Sign in to follow this  
sperri40

Matt Breida- Useless or nah?

I would play RFreeman over Breida this week. His injury scares me and I have a feeling RF has his best game so,far on MNF.

I have a feeling Breida has his best game as well. Really not concerned about his availability. He never would have re entered the game last week if his injury were serious. Its also telling that no RB was promoted from the practice squad. Theres no way the 9ers would risk rolling with only Mostert at RB if Breida & Morris cant go.

• Like 1

I have a feeling Breida has his best game as well. Really not concerned about his availability. He never would have re entered the game last week if his injury were serious. Its also telling that no RB was promoted from the practice squad. Theres no way the 9ers would risk rolling with only Mostert at RB if Breida & Morris cant go.

TennisMenace was suggesting that Freeman has his best game of the season- not Breida. This would make sense since I was forced to drop RF this week.

I'll be rolling with Breida this week, as I think he is going to have another good game since they will be playing from behind most likely.

Those quotes that came out of Brenda’s mouth really concern me.....”I have to feel comfortable...”or words to that effect. And then he didn’t even practice Friday.

I don’t know brother....I’d love to insert him but one thing I absolutely hate is playing a guy who is damaged but is active only to see him removed for good shortly after the game begins. If I had no other options then yeah, I’d probably take my chance, but I do have other options (Ekeler and Royce). I will need to read some very POSITIVE words coming out regarding Breida before I can play him. Just saying he is active isn’t enough for me.

Those quotes that came out of Brenda’s mouth really concern me.....”I have to feel comfortable...”or words to that effect. And then he didn’t even practice Friday.

I don’t know brother....I’d love to insert him but one thing I absolutely hate is playing a guy who is damaged but is active only to see him removed for good shortly after the game begins. If I had no other options then yeah, I’d probably take my chance, but I do have other options (Ekeler and Royce). I will need to read some very POSITIVE words coming out regarding Breida before I can play him. Just saying he is active isn’t enough for me.

I have Ekeler as well and I'm tempted to play him.

I also have Kerryon and Sony, but not as inclined to go with them as I would with Ekeler- I LOVE his upside.

TennisMenace was suggesting that Freeman has his best game of the season- not Breida. This would make sense since I was forced to drop RF this week.

I'll be rolling with Breida this week, as I think he is going to have another good game since they will be playing from behind most likely.

Im aware of what he wrote. I was just saying that I think breidas in store for a big one too.

Breida and Morris active per roto!

Okay, granted I'm biased as a Breida owner, but damn- he's so quick...it's a shame AlMo gets as many touches as he does.

Then again, as a Kerryon owner- I feel the same way about Blount.

If ever there was a week to fire him up, it is this one. His snaps have continued to increase, and he gets the Cards, who are last in the league in fantasy rushing defense. Look at the #'s that RB's have dropped on them.

Sat him last week to see how healthy he was. Flexing him everywhere I own him this week.

I am actually firing him up over Hyde. I like Hyde but they are my rb2s so I am playing the matchup. By now the coaching staff knows that Alfs skill set is not going to translate into this offense. The snap count last week showed it.

I am actually firing him up over Hyde. I like Hyde but they are my rb2s so I am playing the matchup. By now the coaching staff knows that Alfs skill set is not going to translate into this offense. The snap count last week showed it.

Is he 100% healthy or close enough?

Is he 100% healthy or close enough?

he was a game time decision last week and played more snaps than any game so far. He was limited last practice and if he gets in another limited or full he should be used heavily against a weak Arizona team.
  • Like 1

he was a game time decision last week and played more snaps than any game so far. He was limited last practice and if he gets in another limited or full he should be used heavily against a weak Arizona team.

I agree that he SHOULD be used heavily because the Cards are weak, but that's exactly why they'll probably pound them with Alf. Breida seems to be leaned on more when they are behind.

I plan on flexing him over my usual Golladay. Better feel....

I agree that he SHOULD be used heavily because the Cards are weak, but that's exactly why they'll probably pound them with Alf. Breida seems to be leaned on more when they are behind.

I think last week was probably how it's gonna look going forward. Bethard is going to need a back with receiving skills and Alf is not it. Last week Alf got 4 carries.

What's amusing to me is that were right about where we ended last year. Bethard at qb and breida being used heavily. What a waste of money for the 49 ers this off season.

I think last week was probably how it's gonna look going forward. Bethard is going to need a back with receiving skills and Alf is not it. Last week Alf got 4 carries.

What's amusing to me is that were right about where we ended last year. Bethard at qb and breida being used heavily. What a waste of money for the 49 ers this off season.

I like the sound of that, but yeah- definitely a huge waste of money spent for them. Of course you can't predict injuries, but I don't think the McKinnon signing was necessary.

i cant believe i have to trust this tool week in and week out.. my team is a mess

i cant believe i have to trust this tool week in and week out.. my team is a mess

He’s good for about 10 points in .5 ppr. That isn’t that bad.,

Hes good for about 10 points in .5 ppr. That isnt that bad.,

if he gets the lions share of carries going forward he could top 15 to 20 touches a game. With 20 touches he would beast.
  • Like 1

if he gets the lions share of carries going forward he could top 15 to 20 touches a game. With 20 touches he would beast.

Could his body take that kind of beating? He’s not that big. He seems to be on some injured list a bit this year. Not sure about last year.

Could his body take that kind of beating? Hes not that big. He seems to be on some injured list a bit this year. Not sure about last year.

not sure to be honest.