we're absolutely playing into their game. Instead, treat like the f****** crime it is and move the f*** on.

And, more to the point, tell the f****** liberals to shut the f****** and start calling these guys mentally unstable losers. But God forbid we stigmatize mentally unstable losers because that's a disease. Shut the f******.

The truth is like I have said on this board before repeatedly, there are some f****** nutjobs who will cling to any philosophy just to justify the fact that they are not shooting themselves and others because sally mae rotten crotch didn't go to prom with them. They're just f****** loser lunatics like Klebold and Harris.

If those two Knuckleheads would have shouted Remember the Alamo! It still would not have made them f****** Texas Rangers.

And it's sure as hell would not have assuaged the pain and grief of those they left behind.

You should start another Trump sucks thread. It's been 12 hours I think. :wave:

Lol. You and me are the only ones who respond to him. He's a nothing.

Confirmed attacker was Khalid Masood. When will liberals learn these people aren't our friends?

Confirmed attacker was Khalid Masood. When will liberals learn these people aren't our friends?

They'll say he wasn't a refugee but miss the point.

We need to ramp up going after the real threat; the Imams that are radicalizing these home grown ones. You'd be hard pressed to find a more zealot person (other than Sho) than a fresh convert to a religion.

Lol. You and me are the only ones who respond to him. He's a nothing.

It's almost like I'm trolling and you snowflakes always take the bait. :lol:

We need to ramp up going after the real threat;

Liberal gun laws which kill and injure more Americans every year, than every terrorist act ever committed in the US combined? :huh:

• Like 1

Liberal gun laws which kill and injure more Americans every year, than every terrorist act ever committed in the US combined? :huh:

So your solution is to ratify the constitution. Got it

I am is anti-gun as it gets but this is idiotic. It's like saying why are we so worked up about this when drunk driving kills blah blah blah people per year. You can simultaneously not want either one to happen.

I don't think there's a ranking system on needless deaths.

It's almost like I'm trolling and you snowflakes always take the bait. :lol:

You were trolling us in your movie thread that nobody cares about? Lol 👮

1. How was this attack in London brought to an end?

2. How many of those American lives are lost by criminals possessing firearms illegally i.e. do gun laws actually work?

3. What gun law would you enact that would stop this violence?

4. Do you think the gun law you enact would be observed by criminals who don't obey the laws already in place?

I am is anti-gun as it gets but this is idiotic. It's like saying why are we so worked up about this when drunk driving kills blah blah blah people per year. You can simultaneously not want either one to happen.

I don't think there's a ranking system on needless deaths.

I have to say, I'm quite surprised you are anti-gun. I'm shocked you don't see their purpose.

1. How was this attack in London brought to an end?

1. Not by an armed citizen.

They'll say he wasn't a refugee but miss the point.

We need to ramp up going after the real threat; the Imams that are radicalizing these home grown ones. You'd be hard pressed to find a more zealot person (other than Sho) than a fresh convert to a religion.

And yes...crap like this shows how unhinged you are.

Who hasn't realized that radicals aren't our friends?

So the officer that shot the terrorist was a foreigner? Link?

More confused babble :wave:

What gun law has anyone here proposed that would take a weapon away from an officer or armed guard?

They're sure useful taking down Islamic terrorists

By highly trained PROFESSIONALS....yes.

Another attempted one in Belgium today. The radical Muslim there had a shotgun. Good thing the cops got him

What gun law has anyone here proposed that would take a weapon away from an officer or armed guard?

Are you asking a rhetorical question or do we have an open thread where you anti-gun people post such proposals? I'm guessing if someone was found mentally deficient which I agree with however it'd be tough to keep current.

Are you asking a rhetorical question or do we have an open thread where you anti-gun people post such proposals? I'm guessing if someone was found mentally deficient which I agree with however it'd be tough to keep current.

Im wondering why your first point was about how this ended...that being by an armed and trained professional.

Something which has nothing to do with people who have advocated for stricter gun laws.

Im wondering why your first point was about how this ended...that being by an armed and trained professional.

Something which has nothing to do with people who have advocated for stricter gun laws.

Some people want all guns removed. They feel that somehow created more laws makes people more obedient when it won't change the fact that people that want to break the law will break any law. Also that people that want to hurt others will hurt others regardless of what weapons they have at their disposal.

Some people want all guns removed. They feel that somehow created more laws makes people more obedient when it won't change the fact that people that want to break the law will break any law. Also that people that want to hurt others will hurt others regardless of what weapons they have at their disposal.

Very few want all removed...and I think literally one person on this board has said that (and half the time its hard to know if they are even serious about it).

So basically you threw out a strawman are will now go on and on because you got called out for your stupidity.

This Muslim in London was 52 years old. That's a little old to be getting radacalized. They don't become radicals. They just are. That focked up religion/cult demands violence.

Very few want all removed...and I think literally one person on this board has said that (and half the time its hard to know if they are even serious about it).

So basically you threw out a strawman are will now go on and on because you got called out for your stupidity.

What straw man? I asked what put a stop to a terrorist attack and answer was simple a gun. Then you posted that the guy that shot the terrorist wasn't a citizen. I know you meant civilian but was pointing out how much babble you put out there.

Maybe take a few more seconds and think about what you're posting.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new round of terrorism after yesterday.

You were trolling us in your movie thread that nobody cares about? Lol 👮

Over 1,000 views and you poste in it and talk about it lots, Cupcake.

Can't quit me. :D