Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Dexter Manley says Tom Brady not GOAT - that settles that

Did Manley cheat?

Did Manley cheat?

I dunno... I thought that it was mandatory for any non NE fan to post that anytime TB12 is brought up in conversation. I don't even remember posting it. It's just reflex at this point.

He definitely would not have survived the defenses of the NFC East in the 80's. No one did.

Dexter Manley is a grapefruit

He definitely would not have survived the defenses of the NFC East in the 80's. No one did.

Nor would have his stable of little wrs. Today you can't even breathe on them w/out a flag - back then, they would have been on their asses.

Nor would have his stable of little wrs. Today you can't even breathe on them w/out a flag - back then, they would have been on their asses.

Back then they would have been in the stands watching. The passing game has become incomparable between generations. I watch Brady and I don't see anything better than previous greats. As a matter of fact, I see one of the most imobile QB's ever. But his stats and rings get him the GOAT label. On paper. My eyeballs tell me Marino and others were better.

Yeah, Dexter we are gonna need you to pee in that cup after that statement.