Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Hawks and Pats fans

Oh I just can't wait to read about how you are so excited you won't be able to sleep for two weeks , please give me a break.

Sure Weepaws is easy to dislike and he's probably a complete moron. But he's alot of fun to trash talk back and forth with and to debate football related topics and probably a lot of other topics as well.

Oh I just can't wait to read about how you are so excited you won't be able to sleep for two weeks , please give me a break.

And we can't wait for you to tell us how excited you are to go to church. So we'll be even :)

"I am so dreading hearing the fans of the teams who made the SuperBowl talk about making the SuperBowl, I am going to start a thread about it!"

Whoever monitors your time on the internet between therapy sessions really needs to cut you back.

Omg I'm soooo happy that patriots made the superbowl!!! I won't be able to sleep for the next two weeks! Aaaaah!!! What am I gonna do with myself?!?!

Sure Weepaws is easy to dislike and he's probably a complete moron. But he's alot of fun to trash talk back and forth with and to debate football related topics and probably a lot of other topics as well.

I agree with your 1st two points but can someone please point me to an instance where he/she has added something of substance to a debate?

Instead it's a one word answer with no thought or information to vindicate it or sits atop the religious soapbox. Take that garbage to the geek bored & let's discuss some FF or NFL topics here. End rant/

Sure, if your idea of "fun" is beating up the special-needs kid