Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Football Day Week 2

Are any games impacted by the flooding and whatnot?

I've got a hundred bucks on West Carolina, but I'm really banking on that home-field advantage.

KC does not have a good history against the Steelers,hoping our new gunslinger begins to change that.

Either way just please give me 54 total points :cheers:

KC does not have a good history against the Steelers,hoping our new gunslinger begins to change that.

Either way just please give me 54 total points :cheers:

He's my week 2 starter.

Id bet Houston all day. Tennessee has neither tackle playing, the qb is questionable, and the backup sucks. Houston is gonna smoke that ass.

ETA: The top THREE tackles are out. We are starting a practice squad guy. As of last night, mariota could not grip a football. So its the Blaine gab art show. Gonna be murder.

Patrick Mahomes 21

Shittsburhg Squealers 0

First quarter

:banana:

this is the xmas morning i didn't get last week

• Like 1

Id bet Houston all day. Tennessee has neither tackle playing, the qb is questionable, and the backup sucks. Houston is gonna smoke that ass.

ETA: The top THREE tackles are out. We are starting a practice squad guy. As of last night, mariota could not grip a football. So its the Blaine gab art show. Gonna be murder.

14-7 Titans at the half.

Green Bay-Minnesota in Ooty now. Great game!

Missed FG to end game in a tie

Green Bay-Minnesota in Ooty now. Great game!

Putrid officiating in this games.

2 bogus roughing calls.

One against Minnesota that started the Packers drove for the FG at the end of the half.

One in the fourth that negated a Packer INT that would have ended the game.

And there were just weak holding calls all game (while

Missing more obvious ones)

Both kickers missed chances to end it (Vikings kicker missed 3 on the day, one in regulation...one in OT on their first drive, and one at the end of OT)

Crosby missed a 52 yard shot to win in regulation (made one but Minnesota called TO and then he missed the 2nd one).

Putrid officiating in this games.

2 bogus roughing calls.

One against Minnesota that started the Packers drove for the FG at the end of the half.

One in the fourth that negated a Packer INT that would have ended the game.

Agreed.

Both were perfect form tackles. I understand wanting to protect the QBs, but I don't know how defenders are supposed to sack the QB any more. :dunno:

The roughing call in the Pack-Viking game may be the worst call in he history of the NFL. If you were teaching a kid how to do it that would be how you would. The NFL can't get out of its own way. Killing themskeves on all fronts. Deflates you as a fan.

Vontae Davis apparently hates playing for the bills and quit at half time. Took himself out of the game. Got dressed and left.

What a crazy day of football.

Clay is an idiot and it was a late hit LAST week to keep the drive alive.

But THIS week that was wrong. That was as wrong as it gets. Cost Packers the game. Karma gave them a half game back. Putrid.

Wonder who goes first Browns or Vikings kicker

Lots of empty seats at Broncos Raiders. That used to be unheard of. I know it's a gorgeous day here but still.

Vontae Davis apparently hates playing for the bills and quit at half time. Took himself out of the game. Got dressed and left.

Cant blame him.

Eagles 1-1. Lucky for them they caught the worst coaching staff in the league week 1. Not looking good. Pass D overrated. Actually sucks.

Agreed.

Both were perfect form tackles. I understand wanting to protect the QBs, but I don't know how defenders are supposed to sack the QB any more. :dunno:

Corrente claimed clay lifted him and drove him down. Oof.

Wonder who goes first Browns or Vikings kicker

Lots of empty seats at Broncos Raiders. That used to be unheard of. I know it's a gorgeous day here but still.

Vikings K and WR Treadwell should be worried someone is coming for their playbook.

Vikings K and WR Treadwell should be worried someone is coming for their playbook.

I dont get how the team let Treadwell set foot on the field. He was horrible last week too

Interesting day......

Good to see both the Eagles & Redskins lose, good chance for the Cowboys to act like a real team.

Packers got lucky again

Browns got sucky again

Cards got plucky again

Dan Bailey has a bright future somewhere soon.

Interesting day......

Good to see both the Eagles & Redskins lose, good chance for the Cowboys to act like a real team.

Packers got lucky again

Browns got sucky again

Cards got plucky again

Dan Bailey has a bright future somewhere soon.

Packers got lucky? Umm...no.

I'm down 1.65 points after two hours before kick off getting cute and dropping Mason Crosby (19 pts) to pick up Caleb Sturgis (7 pts). :mad:

Chicago defense tomorrow night though so fingers crossed.