Sign in to follow this  
mighty_thor

Fox News with amazing news alert

News Alert: @POTUS spending weekend working at the White House.

So newsworthy when a President does his job. but whoops......it's fake news after all:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/fox-news-says-trump-was-at-work-when-he-was-actually-golfing.html

I wouldn't have even posted this but Trump and most of the bored conservatives used to make such a big deal out of Obama golfing. This is focking hilarious.

awww, that was awful nice of him. After failing miserably on his promise to deliver 'better and less expensive' healthcare, he actually took one week off from golfing. What a guy.

Saw something like 13th Golf Course Visit in 9 weeks? Holy Schiit!

And he gets mad at his son In law for taking Trump's own Grandkids skiing?

Fock you Pop-Pop!

"I'm not going to have time to be golfing like Obama. I'll be working to MAGA!"

I guess that means, "Maintain Abysmal Golf Average".

awww, that was awful nice of him. After failing miserably on his promise to deliver 'better and less expensive' healthcare, he actually took one week off from golfing. What a guy.

Except he didn't apparently.

Saw something like 13th Golf Course Visit in 9 weeks? Holy Schiit!

And he gets mad at his son In law for taking Trump's own Grandkids skiing?

Fock you Pop-Pop!

"I'm not going to have time to be golfing like Obama. I'll be working to MAGA!"

I guess that means, "Maintain Abysmal Golf Average".

In fairness, his average score is pretty damn good by all accounts. Probably the lowest handicap president golfer ever. I don't blame him for wanting to stay sharp.

Why doesn't he put in a little pitch and putt course on the white house lawn? Really do we need another focking Easter egg roll?

News Alert: @POTUS spending weekend working at the White House.

So newsworthy when a President does his job. but whoops......it's fake news after all:http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/fox-news-says-trump-was-at-work-when-he-was-actually-golfing.html

I wouldn't have even posted this but Trump and most of the bored conservatives used to make such a big deal out of Obama golfing. This is focking hilarious.

Just saw that Trump has finished more rounds this year than Rory has on the tour. :lol:

In fairness, his average score is pretty damn good by all accounts. Probably the lowest handicap president golfer ever. I don't blame him for wanting to stay sharp.

Only guy who might be able to give him a game would be Kim Jong-un.

Trump Reports World Record 39 Under Par, 12 Holes-in-One, During Golf Outing with Japanese Prime Minister

While no press was allowed to cover the event, due to being holed up in the clubhouse basement with black plastic blocking all views of the outside world, a statement put out by Press Secretary Sean Spicer confirms that President Trump broke two long standing world records and accomplished golf’s greatest feat. Trump reportedly finished the round of 18 with a whopping 39 under par breaking the previous record set by former North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il in 1994. The record breaking round included no less than 12 holes-in-one also besting the previous record set by Jong-Il making Trump the greatest golfer in recorded history.

In what is being dubbed the “greatest golf match in history”, Trump came out swinging with holes-in-one on the first three holes (410 yard par 4, 387 yard par 4 and 464 yard par 4) followed by a double-eagle on the difficult 570 yard par 5 hole 4. After a strong 450 yard drive into the wind, Trump reportedly sunk the 120 yard approach shot with ease. He followed that up with holes-in-one on the next two holes (a challenging 135 yard par 3 and a long 363 yard par 4) before recording a birdie on the 560 yard par 5 seventh hole. Trump wrapped up the front 9 with two more holes-in-one for a total of 7 aces going into the second round with an amazing score of just 12.

:shocking:

Three dead and 29 wounded in Chicago this weekend. You have to wonder whether some of these people would be alive if Trump was doing his job. :thumbsdown:

Three dead and 29 wounded in Chicago this weekend. You have to wonder whether some of these people would be alive if Trump was doing his job. :thumbsdown:

You would think he would visit Chicago instead of spending another weekend golfing.

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Add it to the scrap heap of things he said that he can't deliver on.

To be fair, 'nobody knew running the United States could be so complicated'

• Like 1