Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

OK, So we're looking at a Chiefs-Rams Super Bowl?

That would be an amazing game.

Pat Mahomes looks like the league MVP after three games. The kid is just amazing; that scramble that he did and reversed field to make the pin-point throw in the corner of the end zone was just ridiculous. LOVE owning Tyreek Hill this year!

The Rams look like the 2nd coming of The Greatest Show on Turf.

They better play that game next week then. With all the injuries every week, what are the chances these 2 teams look the same in week 16 as they do in week 3? If the Chiefs lose Kelce or Hill or Maholmes, they are not the same offense.

They better play that game next week then. With all the injuries every week, what are the chances these 2 teams look the same in week 16 as they do in week 3? If the Chiefs lose Kelce or Hill or Maholmes, they are not the same offense.

watch your mpuf :mad:

Also we could use a defense :(

Pat Mahomes looks like the league MVP after three games. The kid is just amazing; that scramble that he did and reversed field to make the pin-point throw in the corner of the end zone was just ridiculous.

I'd just be worried that this is exactly what people were saying about Watson last year. Jinx! :(

Chiefs defense will let them down eventually. Tennessee, Jax, Baltimore & Miami are 4 teams that will give them fits.

Earl Thomas is available.

Eric Berry words.

Eric Berry words.

I keep hearing the chiefs are very interested. That was the reason seattle didn't take the dallas offer for a 2nd. They feel by the trade deadline, they can use them against each other and get a 1st.

Of course they have out smarted themselves in the past. The Super Bowl comes to mind.

Rams better hurry, they are losing def players.

I keep hearing the chiefs are very interested. That was the reason seattle didn't take the dallas offer for a 2nd. They feel by the trade deadline, they can use them against each other and get a 1st.

The problem is that the Chiefs have enough young guys who are going to demand big salaries and cap hits in a few years, as is Thomas. Guys like Tyreek Hill (on yr 3 of a 4 yr deal making $2.6M), Travis Kelce and in even a couple years Mahomes and Hunt are going to want to be paid.

The problem is that the Chiefs have enough young guys who are going to demand big salaries and cap hits in a few years, as is Thomas. Guys like Tyreek Hill (on yr 3 of a 4 yr deal making $2.6M), Travis Kelce and in even a couple years Mahomes and Hunt are going to want to be paid.

You get 4-5 years if you're lucky. You hit on a player in the draft (Mahomes, Hill, Goff, Gurley) and you have a HUGE advantage while they are on the rookie contract. The Seahawks are a prime example. Hitting on Wilson allowed them build the defense and become dominant. When Wilson's salary went sky-high, their options for keeping guys dwindled and attrition took over. There are only so many $$$ to go around and you have to sacrifice something.

Doesn't matter how good the chiefs are, Andy Reid will blow it in the playoffs. He's a terrible time manager and KC will be in tough games in the playoffs. I still think Pats have the edge in the AFC playoffs.

Doesn't matter how good the chiefs are, Andy Reid will blow it in the playoffs. He's a terrible time manager and KC will be in tough games in the playoffs. I still think Pats have the edge in the AFC playoffs.

Yeah, as much as it sickens me to admit it, I just dont see the Pats getting beaten in the playoffs. Miami is a pretender, Baltimore isnt a concern. Tennessee? Cmon. Jacksonville? Nah, crap team with a useless QB. Pittsburgh has become a non factor too. The AFC just isnt that good. Thats why NE has had such conference success. Other than Indy with Manning and the Ray Lewis Ravens teams.... the Pats have had a red carpet rolled out for them every year.

The chiefs? Id live to see it but you know how this is gonna go. We all do.

• Like 1

This is not the same Chiefs team. I think there is a chance it goes wrong for them as usual, but this time may be different. What teams need to quit doing is let up on offense once they feel they have a comfortable lead. I will never understand why they let off the gas on offense to let teams back in.

The team who may have it the worst is the Bears with Nagy. He thought a 20 point lead was safe against Rodgers. He also let off the gas against the Seahawks and almost let them back in the game. I have a feeling fans are going to feel murderous rage against this dude many times over before he is tossed out of Chicago. The Bears have an awesome D who will make him seem more competent than he is.

If Trubs is really a bust, let him prove it. Open the offense beyond the damn LoS and call plays that have multiple guys open down field. No team will win playing scared on offense. Might as well fail trying to score a million points than playing scared like Nagy does.

I still think Pats have the edge in the AFC playoffs.

Ive said it before, Ill say it again. Its over for the Pats. The comeback win in last years AFC championship, extended life but its done man. Just watch this team. They dont have it anymore, and my point will be made when they dont win their division this season.

Ive said it before, Ill say it again. Its over for the Pats. The comeback win in last years AFC championship, extended life but its done man. Just watch this team. They dont have it anymore, and my point will be made when they dont win their division this season.

Who will win it instead?

Who will win it instead?

The Division? Any of the other three teams. The division wreaks of mediocrity. If you dont agree this season, it will be even more evident next season. The other teams are being proactive and making moves for the future...Point is, New England is no longer the untouchable cream of the crop. Like I said, watch a game and it seems transparent to me. Edelmans return isnt going to move the needle, and this team is out of magic tricks. The Jags DOMINATED their game, and the DET game was in some ways even worse.

The Division? Any of the other three teams. The division wreaks of mediocrity. If you dont agree this season, it will be even more evident next season. The other teams are being proactive and making moves for the future...Point is, New England is no longer the untouchable cream of the crop. Like I said, watch a game and it seems transparent to me. Edelmans return isnt going to move the needle, and this team is out of magic tricks. The Jags DOMINATED their game, and the DET game was in some ways even worse.

Which of the other three win the divison.

Which of the other three win the divison.

Like the game of craps, I cant tell you what number comes out next, but I am betting the Donts with confidence...Its been one hell of a roll over the years for the Pats, but I feel that Seven Out coming out next.