Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

***Happy Football Day Week 6 ***

Glad my Eagles played on Thursday so I can do other things. Also they're kicking ass at 5-1. :pointstosky:

Glad my Eagles played on Thursday so I can do other things. Also they're kicking ass at 5-1. :

Get off my lawn

:cry:

I might not even stay up for the whole Giant game.

G0ddamn new England's defense is terrible. Like I almost forget how bad it truly is until I'm reminded anew every week :cry:

Get off my lawn

:cry:

I might not even stay up for the whole Giant game.

I don't blame you, they suck.

How about them Giants :ninja:

Playing their way out of a top pick - I like it.

Playing their way out of a top pick - I like it.

That's what my Giant fan friends are saying. I say 11-5. !!!!

* KC, OAK, ATL, DEN - all losing at home on the same week? Wow.

* What was Rodgers jawing about after his hit? You left the pocket dude, all your soft ass rulz protection doesn't apply, you were a live game runner - suck it up.

* I understand the rule, and I understand Jenkins did bobble the ball just before the endzone.. but he came up with it and the official ruled it a TD. I saw nothing to conclusively overrule that he didn't.. Jets prolly still lose, but they got robbed all the same..... And Jeebus Louise, what a stupid ass rule on top of that - the defending team, who never once had control of the rock, gets the ball on a touchback? :rolleyes:

* KC, OAK, DEN - all losing at home on the same week? Wow.

Paving the way for the Patriots to steam on through.

CHOO CHOO!

down 14 to 0, not looking good, but then Josh McCown remembered he was Josh McCown

Paving the way for the Patriots to steam on through.

CHOO CHOO!

down 14 to 0, not looking good, but then Josh McCown remembered he was Josh McCown

Even with their suspect defense, I see nothing to sway me from saying they are the AFC favorite right now..... Plus like HT said a couple weeks back - that division alone pretty much makes them a lock for the post-season.

Even with their suspect defense, I see nothing to sway me from saying they are the AFC favorite right now..... Plus like HT said a couple weeks back - that division alone pretty much makes them a lock for the post-season.

Buffalo has been playing well and the Jets should have won yesterday.

Patriots should be 1 and 4

had no business beating Houston either.

Buffalo has been playing well and the Jets should have won yesterday.

Patriots should be 1 and 4

had no business beating Houston either.

You forgot to sign in as HT here.

* KC, OAK, ATL, DEN - all losing at home on the same week? Wow.

* What was Rodgers jawing about after his hit? You left the pocket dude, all your soft ass rulz protection doesn't apply, you were a live game runner - suck it up.

* I understand the rule, and I understand Jenkins did bobble the ball just before the endzone.. but he came up with it and the official ruled it a TD. I saw nothing to conclusively overrule that he didn't.. Jets prolly still lose, but they got robbed all the same..... And Jeebus Louise, what a stupid ass rule on top of that - the defending team, who never once had control of the rock, gets the ball on a touchback? :rolleyes:

He realized he just popped his collarbone. You wouldn't be upset in the moment? JFC, just because he owns the cowboys doesn't mean you have to be ridiculous.

He realized he just popped his collarbone. You wouldn't be upset in the moment? JFC, just because he owns the cowboys doesn't mean you have to be ridiculous.

Faver never got up after getting popped and cried to the guy that did it....... Romo never got up after one of his 27 collarbone breaks and cried to the guy that did it.

You forgot to sign in as HT here.

Troof is the troof

don't be fooled though.

BB hired the replay guys

Faver never got up after getting popped and cried to the guy that did it....... Romo never got up after one of his 27 collarbone breaks and cried to the guy that did it.

Cried? Rodgers didn't even wince once throughout that play. He got up with no view of instant replay and was predictably mad that he should was screwed up. He wasn't crying to the ref once. He was pissed off that he probably broke his collarbone.

Although it was pretty much legal Barr did drive him in to the ground. I'm sure Rodger s felt it was a lot worse than it actually was. He just realized he may be done for the year, of course he is going to be pissed off, it is football, players are fired up.

Cried? Rodgers didn't even wince once throughout that play. He got up with no view of instant replay and was predictably mad that he should was screwed up. He wasn't crying to the ref once. He was pissed off that he probably broke his collarbone.

Although it was pretty much legal Barr did drive him in to the ground. I'm sure Rodger s felt it was a lot worse than it actually was. He just realized he may be done for the year, of course he is going to be pissed off, it is football, players are fired up.

The camera caught him as he was heading out on the sideline - was a bit shocking to see a qb do that to the guy that took him out.. Especially on a clean hit.

On the bright side, we don't have to listen to the announcers sucking his overrated ass all game until next year.