Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

DNDL 2014 Rookie Fraft Discussion

Please don't discuss players that are not on anyone's roster. Have fun ladies.

:music_guitarred:

I have a secret.... I know who's going #1.

You have 7 hrs and 10 minutes to make your pick, been cooler if it was done already.

Where are we hung up? This thing should be rolling along by now....

I wanted Watkins, I quit

I haven't looked a single thing yet, anywhere.

I wanted Watkins, I quit

I haven't looked a single thing yet, anywhere.

I didn't til this morning.

Really thought Romosexuals was gonna take Bishop Sankey with that 2nd pick.....now I kind of regret trading the pick to GoColts.

kind of regret trading to GoColts.

said no one, ever.

Really thought Romosexuals was gonna take Bishop Sankey with that 2nd pick.....now I kind of regret trading the pick to GoColts.

It never even crossed my mind. Watkins and Evans are once in every 5 year WR talents. Sankey is just another average back, who likely won't even be in the league 4 years from now.

Someone page Doogie Stupid, MD. He's probably balls deep in a little blond chick. Dude has his priorities all out of wack. :thumbsdown:

It never even crossed my mind. Watkins and Evans are once in every 5 year WR talents.

Watkins is at least. Not sold on Evans yet.

Watkins is at least. Not sold on Evans yet.

Surprised you tried to trade me Watkins for Julio then. Guess you weren't sold on him 2 weeks ago. :banana:

Evans > Watkins

It never even crossed my mind. Watkins and Evans are once in every 5 year WR talents. Sankey is just another average back, who likely won't even be in the league 4 years from now.

Well, I think Sankey is probably an above average running back.....but obviously not a Peterson type prospect. But that can be said for about 75% of the starting running backs in the league. Its all about opportunity! But you are right on Watkins and Evans....I just figured you were gonna draft on need instead best player available.

My QB's while still putting up a ton of points are getting long in the tooth. Johnny football seems to be emploding... Bridgewater seems to be the QB of the fraft... I'll take him and see wha's up for a few years.

My QB's while still putting up a ton of points are getting long in the tooth. Johnny football seems to be emploding... Bridgewater seems to be the QB of the fraft... I'll take him and see wha's up for a few years.

Don't comment on players not on someone's roster jerkofff!

Eric Ebron!!! Finally might have a TE worth starting.

Guy has the best first name too!

:banana:

Don't comment on players not on someone's roster jerkofff!

Mmmmmm....beer has to do that at least once a year. Don't talk to him like that again or I will tell him to shoot you.

Was really hoping to get Hyde at 1.7. :mad:

I didnt think he would slide to 1.09 but i was hoping. I have gore and hopefully can peddle him to blue balls. With him gone i went with the QB with the highest upside. Johnny Manzier

BRO!!!

So I just did some research and identified the 5 best guys in the draft. Luckily for me, 4 of them are still on the board. This explains why this league is comprised of me and 11 also rans.

was really torn on the pick esp with Johnny football and Matthews going right before my pick (very likely would have taken both if available). thought about several different positions to take with the pick but in the end took the young GB WR to go along with Cobb and Jordy.

Poor dude is DOOMED now that he is on my roster. Seriously, being on my team is like the kiss of death. He will be out for the year or complete BUST by week 3.

Every single year in this league, my team is devastated by injuries. This year looks no different with Vick Ballard already done for the year.

:bench:

I'm not that high on Benjamin, but hard to pass up on a 6'5" guy with no real competition for the #1 WR position. Maybe he'll turn into the next Megatron.

Almost took Freeman there, with the plans to take Hill coming back around.

We really need to knock this out boys. Wednesday afternoon I'm out until Saturday night with my son's cubscout troop camping for a few days in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin.

If we're not done by then I'll try to put as many pre-picks in my que as I can but if they run out it won't get done until Saturday, but I'm sure I'll be skipped.

So.... lets just get it rolling.

We really need to knock this out boys. Wednesday afternoon I'm out until Saturday night with my son's cubscout troop camping for a few days in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin.

If we're not done by then I'll try to put as many pre-picks in my que as I can but if they run out it won't get done until Saturday, but I'm sure I'll be skipped.

So.... lets just get it rolling.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My son's Birthday is Wednesday and I have shtt planned on that day, the next day, and all weekend. I will still check in as much as possible, but I will be slow as fock those days most likely.

Franchise Avg. Wait Time # Picks Kat Fancy 7 minutes 2 Romosexuals 3 minutes 4 peaces 1 hour, 15 minutes 1 Dung Dealers 1 hour, 5 minutes 1 4th and 9 Inches 45 minutes 1 Mmmmm...sweater meat 35 minutes 1 Iron Fisted Proctologists 2 hours, 34 minutes 2 PeckerWoods less than a minute 1 Big Blue Balls 53 minutes 1 The Fightin' Neckbeards 6 minutes 1

if it's going to take till focking 8 pm to get to my pick, sorry I had sh1t to do.

Was hoping to get Sims for my Martin insurance too!

edjr always finds a way to ruin everything. :thumbsdown:

Just humming along now.

Again, I was considering all the main postion here (except WR since team peaces went that way in the first). In the end, went RB as the current stable is getting long in the tooth. Both picks so far don't look like they will help in 2013, but the hope is they pan out over the next couple of years.

Again, I was considering all the main postion here (except WR since team peaces went that way in the first). In the end, went RB as the current stable is getting long in the tooth. Both picks so far don't look like they will help in 2013, but the hope is they pan out over the next couple of years.

youre in trouble if they dont help by 2013