Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Trump - “Obama founded ISIS” - Crooked Hillary is co-founder

The biggest damage Trump will do is just debase the whole presidential election process. We've had candidates just bald faced lie in every cycle but I really struggle to remember anyone mocking the disabled, saying sexist crap, lying every day despite near instant evidence to the contrary, and basically comforting himself with so little basic dignity and class.

I get that it's all basically a farce but the entire office and process has been utterly disgraced and I really hope this is an outlier and not what we can expect every four years going forward.

This country is at a vital point in its history in my opinion. Our system is broken. We no longer have government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Some major change to the way we govern ourselves is necessary to return power back to the people. Do away with the two party system. Get rid of the electoral college. Get the money out of politics. Term limits.

But it will never happen, and we all know it. It is sad to see things slowly devolve to where they are now. And where it will continue to go.

• Like 1

Hewitt: I dont. I think I would say they created, they lost the peace. They created the Libyan vacuum, they created the vacuum into which ISIS came, but they didnt create ISIS. Thats what I would say.

Trump: Well, I disagree.

Isis was founded on October 13, 2006

Time magazine thinks you're an idiot. :dunno:

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi came to helm of al-Qaeda in Iraq in 2010 after serving as long as four years in the U.S. prison facility Camp Bucca along with other future top ISIS officials. But after taking power in 2011, al-Baghdadi cut off ties with al-Qaeda and changed the name of the group to the Islamic State in Iraq. He targeted Shiites and planned to unite the Arab world under a single Sunni regime. In 2013, he changed the group’s nameto the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) to reflect the expanded ambition.

http://time.com/4448218/donald-trump-isis-founder-president-obama-zarqawi/

Time magazine thinks you're an idiot. :dunno:

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi came to helm of al-Qaeda in Iraq in 2010 after serving as long as four years in the U.S. prison facility Camp Bucca along with other future top ISIS officials. But after taking power in 2011, al-Baghdadi cut off ties with al-Qaeda and changed the name of the group to the Islamic State in Iraq. He targeted Shiites and planned to unite the Arab world under a single Sunni regime. In 2013, he changed the groups nameto the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) to reflect the expanded ambition.

http://time.com/4448218/donald-trump-isis-founder-president-obama-zarqawi/

Ouch.

regardless of when it was started, Trump should have said, Obama and Hillary with the decisions that were made to pull out of Iraq despite most top military advisors disagreeing, helped to launch the ISIS window of opportunity

May not have founded them but....

"We are Training ISIL"

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/flashback-video-barack-obama-training-isil/

Obummer & Co. trained them & most likely funded them

Putin and Dalai Lama: Obama Is Responsible for ISIS, Along With Hillary

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/putin-dalai-lama-obama-responsible-isis-along-hillary/

The biggest damage Trump will do is just debase the whole presidential election process. We've had candidates just bald faced lie in every cycle but I really struggle to remember anyone mocking the disabled, saying sexist crap, lying every day despite near instant evidence to the contrary, and basically comforting himself with so little basic dignity and class.

I get that it's all basically a farce but the entire office and process has been utterly disgraced and I really hope this is an outlier and not what we can expect every four years going forward.

Building on this, I feel like Trump has damaged us in the following way. I'm going to slide in and out of an analogy comparing running the country to running a business...

Policy and party disagreements aside, past candidates and presidents recognized that winning the Presidency of the United States of America wasn't much of a prize if we were no longer the same United States of America we've always been. In short, they cared about their bottom line, but they also had a love for the brand. They recognized that the brand has to stay strong for us to maintain our status in the world, and they cared enough to maintain it.

Conversely, Trump has approached this whole process with the mindset of a corporate raider with only a goal of gaining control. It doesn't have to be clean or honorable or on the up and up. He hopes the company survives it, but is willing to live with it if he simply has to strip assets and sell. His personal gain is worth the costs the rest of us will suffer.

This threads topic is as a clear and tangible illustration as we could get. Donald Trump has determined it's to his greatest personal benefit to convince as much of the the world as possible that the President of the Unted States is actually the founder of a terrorist organization that most of our allies consider their greatest enemy......The following sounds melodramatic, but only because we have faith in enough people not believing him. But stop for a moment and actually think about the costs associated if the world believed what Donald Trump is hoping it will believe. Shouldn't France, England, Russia, and more launch missiles at us tonight if it's determined that our President and our soon to be President are the founders and leaders of the terrorist organization that blows up and beheads so many of their citizens and has vowed to continue doing so until they have been wiped off the planet? Not only do Americans die, but the brand is ruined forever. We become the world evil with everyone else united against us.

Now do I truly believe Trump is so anti-American that he has DECIDED to destroy the brand to gain power? No. I just think he has decided to win by any means necessary and selfishly hasn't thought through the ramifications. It's damaging.

• Like 1

Obama and Hilary armed ISIS to get Assad out of power in Syria

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/ thanks for the website bigguy

U.S. sent arms from Libya to Syria to rebels/ISIS in 2011. This is what Benghazi was all about, or at least part of what we were doing there.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/05/breaking-hillary-clinton-knew-about-us-weapons-shipments-from-libya-to-syria-back-in-2011-video/

• Like 1

I think Obama and Hilary armed ISIS to get Assad out of power in Syria,

That would be the most sensible reason .We never learn, armed the mujadeen (Taliban) to fight the Russians. Leave them alone, they will kill each other or somebody wins and we deal with them.

I think Obama and Hilary armed ISIS to get Assad out of power in Syria,

Agreed. He's not wrong in that Obama and Hillary played a major role in letting this get way out of hand. I just wouldn't use the word Founders like they intentionally created it.

I mean they were and are perfectly stupid when it comes to Isis obviously no plan to defeat it other than playing patty-cake every now and then and getting into a skirmish in a few locations.

Julian Assange: "So, those Hillary Clinton emails, they connect together with the cables that we have published of Hillary Clinton, creating a rich picture of how Hillary Clinton performs in office, but, more broadly, how the U.S. Department of State operates. So, for example, the disastrous, absolutely disastrous intervention in Libya, the destruction of the Gaddafi government, which led to the occupation of ISIS of large segments of that country, weapons flows going over to Syria, being pushed by Hillary Clinton, into jihadists within Syria, including ISIS, that’s there in those emails.There’s more than 1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection, that we have released, just about Libya alone." Julian Assange 7/25/2016

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/julian-assange-hacked-emails-include-info-hillarys-arming-jihadists-including-isis-syria/

• Like 1

Not as a defense, but as a bit of intellectual and historical context.

Does anybody remember the former star of BedTime For Bonzo sending Arms to a group of ragtab "fFreedom Fighters" (best portrayed in Rocky 4) to bring down the Evil Empire?

Or how much we did to arm and protect a group of Mooslims who were being "genocided" in Kosovo?

Or our support for Noriega? Or Pol Pot?

OR (insert mass murdering focktard throughout the world)?

Again, not as a defense, but we didn't "found" diick in any of those cases. Law of unintended (but damn sure should have seen it coming) consequence.

Turns out, the whole "Enemy of my Enemy is my friend" didn't actually work

Hillary said there would be a firewall between the SOS and the Clinton foundation.'but her aid, Huma Abadien had a consulting job with the foundation, amongst other state employees. And there were 12k e-mails between state and the foundation. Legal? Sure, they make the laws. But she did, once again, lie about it. 12k e-mails? Come on. But I'm sure Hillary was smart enough to not be on any of them. But her staff was. Some firewall

Not as a defense, but as a bit of intellectual and historical context.

Does anybody remember the former star of BedTime For Bonzo sending Arms to a group of ragtab "fFreedom Fighters" (best portrayed in Rocky 4) to bring down the Evil Empire?

Or how much we did to arm and protect a group of Mooslims who were being "genocided" in Kosovo?

Or our support for Noriega? Or Pol Pot?

OR (insert mass murdering focktard throughout the world)?

Again, not as a defense, but we didn't "found" diick in any of those cases. Law of unintended (but damn sure should have seen it coming) consequence.

Turns out, the whole "Enemy of my Enemy is my friend" didn't actually work

Charlie Wilsons War

hillary owns the Libya jv squad. Regardless of what the lib from snopes says

We know...its all about your feelings. No matter what the facts actually are.

Wven Trumped backed off this one saying it was sarcasm when he said it...and then when he again reiterated that he meant it. But now its CNN's fault for reporting it.

We know...its all about your feelings. No matter what the facts actually are.

Wven Trumped backed off this one saying it was sarcasm when he said it...and then when he again reiterated that he meant it. But now its CNN's fault for reporting it.

so she doesn't ? Really ?

Trump is having so much fun screwing with the liberals...

This is more believable than him being serious about being president.

Worse is he is screwing with a bunch of idiots who are actually supporting him and dont realize how brainwashed they are.

The rest of us are making fun of him...and you.

This is more believable than him being serious about being president.

Worse is he is screwing with a bunch of idiots who are actually supporting him and dont realize how brainwashed they are.

The rest of us are making fun of him...and you.

will you ever man up snd just admit you're a Hillary guy, why are you so ashamed?

will you ever man up snd just admit you're a Hillary guy, why are you so ashamed?

Manning up to you means i should lie?

regardless of when it was started, Trump should have said, Obama and Hillary with the decisions that were made to pull out of Iraq despite most top military advisors disagreeing, helped to launch the ISIS window of opportunity

:lol:

you want him to actually THINK before he speaks?

stop it

Manning up to you means i should lie?

stop it already, you spend every waking minute of every day defending her. Just stop

stop it already, you spend every waking minute of every day defending her. Just stop

Just remember he's defending a proven liar and cheater having every single story spun by left media but remember we are the sheep that only listen to what we're told. By who? The one right-wing media Outlet that we have?

Trust me if there's any one of us that is taking the political spin cack to the mouth it's you.

Trump is having so much fun screwing with the liberals...

It doesn't look like he's having fun.

Just remember he's defending a proven liar and cheater having every single story spun by left media but remember we are the sheep that only listen to what we're told. By who? The one right-wing media Outlet that we have?

Trust me if there's any one of us that is taking the political spin cack to the mouth it's you.

Eh, you guys have the radio nailed down. There are a million conservative radio talk show hosts, very few liberal ones.

Eh, you guys have the radio nailed down. There are a million conservative radio talk show hosts, very few liberal ones.

I suppose that's true.

Still I don't think either side should claim some sort of mental enlightenment for "their" side.

Trump says he was being "Sarcastic" about Obama founding isis

I suppose that's true.

Still I don't think either side should claim some sort of mental enlightenment for "their" side.

I can claim it for me because I'm pretty much smarter than everybody else.

:thumbsup:

April 3, 2016:

In a interview with Business Insider’s Henry Blodget, Democratic presidential front runner Hillary Clinton said Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump’s “insulting language towards Muslims is making him the recruiting sergeant for ISIS.”

Clinton said, “I think it was said just this week that the way Donald Trump talks about terrorism and his very insulting language towards Muslims is making him the recruiting sergeant for ISIS. So you do have to walk a fine line here. And what I have said is that I will take a backseat to no one in keeping America safe. I have a very clear set of proposals about how we defeat ISIS. And I think it’s important that we do it in concert with other nations in Europe, the Middle East, elsewhere if necessary. And that means you’ve got to work with people. You don’t insult them. You don’t insult their religion. And it means we have to see our entire country, all of the people in it, as part of our first line of defense. So that means you don’t insult American Muslims and religiously profile them the way that has been suggested by Ted Cruz.”

I can claim it for me because I'm pretty much smarter than everybody else.

:thumbsup:

Dammit....i knew it.

Geesus, this guy said on FIVE SEPERATE TIMES this whole "founder" nonsense. He was given a gold-plated opportunity to back off, clarify or equivocate, but didn't. Then, when he found he was getting his axx handed to him and even his surrogates couldn't dig him out of this ridiculous hole, suddenly, he was just kidding.

Anybody who's every been around kids has seen this before Some jerkoff says whatever he/she wants. then. when held accountable their goto move is I WAS JUST KIDDDDIIIING! WHY IS EVERYBODY SO MEAN? WAAAAH!

I mean, it really is one of the goto moves for the immature that most of us either don't resort to in the first place, or grow out of before our onions drop.

"Oh, I was just messing with you!" Who? Exactly? Because there are some solid republicans who went to the mat - yet again - trying to contort your words into something that at least borders on sanity. I'm sure they really appreciate wasting their reputation and capital on national TV for a guy who can't even stand up for his own words.

And I love the whole idea of "I was just screwing with _______________". Well fantastic' you've just Effed over the entire GOP/Conservative (the two are not interchangable) movement and insured the Dems have the WH for at least 12 continuous years, probably more.

Top GOP are already calling for the RNC to stop backing Trump financially and otherwise and to spend that money on the down ticket that Trump is rapidly killing. Won't be too surprised if this latest "just kidding" stunt doesn't seal the deal. - Oh, but I guess all of them are suddenly "lib-bots" as well as all the top security officials who've served Republican Presidents for the past 30 years. Man, that shiit is spreading faster than Zika.

April 3, 2016:

In a interview with Business Insider’s Henry Blodget, Democratic presidential front runner Hillary Clinton said Republican presidential front runner Donald Trump’s “insulting language towards Muslims is making him the recruiting sergeant for ISIS.”

Clinton said, “I think it was said just this week that the way Donald Trump talks about terrorism and his very insulting language towards Muslims is making him the recruiting sergeant for ISIS. So you do have to walk a fine line here. And what I have said is that I will take a backseat to no one in keeping America safe. I have a very clear set of proposals about how we defeat ISIS. And I think it’s important that we do it in concert with other nations in Europe, the Middle East, elsewhere if necessary. And that means you’ve got to work with people. You don’t insult them. You don’t insult their religion. And it means we have to see our entire country, all of the people in it, as part of our first line of defense. So that means you don’t insult American Muslims and religiously profile them the way that has been suggested by Ted Cruz.”

Well, I'm just glad somebody went to the trouble of typing out an opinion for you to cut and paste so you didn't have to go to the trouble of forming one of your own...

And yeah, in this case, if you don't think calling for a ban on Muslims and talking about giving nukes to the region isn't playing right into the ISIS propaganda machine, you're an idiot. It's pretty much the equivalent of when an Iranian radical Imam says something ridiculously extreme and we all freak out - even though he's basically the equivalent of Pat Robertson.

Well, I'm just glad somebody went to the trouble of typing out an opinion for you to cut and paste so you didn't have to go to the trouble of forming one of your own...

:D

And yeah, in this case, if you don't think calling for a ban on Muslims and talking about giving nukes to the region isn't playing right into the ISIS propaganda machine, you're an idiot. It's pretty much the equivalent of when an Iranian radical Imam says something ridiculously extreme and we all freak out - even though he's basically the equivalent of Pat Robertson.

how does arming them play? Take some zannex and simmer down fruitcake.