Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Shooting at Cincinnati nightclub

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/26/15-people-shot-1-dead-at-cincinnati-nightclub.html

Several unidentified shooters opened fire at a Cincinnati nightclub early Sunday, killing one person and wounding 15 others, officials said.

The shooters escaped the melee at club Cameo and they remained on the run Sunday.

"Several local men got into some type of dispute inside the bar and it escalated into shots being fired from several individuals," Cincinnati Police Chief Eliot Isaac said during a Sunday news conference. "As a result there were 16 people that sustained gunshot injuries one of which is deceased. A total of 15 others that were injured, one in extremely critical condition."

No; peaceful protesting din't donuffins a.k.a. Democrats.

Haha. You are so angry and dumb. I stop by a couple times a day and you're always here yelling your trite opinions. Most troll-able poster outside of HT and Shoflake. :doublethumbsup:

Haha. You are so angry and dumb. I stop by a couple times a day and you're always here yelling your trite opinions. Most troll-able poster outside of HT and Shoflake. :doublethumbsup:

Troll gets trolled then calls troller the trolled. Sure.........

Troll gets trolled then calls troller the trolled. Sure.........

I will stop back the afternoon and no doubt you will have spent all day slapping nuts with the same old crew. :lol:

I will stop back the afternoon and no doubt you will have spent all day slapping nuts with the same old crew. :lol:

By slapping nuts I assume you mean off yours, Sho's, wiff's and Meathead's chins. :wave:

Says the guy that goes back and forth with RP nonstop. Yeah...you are so above all that.

Says the guy that goes back and forth with RP nonstop. Yeah...you are so above all that.

Wait: You are accusing me of going back and forth all day??? :o :doh:

Why don't you go doll yourself up and get ready to meet your husband with a kiss at the door, maybe fix him a drink or something. He may have had a rough day at the office.

Wait: You are accusing me of going back and forth all day??? :o :doh:

Why don't you go doll yourself up and get ready to meet your husband with a kiss at the door, maybe fix him a drink or something. He may have had a rough day at the office.

I'm saying you are the pot calling the kettle black.

And the best you've got are the same idiotic jokes about me being a stay at home dad as the rest of the idiots.

Weak effort son