Sign in to follow this  
trumpurethra

What gives? I thought his thing was closing the deal?

This dumazz can't get his bill through even though Washington is all repub retards right now. Major fail if this thing dies on the vine. And how about his threat today? Pass it or Obamacare stays lol. Yeah right. What a Dooshnozzle.

Yeah. As if people don't realize that. Lol. Trump is a gigantic moron. Trumpcare. Add it to his other failures.

This dumazz can't get his bill through even though Washington is all repub retards right now. Major fail if this thing dies on the vine. And how about his threat today? Pass it or Obamacare stays lol. Yeah right. What a Dooshnozzle.

Yeah, it seems like anything with "Trump" in its name is doomed to be a loser and a colossal focking failure. :lol:

Trump doesn't seem to realize that these guess will get completely lambasted by their constituents if they vote yes on a bill that takes away healthcare for 24 million, steals from Medicare, and gives tax breaks to the wealthy. Trump doesn't care, but the rest of the guys do. This bill doesn't even have a 50% approval rate from polled Republicans! I'm just waiting to see Trump point fingers and blame someone else when it fails. Even though he'd have been pounding his chest if it passed.

What have I said from day one? Just wait until this guy learns the hard truth that becoming President doesn't mean becoming King.

What have I said from day one? Just wait until this guy learns the hard truth that becoming President doesn't mean becoming King.

The Art of the Fail

Can I just make a blanket statement. I don't care what side of this bill you're on but if you're such an idiot that you think 24 million people will suddenly lose health coverage as opposed to not having insurance they cant use, or opting out of obamacare then you are a complete moron.

Personally I hope he leaves it and it crashes and burns. Screw the morons that actually think obamacare is a good plan . Let them suffer with it

Oh sorry. I didn't realize this was another jerk each other off session thread.

I'll hop out so I don't get in front of one of your faces that one of you others is jerking off on.

They showed a real world example from this bill. A guy making 26 grand a year wouldn't benefit at all from tax credits and would pay 14K in insurance costs.

Geesus Fock.

Oh sorry. I didn't realize this was another jerk each other off session thread.

I'll hop out so I don't get in front of one of your faces that one of you others is jerking off on.

Ha. I just came in here to rip on the doosh that started the thread.

Can I just make a blanket statement. I don't care what side of this bill you're on but if you're such an idiot that you think 24 million people will suddenly lose health coverage as opposed to not having insurance they cant use, or opting out of obamacare then you are a complete moron.

Personally I hope he leaves it and it crashes and burns. Screw the morons that actually think obamacare is a good plan . Let them suffer with it

That's what he's doing. He can't sign a bill that doesn't get to his desk. This is on Ryan and those congressman that are going to hear it from their people need to get on him.

So they are reading it before passing it this time ? Glad adults are in charge for a change.

It's 14 million in the first year. 24 million by 2026.

Dude, seriously I hope you and I can one day sit down and have a beer together.

What people don't get is this isn't a zero sum game. It ain't a game at all.

Obama's deal sucked. This sucks worse - or equally,

Whatever.

It doesn't matter to most people. But for millions? It's literally life or death. It's literally medication or amputation.

This ain't girls in bathrooms or guys in dresses. It's watching your kid die, your parents suffer.

It ain't hyperbole, it's real life. It ain't about responsibility or poor decisions, it's real life.

And may you and yours never suffer from it.

It's 14 million in the first year. 24 million by 2026.

Case.....in.....point.

Can I just get you on the record as saying you think that 14 or 24 million people will be kicked off of insurance completely having nothing with Trumps plan?

Not millions of people will seek other Healthcare or opt out when they are not forced under the threat of financial penalty to have the insurance they are given? I just want to make sure I know how much of a nut ball you guys all are.

Dude, seriously I hope you and I can one day sit down and have a beer together.

What people don't get is this isn't a zero sum game. It ain't a game at all.

Obama's deal sucked. This sucks worse - or equally,

Whatever.

It doesn't matter to most people. But for millions? It's literally life or death. It's literally medication or amputation.

This ain't girls in bathrooms or guys in dresses. It's watching your kid die, your parents suffer.

It ain't hyperbole, it's real life. It ain't about responsibility or poor decisions, it's real life.

And may you and yours never suffer from it.

Ha we need a geek board Summit.

Maube some people should prioritize their health insurance over things like smart phones and cable.

Case.....in.....point.

Can I just get you on the record as saying you think that 14 or 24 million people will be kicked off of insurance completely having nothing with Trumps plan?

Not millions of people will seek other Healthcare or opt out when they are not forced under the threat of financial penalty to have the insurance they are given? I just want to make sure I know how much of a nut ball you guys all are.

Feel free to read the CBO's report.

Maube some people should prioritize their health insurance over things like smart phones and cable.

And baby formula

Maybe some people shouldn't have kids if they can't feed them.

Maybe some people shouldn't have kids if they can't feed them.

I thought abortion was wrong :dunno:

Case.....in.....point.

See, that's the problem; Even if millions just 'opt out' (and they will - see below), then premiums have no choice but to rise.

I'm on the record as having been 'for' the concept of Obamacare - It's WalMart - right? More customers, you negotiate lower prices with vendors, so you get get even more customers, so you can negotiate...

But they whiffed on the negotiate part.

Now, the GOP is hanging their hat on 'tax credits' - which is great if you have sufficient AGI to offset. But, see my example above.

Even one of the more ardent GOP'ers was saying - "Well hell, if you can 'opt in' for a 30% upcharge years down the road, why would you pay for insurance when you don't need medical care for the next five years?" - Especially at increased rates?

I don't have the answers, but even Trump had a momentary moment of intellect when he said "Who knew insurance was so hard?"

No shiit, he said that. - After months of bashing Ocare. He's learning daily that it's easy to run, harder to lead.

GOP plans two biggest flaws? 1) Tax Credits and 2) Not capping how much medical providers can profit.

And their latest idea? Making shiit like Drug Treatment, Pregnancy Care, etc. "optional". That's unmitigated Bullshiit. That's like selling a car - and making engines 'optional'. Again, even the GOP was saying "Who the fock plans on becoming a heroin addict 3 years down the road?"

Some of you guys just interested in trolling and 'winning' just need to step the fock out already. (not you, Cyc)

This is too GD important for uninformed Breitbart sound bites.

What about people who do that and still can't afford it?

Hey man, this is as much your swingset as it is anybody's, but I don't know why you even took his bait.

I've been guilty in the past, but his comment was such obvious chum - and disgustingly so given the

subject matter and the lives at stake - that he and his ilk aren't even worth it.

That's what I thought

Uhh...yeah...my thought is youre an idiot.

Cbo..the bastion of factuality and accuracy.

Winner!!

Of course Newbie will come back with some kind of BWAHAHA or LOL and then call you multiple names in his "tough guy" reply...

Cbo..the bastion of factuality and accuracy.

Yet another liberal outfit. ROFL You have become a mindless lemming. Sad, I thought you might eventually wise up.

Winner!!

Maybe some of them children without healthcare can come see Dr posty. Mandate

I like the move, allowing repubs to make the bill even less attractive to moderates and dems only exacerbates the situation... Pass it or walk away for other priorities. He shouldn't have gone after HC first. he needed a couple legislative wins under his belt for momentum.

Yet another liberal outfit. ROFL You have become a mindless lemming. Sad, I thought you might eventually wise up.

Umm...yam head. YOU are the one that puts stock factually in the CBO who was horrifically off in almost every obamacare projection.

YOU are the one claiming millions will suddenly be kicked off coverage...

Not sure you should ever claim some mental superiority. Those are two really bad takes you own.

Ryan D. Enos, Political Scientist, Harvard University: In a hyper-partisan political climate, it's actually an accomplishment to write legislation this unpopular.

:lol:

Hi CH :wave:

I thought abortion was wrong :dunno:

It is. But its legal. Duh.

We should help them.

Ryan D. Enos, Political Scientist, Harvard University: In a hyper-partisan political climate, it's actually an accomplishment to write legislation this unpopular.

:lol:

:first: