Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Republicans want this. Why is it bad?

I just don't see how thats not a great deal from every party involved, I think DACA should be able to stay (as long as they haven't committed crimes) and this seems like a fair middle ground.

how bout this. All DACA people as part of your deal to become an American citizen, you are required an annual 1,000$ a year supplemental tax (which may be paid for tax free by relatives, donors, etc) until your 14,000$ is paid off

how many people worldwide would love to just pay the US 14,000 and become a citizen? Hell mules from CUBA and Mexico charge 10k and more sometimes, and this is guaranteed

anyone?

I'm not wild about 20+ billion, but I see nothing grossly wrong with this.

Seeing as all of them are so hard working, industrious and well educated, just a brilliant bunch of go-getters, it shouldn't be a problem for them to come up with that amount. I'm for it!

20 billion seems like a ton until you put it into prospective, under 14k an illegal is cheap

I can see the 20 billion if it goes to technology, training, hiring more agents etc etc. As I said, nothing truly bothers me about this deal.

I just don't see how thats not a great deal from every party involved, I think DACA should be able to stay (as long as they haven't committed crimes) and this seems like a fair middle ground.

how bout this. All DACA people as part of your deal to become an American citizen, you are required an annual 1,000$ a year supplemental tax (which may be paid for tax free by relatives, donors, etc) until your 14,000$ is paid off

how many people worldwide would love to just pay the US 14,000 and become a citizen? Hell mules from CUBA and Mexico charge 10k and more sometimes, and this is guaranteed

Nah send them back from wherever they came from. They can use that (free to them) US education and make their country great again.

ETA - That's a great deal for the gaining country.

Nah send them back from wherever they came from. They can use that (free to them) US education and make their country great again.

ETA - That's a great deal for the gaining country.

Im just trying to find a middle ground and showing how cost effective it is just shows that Democrats have no desire to work out a deal

Agree

Im just trying to find a middle ground and showing how cost effective it is just shows that Democrats have no desire to work out a deal

If someone breaks into your home do you let one of their children live in one of your bedrooms?

If someone breaks into your home do you let one of their children live in one of your bedrooms?

Can size?

Can size?

32 B. And it's a dude. who is also 28 y/o

Okay, I'm listening...

I'll let you figure out the rest.

I understand what you are saying Cdub, completely, but I also know there has to be some middle ground, I think what Trump offered was extremely generous, and something we could come together on.

I mean I hate abortion and all, but I know there needs to be a place for it in the America that has been created, which is why I will entertain 3 months