Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Mike Williams

Gates is a shell of his former self, despite being top 3 TE all time.

Big Mike Will is a hold in all formats, especially standard. I think he catches another 8 tds this year.

No question he’s a add.

Would you pick him or Callaway up and drop Burkhead? Other receivers are

Diggs

Adams

Kupp

Edelman

Agholor

Other backs are

Fournette

Miller

Aaron Jones

Yeldon

Understand that his value is where it is because of the injury to Travis Benjamin.

Without Travis Benjamin (foot) available, second-year pro Mike Williams has played 68.4% of the Chargers offensive snaps over their last two games. He played only 53.7% in Week 1

Understand that his value is where it is because of the injury to Travis Benjamin.

Without Travis Benjamin (foot) available, second-year pro Mike Williams has played 68.4% of the Chargers offensive snaps over their last two games. He played only 53.7% in Week 1

Understand his value is where it is because he's the top redzone target, and his role will only grow from here. He's a top 10 pick and is finally healthy enough to show why. His role will and snaps will increase regardless of Benjamin's health.

Sure. That's how it was last year and the first game of this. But 2 games is gonna change that. Kool aid drinker.

His value is where it is because when he got the opportunity he produced. The Chargers drafted him #7 overall last year because they thought he was a special talent. The door has closed for Benjamin and now BMW is coming for Tyrell Williams' snaps. They didn't draft him for Tyrell Williams to be the #2.

I'd say 10 TDs is within reach and only 3 players did that last year.

Sure. That's how it was last year and the first game of this. But 2 games is gonna change that. Kool aid drinker.

He was hurt all of last year. I know it's weird, but players also tend to get better in their second year. Benjamin isn't a special talent, Williams is.

How are Williams vs Boyd perceived?

I looked at last years Goodwin stats with this QB and leaning to drop him for one of those 2. I like Williams to keep it up, Boyd is close though

I decided on Williams, put the add in but he went from FA to not after I clicked his name but before I hit submit.

Boyd it is

Boyd has more upside.

I talked myself in Williams and the mid-add change to non-FA is annoying, but maybe I lucked myself into the better prospect.

I liked Williams TD potential in that offense, but thought Boyd would have the yardage advantage.

Speaking Thursday, Andy Dalton said third-year receiver Tyler Boyd is "so good."

Advice: "He understands running routes," Dalton said. "Hes versatile. You can move him around. Hes had a lot of production in the slot and weve been able to move him around too.

That was before his 132 1 td night. That was just after a mere 6 catch 91 yard performance. And pre aj green injury. Pay attention to the coach speak in Cincy. Green could be a decoy especially this week.

Understand his value is where it is because he's the top redzone target, and his role will only grow from here. He's a top 10 pick and is finally healthy enough to show why. His role will and snaps will increase regardless of Benjamin's health.

Agreed

How are Williams vs Boyd perceived?

I looked at last years Goodwin stats with this QB and leaning to drop him for one of those 2. I like Williams to keep it up, Boyd is close though

Ppr I’m taking Boyd.

Non Williams.

Dating back to 2017, Boyds last four stat lines are 5/91/1 > 3/26/0 > 6/91/1 > 6/132/1 on 7.0 targets per game.

Boyd runs 68% of his routes inside, where PFF has charged Falcons slot CB Brian Poole with 16 catches allowed on 20 targets (80%) for 141 yards and two scores

I had John Brown earlier in the week and dropped him for Big Mike. Thought better of it right before the games and actually drop Williams to pick up Brown again. I have a chance tonight because of that move.

Im not giving up on Williams. Allen had a down game too. It was a Gordon game where Rivers looked for his RB in the red zone. LAC schedule too good and Williams too talented to not produce at least like a good WR3.

with the potential for much more later, in a dynasty setting...

Boom bust wr3 with upside.

Darn disappointment yesterday.

Travis Benjamin out indefinitely with foot injury cant hurt. Granted, Williams didnt do much yesterday even when Benjamin re-aggravated the injury, but either did Allen. Hoping it was just an off day for LAC WRs.