Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

2015 NFL Draft Order

Picks 21-32 are subject to playoff finishes. I'll update the order as the playoffs progress...

1 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2 Tennessee Titans
3 Jacksonville Jaguars
4 Oakland Raiders
5 Washington Redskins
6 New York Jets
7 Chicago Bears
8 Atlanta Falcons
9 New York Giants
10 St. Louis Rams
11 Minnesota Vikings
12 Cleveland Browns
13 New Orleans Saints
14 Miami Dolphins
15 San Francisco 49ers
16 Houston Texans
17 San Diego Chargers
18 Kansas City Chiefs
19 Cleveland Browns (via Buffalo)
20 Philadelphia Eagles
21 Cincinnati Bengals
22 Pittsburgh Steelers
23 Detroit Lions
24 Arizona Cardinals
25 Carolina Panthers
26 Baltimore Ravens
27 Dallas Cowboys
28 Denver Broncos
29 Indianapolis Colts
30 Green Bay Packers

----------------------------------------
31 New England Patriots
32 Seattle Seahawks

Edited by Mike FF Today
Updated after Conference Championships
  • Like 1

Same crappy teams in the bottom every year. I'm tired of seeing this incompetence. Step in NFL and put smart men or women to run these organizations. Puh- leeeeeeeeez

Raiders will take Cooper at 4 imo. That would give Carr a great weapon. Murray,Carr and Cooper would be a great for the future.

It will either be Cooper or DL Leonard Williams from USC. Both would be impact players from the start.

Reggie Mc may opt to trade down to a team that wants Cooper.

Can't believe the Raiders played their way into picking fourth. Needed those extra picks.

Don't worry, the first two are gonna be QBs which the Raiders don't need.

• Like 1

How good is cooper? Can he be elite?

You need to look back at the silliness of the questions you ask.

Winston would eerily look like Freeman in a TB uniform.

His inevitable downfall will look eerily similar to Freeman's too.

Mariota, trade down, or bust.

Don't worry, the first two are gonna be QBs which the Raiders don't need.

No they don't, but they need plenty else. They could have swapped number ones with a QB-desperate team and picked up an extra second rounder. They could've then packaged that pick to trade back up into the first round giving them two mid round number ones. I don't think this draft is high on top talent.

As it is now I want them to take the Iowa tackle Scherer at #4, then address defense later. I don't see Cooper at #4 personally, and there are WRs available through FA anyway. Build the offensive line, run with Latavius Murray, and follow the Dallas model.

No they don't, but they need plenty else. They could have swapped number ones with a QB-desperate team and picked up an extra second rounder. They could've then packaged that pick to trade back up into the first round giving them two mid round number ones. I don't think this draft is high on top talent.

As it is now I want them to take the Iowa tackle Scherer at #4, then address defense later. I don't see Cooper at #4 personally, and there are WRs available through FA anyway. Build the offensive line, run with Latavius Murray, and follow the Dallas model.

Mick, I still have nightmares about the Raiders taking another Iowa tackle (Robert Gallery) when we could have had Larry Fitzgerald. Been there, done that. If Williams is off the board, I want Amari Cooper. We've passed on elite WRs way too often, like when we took JaMeatLoaf instead of Megatron.

Mick, I still have nightmares about the Raiders taking another Iowa tackle (Robert Gallery) when we could have had Larry Fitzgerald. Been there, done that. If Williams is off the board, I want Amari Cooper. We've passed on elite WRs way too often, like when we took JaMeatLoaf instead of Megatron.

"MOM!!! MAKE ME SOME MEATLOAF!!!"

Spending high 1st round picks on WRs (and RBs) has a low correlation with winning football games, especially with winning playoff games. Something my Bills have not recognized for years (L.Evans, Lynch, McGahee, Spiller, Watkins×2).

Think about the Lions, Falcons (Julio), etc. vs the Patriots, Packers, Seahawks*, etc.

*Not including Percy Harvin move

:thumbsup:

They have the 2 key pieces in place (Carr on offense and Mack on defense).

Now it's all about the trenches.

Yeah I remember Gallery. He's actually the least of our first round busts. Speaking of, I posted on this very bored the Raiders should draft Megatron. At the time they also could have signed Matt Schaub before he went to Houston.

I like Cooper, just not sure he's fourth overall material. Looking at what Dallas did last year, proving you can still win in this league with a running game, I just see it as the direction to take. Build from the inside out, in the trenches. Give Carr protection with quality linemen and a running game. The weapons are nice to have, but without an offensive line you've got nothing.

You may have passed on too many elite WRs over the years, but you sure hit a home run with Darrius Heyward Bey and the 7th pick in 2009.

You may have passed on too many elite WRs over the years, but you sure hit a home run with Darrius Heyward Bey and the 7th pick in 2009.

And he'll back onstage later for a midnight show folks. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.