SenatorRock

Bad day for FBI/DOJ scumbags.

Frenzy :lol:

Odd how you dont claim the others should wait.

The facts are multiple judges signed off on these. There has been nothing seem that is criminal. Trump is declassifying 20/400 pages to paint his narrative.

And you all will eat it up.

Any of those judges cop a feel from Susie Rottencrotch back in the day?

Facts are you don't know. :dunno:

Why are you afraid of finding out?

No...I do know that multiple judges signed off at different times.

I do know that he is only declassifying part of it.

Im not afraid of any of it. I dont like the precedent of possibly outing intel sources. I think its ridiculous that the President is doing what he can to try and undermine an investigation that involves him. But predictable that the cult doesnt see that or care.

If any of those judges are liberal they probably copped a feel from Jody instead.

Ooh rah!

No...I do know that multiple judges signed off at different times.

I do know that he is only declassifying part of it.

Im not afraid of any of it. I dont like the precedent of possibly outing intel sources. I think its ridiculous that the President is doing what he can to try and undermine an investigation that involves him. But predictable that the cult doesnt see that or care.

How exactly is he undermining an investigation by releasing evidence? Both sides have already seen it.

How exactly is he undermining an investigation by releasing evidence? Both sides have already seen it.

You the NK trying to build a public narrative that everyone else is corrupt isnt trying to undermine it?

Yes...both have seen it and we have seen nobody charged with anything. Now everyone will see only what Trump wants them to...its mot hard to figure out here Timmy

Sure she has Q

follow do ya?

How cool was him telling us the MOAB would come down the night of the emmy's?

Pretty prophetic :lol:

Your guys are focked, wrong side of history kid

• Like 1

follow do ya?

Prophetic...:lol:

Moab:lol:

He hasnt got a single thing right ever...you are dumb enough to believe in that hoax.

follow do ya?

The party of slavery, jim crow and the KKK on the wrong side of history? Who knew they'd be on the wrong side once again?

Oh, wait, that's right. Sho is an independent, middle-of-the-road-politically guy. :rolleyes:

follow do ya?

I have been about 50/50 on Q being real.

That Emmy tweet from April looks pretty good today.

If I were Clapper, Brennan, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Lynch, Yates, or Obama I would be shitting bricks about now.

Word is Sessions got approval from SCOTUS that he can legally and ethically un-recuse himself now that the Russian investigation has been proven to be founded on lies and illegal FISA warrants.

Mueller and Rosenstein should also be concerned.

• Like 1

The DONald. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Rosenstein is not sleeping tonight.

https://mobile.twitter.com/paulsperry_/status/1041811533355991040

BREAKING: Declassification of Carter Page FISAs will show that the FBI & DOJ omitted the fact the Russians dismissed Page as "an idiot" & the fact that Page cooperated with FBI to prosecute Russians, along with other exculpatory evidence withheld from FISC

It will be entertaining to watch the left try and spin this.

well, for one thing, the Articles and news about page being considered an idiot by the Russians is far from breaking news. Jesus man, punch the Google button every once in awhile.

well, for one thing, the Articles and news about page being considered an idiot by the Russians is far from breaking news. Jesus man, punch the Google button every once in awhile.

So he was an idiot, not a spy? Why the surveillance then?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934

Hate to disappoint, but like I said, been there done that. Most of the shitz already in the Nunez memo. You know the one that was supposed to break the whole world wide open.

And didn't.

That was an interesting read.

Some highlights:

Page was Trumps leading Russia expert. And yet in the question-and-answer session it emerged that Page couldnt really understand or speak Russian. Those seeking answers on Trumps view of sanctions were disappointed. Im not here at all talking about my work outside of my academic endeavor, Page said. At the end, Walker said, Page was spirited off.

Clearly, Page was reluctant to give any clues about a Trump administrations Russia policy or how Trump might succeed in strengthening ties where Obama and George W. Bush had both failed.

In Moscow, Page had held two secret meetings, Steele wrote. The first was with Sechin. Its unclear where this meeting, if it happened, took place. The second was with Igor Diveykin, a senior official from Putins presidential administration and its internal political department.

According to an associate, Sechin was so keen to lift personal and corporate Western sanctions that he offered Page an unusual bribe. This was the brokerage of up to a 19 per cent (privatized) stake in Rosneft in return. In other words, a chunk of Rosneft was being sold off.

No sums were mentioned. But a privatization on this scale would be the biggest in Russia for years. Any brokerage fee would be substantial, in the region of tens and possibly hundreds of millions of dollars.

1. Page stated publicly he was not there on behalf of or representing the interests of Trump.

2. Based on Steele's intelligence they can't confirm the meeting actually took place.

3. Russia was going to give Page, a guy they called an idiot, $100 million dollars if he convinced Trump to ease sanctions.

Definitely a Russia spy. Should be locked up.

Wait, what?

Page has never been even charged with a crime after a year of FISA surveillance?

Something does not add up.

You the NK trying to build a public narrative that everyone else is corrupt isnt trying to undermine it?

Yes...both have seen it and we have seen nobody charged with anything. Now everyone will see only what Trump wants them to...its mot hard to figure out here Timmy

People with nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about. If there has been malfeasance, every American should want it brought to light. Hasn't the right had to put up with Trump trying to be linked to Russia?

One of the things that really worries me about this ###### is, there's a reason why all this stuff was classified for so many years. Putting aside all the partisan bullshit, I fear that our enemies are learning valuable sources and methods and tradecraft secrets while Trump plays political paranoia games.

Sources being journalists who engage in being paid for publishing innuendos and rumors in an effort to second source/circle reporting? Methods being colluding with political campaigns, foreign assets, Russians, while engaging in fraud and deception to spy on American citizens for political purposes? That 'sources and methods'? The left is more afraid of the American public finding out that than foreign govts.

And we're not doing warrantless wiretaps on Iranian bad guys in this country? I'd be really ###### shock if we weren't honestly.

Did they catch Kerry on tape violating any laws? Most likely........

So CNN and MSNBC are against this? Huh? Since when did news people not want to know stuff?

Because CNN and MSNBC were working with Clapper to frame the Russian narrative.

Holy shot you are gullible fools

Says the last holdout for the Muh Russian Collusion garbage.

The UNREDACTED text messages from Bruce Ohr alone will have over a dozen folks seeking immediate legal representation. He ties it together (FBI/DOJ) as well as with his wife Nellie (the CIA and Fusion GPS employee). Also, the FBI 302s from Ohr will show Bruce passing off the Steele information to the FBI.

The music has stopped and all of these fockers are scrambling for a seat.

People with nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about. If there has been malfeasance, every American should want it brought to light. Hasn't the right had to put up with Trump trying to be linked to Russia?

Nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about?

You mean like Trump and all hosnpeople thatblied about every meeting they had with Russians and are obstructing in wverybwaybtheynpossiblyncam? Glad you agree.

As for this...there are many reasons to hide sources of intel and gathering methods. Both democrats and republicans have viewed these documents...only Nunes and some other Trump cronies viewed it as improper and none found anything criminal. Its a distraction yet again...which again is why Trump isnt only releasing hosnhand aelected parts.

Also...as usual, you fail to even address the post o made of how it undermines things. HTH

Nothing to hide should have nothing to worry about?

You mean like Trump and all hosnpeople thatblied about every meeting they had with Russians and are obstructing in wverybwaybtheynpossiblyncam? Glad you agree.

As for this...there are many reasons to hide sources of intel and gathering methods. Both democrats and republicans have viewed these documents...only Nunes and some other Trump cronies viewed it as improper and none found anything criminal. Its a distraction yet again...which again is why Trump isnt only releasing hosnhand aelected parts.

Also...as usual, you fail to even address the post o made of how it undermines things. HTH

holy christ get a grip kid

Because it undermines nothing. Except your narrative that the FBI is an autonomous organization that needs no oversight.

The way I see, there was no organized conspiracy at the FBI, there were just 20 people trying to advance their careers by aiding Hillary(the e-mails are the smoking gun here). Each one may have even had no idea about the 19 others. The "Oh sh1t" moment for all of them is when the found out about the 19 others. It all comes down to Manafort. If he doesn't have the goods, and spill them, they are all focked.

He has created a narrative to not trust the media or any negative reports out of the DOJ/FBI. He has questioned Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions over and over. To claim he hasnt worked to undermine the investigation is bullshit.

Also, if this was about transparency...why isnt he releasing all emails and texts of his campaign and transition team in regards to Russia?

Oops...you all forget that, right?

He has created a narrative to not trust the media or any negative reports out of the DOJ/FBI. He has questioned Mueller, Rosenstein, Sessions over and over. To claim he hasnt worked to undermine the investigation is bullshit.

Also, if this was about transparency...why isnt he releasing all emails and texts of his campaign and transition team in regards to Russia?

The MSM is PART of the group that was conspiring against him hence why Fusion GPS was paying them and the FBI/DOJ was leaking to second source those stories doofus. So Trump should play the good victim and just roll over and take that sh!t? Is that the leader you want? A poosay that doesn't defend himself much less the nation?

GTFO

Is that the leader you want? A poosay that doesn't defend himself much less the nation?

Don't turn this into an Obama thread. :nono:

• Like 1

Not shocked at all seeing Sho getting owned in here

New levels of stupidity each and everyday. Didnt think someone could be this dumb..but there he is.

Face facts. You are a complete loser. Every pipe dream that has been thrown at Trump by his haters, you have jumped on like a in heat, only to find out that you've taken it up the ass again.

• Like 1

Not shocked at all seeing Sho getting owned in here

Owned :lol:

Glad you could stop by to troll again with this nonsense.

Face facts. You are a complete loser. Every pipe dream that has been thrown at Trump by his haters, you have jumped on like a ###### in heat, only to find out that you've taken it up the ass again.

Not one thing I have claimed has been false...prett much everything you jackasses come up with is proven false.

Let that sink in dumbass.

Not one thing I have claimed has been false...prett much everything you jackasses come up with is proven false.

You are truly a messed up person.

Face facts. You are a complete loser. Every pipe dream that has been thrown at Trump by his haters, you have jumped on like a ###### in heat, only to find out that you've taken it up the ass again.

You should have seen him the night the pee pee story came out. Fully engorged. Him and the rest of the spice girls.

You said Hillary was investigated = lie.

You said you could care less if Hillary or Obama get indicted = lie.

You said you were not left leaning = lie.

You said you work = lie.

• Like 1