Sign in to follow this  
edjr

24 signs - she's a sIut

http://www.returnofkings.com/16837/24-signs-shes-a-slut

1. Has tattoos. This is especially the case if they’re visible, multiple, large, and elaborate. If they have sexual themes, you’re in like Flynn.
2. Piercings outside of the traditional earlobe placement. Sluttiness increases as you radiate from the lobe, to other parts of the ear, to the nose crumb, to the bull-ring. Other parts of the face—and erogenous zones—speak even louder.
3. Has “slut face.” You either recognize it or you don’t.
4. Cusses a lot. Especially if she uses the words “fock,” “puzsy,” or “cack” outside of the bedroom.
5. Not ticklish. I’ve noticed that girls who aren’t ticklish aren’t so because they’re used to being handled (by men). Almost every prude is super ticklish, while sluts are rarely so. Sluts may have a physical response to light touching, but it’s rarely a tickled sensation.
6. Broaches the topic of illegal drugs (even marijuana) without prompting. The more illegal, the sluttier.
7. Has big teets. They probably came in early, which translates into additional years of male attention.
8. Shows excessive skin for weather conditions. Exposes the midriff, lower back, or ass-piece from the bottom of her daisy-dukes even when it’s not super-hot.
9. Has extra body hair (arms, girl-sideburns, girl-mustache) and/or a low speaking voice. This, I’m told, is simple biology. More hair and low voice equals more testosterone. It’s an imperfect metric, though, because women of certain ethnicities are just more hirsute by default.
10. Associates with confirmed sluts. Her friends are often one of your best weathervanes. Birds of a feather, as they say.
11. Shows interests in girls, has “hooked up” with girls, or claims to be “bi-sexual.” Bi-sexuality has quickly become a stand-in for hyper-sexuality.
12. Is currently, or was at some point, in a sorority. Sororities are little more than puzsy buffets for the campus fraternities.
13. Has traveled alone, or with only girls, to fock-fest locations (e.g., Jamaica). This is often a tell-tale sign of a sex-on-vacation-doesn’t-count case.
14. Was a cheerleader in high school. Cheerleaders have, and exploit, access to the most desirable and horniest dudes at school.
15. Went, or goes, to a known party college (e.g., Arizona State, USC, UC Santa Barbara). Girls are copycats, and when all of her friends “are doing it” (whatever “it” is), they do too. (See No. 10.)
16. Lost her virginity on the younger side (15 and down). The earlier they start, the longer they tend to ride the carousel.
17. Likes tequila shots or party drugs (e.g., Extasy/MDMA). These are the drugs of choice for the promiscuous.
18. Is “friends” with DJs, promoters, or other small-time pseudo-celebs. This is a world in which the gears are lubricated with puszy—even more directly than others.
19. Is an artist, or a wannabe “model” who has done “photo shoots.” Girls in the arts tend to have a loose attitude toward sex, especially if their “art” involves “expressing themselves” with their body.
20. Broaches the topic of sex first. This may seem like a no-brainer, but they often do so in subtle ways that can seem plausibly deniable. They never are.
21. Has a bad relationship with her father and/or has divorced parents. “Daddy issues” are classic, but accurate predictors of her relationship to men and sex.
22. Describes herself as a feminist or with any of its jargon (“pansexual,” “demi-sexual,” “cis-gendered”). You may not be able to stand a feminist long enough to bang her yourself but, in trying to prove she can do everything a man can do, she likely fucks with impunity.
23. Has an even, nice tan that she maintains. Girls with even, perfect tans spend a lot of time semi-naked, often in semi-public.
24. Hair dyed a nontraditional color (e.g., blue). Like piercings and tattoos, dyed hair telegraphs “rebellion” to social norms. That almost always translates into sluttiness.
Whether you use them to get laid more reliably, or to avoid wifeing up the town bike, these cues should be on every man’s slut radar. Sure, there are exceptions to all of them. You could meet a nun with a tattoo, or a ticklish slut, but these are—especially the more of them that are evident—some of most accurate predictors of sluttiness you’ll encounter.

Who doesn't love sIuts?

Skip ahead to #21. Actually it should be either parent. Any girl who doesn't have a solid relationship with her parents is a girl that you want no part of outside the bedroom.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really don't care for slutty chicks.

I've had a few, but really didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

I do, I do.

:banana:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really don't care for slutty chicks.

I've had a few, but really didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Usually they're vulgar as sh!t which is nasty.

26. She has a son named Edjr.

It's true.

Usually they're vulgar as sh!t which is nasty.

That might be part of it. I just don't like sexually aggressive chicks.

I like them to be open and adventurous, but I'll be handling all the ramming choking, and slapping.

Also, the list is spot on.

25. Her 50ish year old dad is enormously vein, obsessed with body building and talking liberal politics on a lightly trafficked message board.

• Like 2

25. She's been in a thread kilroy started :overhead:

This. I love slutss. a line from a country song applies to me......."i know dad aint she cool Thats the kind I dig"

25. Her 50ish year old dad is enormously vein, obsessed with body building and talking liberal politics on a lightly trafficked message board.

:thumbsdown:

"vain"

"vain"

Well, have you seen his ginormous arms? veins like a map

We're all sluts. Men and women alike. We all love sex, would rather be doing it than anything else we do. Ever since I busted my first nut as a wee little tyke I've been ringing up numbers like I only had a year to live. Women are no different.

If you ain't gettin in on the action you got some issues.

27. Slept with Newbie jr.

#18 Is friends with DJs........ :lol:

:nono:

• Like 1

We're all sluts. Men and women alike. We all love sex, would rather be doing it than anything else we do. Ever since I busted my first nut as a wee little tyke I've been ringing up numbers like I only had a year to live. Women are no different.

If you ain't gettin in on the action you got some issues.

But the difference is you can't put miles on your cack, yeah maybe your sh!t doesn't work when you get older, but if a woman does the same thing.. well you know where I'm going with this.

She poses for the camera when leaving Edjrs house. Or leaves Edjrs house at all.

:thumbsup:

What about yoga? Seems like all the sluts in Florida do yoga.

And all the sluts in Wisconsin do yoghurt.

Weird.

I have very large hands. My go to with potential sluts was to show them. Chicks with small hands love guys like me.

she smokes

That's a good one. Especially "I only smoke when I drink" girl. That means "I allow myself to make bad decisions and use alcohol as an excuse."

28. Newbie calls her "Mom".

This. I love slutss. a line from a country song applies to me......."i know dad aint she cool Thats the kind I dig"

That's trashy, not slutty

the girl who drops her panties when you say irrelevant sh!t like "Who wants sex on the beach shots?"

Or "Moisture is a four letter word"