Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

We owe George Bush Jr an Apology

This makes zero sense. I get you don't like W and he certainly focked up big time on the Iraq war especially.

But how you've managed to talk yourself in Trump is completely beyond me.

Perhaps youre the idiot considering the only people that agree with you consists of a guy who got banned for assassination threats, a basement dweller and someone me who cant type a proper sentence. I dont know, just a thought.

You're an angry little orange elf!

Fixored.

This makes zero sense. I get you don't like W and he certainly focked up big time on the Iraq war especially.

But how you've managed to talk yourself in Trump is completely beyond me.

I dunno.

You underestimate the difficulty and contortions one has to go through in order to warm to a -grabbig, climate-change-denying, blovating birther with delusions about building walls for free who scammed a bunch of ordinary folks taking his real estate investment classes despite already being a billionaire himself.

Still, I spent most of 2016 trying to talk myself into either Trump or Hillary and all I got for it was headaches and acid reflux.

I just recognize the silver lining though is all.

While Trump himself may suck, the notion of Trump Republicans taking over from the borrow-and-spend chickenhawk corrupt insider Republicans who are slow to condemn thugs and kneelers is something I endorse completely.

I sent all of 2016 trying to talk myself into either Trump or Hillary and it never seemed to work.

While Trump himself may suck, the notion of Trump Republicans taking over from the borrow-and-spend chickenhawk corrupt insider Republicans who are slow to condemn thugs and kneelers is something I endorse completely.

Unfortunately the Trumptards are themselves all borrow-and-spend corrupt chicken hawks who are going to enact exactly the same agenda you would have gotten otherwise. Pretty much the only difference with Trump is that he's particularly shameless and upfront about being an ignorant, lying ass hole.

I dunno.

You underestimate the difficulty and contortions one has to go through in order to warm to a ######-grabbig, climate-change-denying, blovating birther with delusions about building walls for free who scammed a bunch of ordinary folks taking his real estate investment classes despite already being a billionaire himself.

Still, I spent most of 2016 trying to talk myself into either Trump or Hillary and all I got for it was headaches and acid reflux.

I just recognize the silver lining though is all.

I sent all of 2016 trying to talk myself into either Trump or Hillary and it never seemed to work.

So Trump sucks but somehow his knuckle-dragging followers and disciples are going to be good? I don't think this is going to work out like you hope

Trump being bigly dumb, doesn't make Bush any less dumb.