Redskins 8-8

Cowboys 7-9

Giants 5-11

News Items.

Wentz sits out season

Barkley gains 1500

Peterson gains 1100

Garrett gets fired after season.

Manning retires after season, only plays 6 games.

Giants 11-5, Super Bowl Champs

Eagles- 9-7 Wentz is never right

Cowboys- 8-8, Can't throw the ball. Garrett given extension

Redskins- No one cares.

Eagles are the class of this division this year for sure if Wentz comes back to form. They would have best coaching. Best QB. And best defense in the division.

Eagles 11-5

Cowboys 7-9

Redskins 7-9

Giants 6-10

Eagles 11-5

Cowboys 10-6

Giants 8-8

Redskins 8-8

And Lord I hope it's a make it or break year for Red

Redskins are going to do a lot better than people think.

Eagles 12-4

Redskins 10-6

Giants 9-7

Cowboys 5-11

Giants go on to win the SB as a Wildcard when absolutely no one is talking about them as a potential champ like they always do.

Redskins are going to do a lot better than people think.

Eagles 12-4

Redskins 10-6

Giants 9-7

Cowboys 5-11

Giants go on to win the SB as a Wildcard when absolutely no one is talking about them as a potential champ like they always do.

Why do you say that about the Redskins? Like Smith that much more than Cousins?

Their roster seems similar to usual. A competitive but middling team. On paper they have a fairly tough schedule.

Their roster seems similar to usual. A competitive but middling team. On paper they have a fairly tough schedule.

9-7, 8-7-1 last two seasons I think they play tighter and turn one of the L's into a W. I like the Redskins D as well I think they will create a lot of turnovers.

Eagles are the class of this division this year for sure if Wentz comes back to form. They would have best coaching. Best QB. And best defense in the division.

No arguing this - fact.

Eagles 11-5

Cowboys 7-9

Redskins 7-9

Giants 6-10

Correction, they have the two best qbs in the division. Don't forget the super bowl mvp big dlck Nick

As a fan, I like Smith more. More mobile, less robotic. Don't get me wrong, I liked Cousins and was sorry to see him go. Skins got lucky with Smith. They may also be lucky with Peterson, we'll see about that.

Skins were crippled on the lines last year with injuries. The mere fact that everyone is healthy gives me more hope. Their schedule isn't that tough, they should be in every game. 7-9 to 11-5 is possible.

As for the Eagles, right now Foles is their best QB, and will be until Wentz is 100%. And that won't be this season.

As a fan, I like Smith more. More mobile, less robotic. Don't get me wrong, I liked Cousins and was sorry to see him go. Skins got lucky with Smith. They may also be lucky with Peterson, we'll see about that.

Skins were crippled on the lines last year with injuries. The mere fact that everyone is healthy gives me more hope. Their schedule isn't that tough, they should be in every game. 7-9 to 11-5 is possible.

As for the Eagles, right now Foles is their best QB, and will be until Wentz is 100%. And that won't be this season.

They play the packers on a 3rd place schedule. Play the NFC and AFC south. Both solid divisions. 6 out of the 8 teams have a real shot at playoffs. Not brutal but looks tougher than average.

Play the NFC and AFC south. Both solid divisions. 6 out of the 8 teams have a real shot at playoffs. Not brutal but looks tougher than average.

Both solid divisions, with no standouts. See them as not much better than the NFC East. The NFC West, and the NFC North are top 2 IMO.

Both solid divisions, with no standouts. See them as not much better than the NFC East. The NFC West, and the NFC North are top 2 IMO.

NFC west? Thry have the Rams and not much else. I expect both 9ers and Seahawks to be 8-8 at best. Cards who knows 5-8 wins.

I would say the Saints and Jags are fairly standout. I would say Titans Texans Falcons Panthers are all better than the 9ers or seahawks. At the VERY worst on the same level.

Gains 1100?

That's just a hell of a lot of weight to gain on a frame like that. If you're even close to being right, somebody should get him doing some cardio or something.

NFC west? Thry have the Rams and not much else. I expect both 9ers and Seahawks to be 8-8 at best. Cards who knows 5-8 wins.

I would say the Saints and Jags are fairly standout. I would say Titans Texans Falcons Panthers are all better than the 9ers or seahawks. At the VERY worst on the same level.

You know the 49ers finished winning 6 out of last 7 and had 5 losses of 3 points or less. 8-8 at best?

Seahawks? 9-7 last year, they could be 8-8 or 10-6.

You know the 49ers finished winning 6 out of last 7 and had 5 losses of 3 points or less. 8-8 at best?

Yep wouldn't be surprised to see the 49ers in the Conference game.

Looking at their schedule 8-8 and do not make the playoffs.

Patriots - 49ers (or Cowboys) Super Bowl would be the best thing to happen...

:lol: at thinking the Giants will win the Super Bowl...

Way to go out on that ledge, Posty. Lol.

Way to go out on that ledge, Posty. Lol.

Just laughing at you thinking the Giants will win the Super Bowl...

Just laughing at you thinking the Giants will win the Super Bowl...

Who's your pick?

I do realize. But I still dont love their roster. And I think Jimmy will be solid but is getting a little overrated. Id imagine they will be some where around .500

Eagles 2-1

Skins 2-1

Cowboys 1-2

Giants 1-2

Wentz impressed me in this return. Skins beat a hapless GB team with a one legged QB. Girls got smoked, Prescott continues to sink. Giants got on the board after 2 tough losses. So far every team is pretty much what we thought they were.

Defense is. Not sure so far about the O.

I wouldn't say that... The Cardinals are beyond awful, the Colts are middle of the road but with a QB that can't throw it downfield at all and the Packers with a completely gimpy QB...

The defense will get lit up in their next game...

I wouldn't say that... The Cardinals are beyond awful, the Colts are middle of the road but with a QB that can't throw it downfield at all and the Packers with a completely gimpy QB...

The defense will get lit up in their next game...

So your analysis that they haven't played anyone, means they are bad. Got it.

So your analysis that they haven't played anyone, means they are bad. Got it.

Didn't say they are bad, I just don't think the defense is legit yet because they really haven't been tested...

Didn't say they are bad, I just don't think the defense is legit yet because they really haven't been tested...

No, you said they will get lit up. It's a few posts up.

No, you said they will get lit up. It's a few posts up.

You think they the defense will shut down the Saints in New Orleans?

Abbot & Costello (Garrett & Linehan) continue to impress....... Call the relator Red - this might finally be the year! :banana:

You think they the defense will shut down the Saints in New Orleans?

I don't even know that shutdown means in NO. To hold Brees to less than 300 yards? I think the Skins will win, that will be good enough.

Expected the Giants to be 1-2 at this point. I like New Orleans coming in after the type of game they played yesterday. Barkley is special.

Skins are solid. Not sure how solid. As a GB fan that offense goes into cycles of crap. Rodgers hangs on too long. Or they cant block. Or no one can get open. Anytimr they go hurry up or throw quick they do well. Yet they never gameplan to do so. Its Rodgers running around back there waiting for a guy to break free like it is backyard football.

MM has to go. Cobb will be gone next yearm. 2 drops one on a big 4th and short. And he also fumbled. Awful game. GB os playing awful football. Their roster isnt good yet again.

Skins are solid. Not sure how solid. As a GB fan that offense goes into cycles of crap. Rodgers hangs on too long. Or they cant block. Or no one can get open. Anytimr they go hurry up or throw quick they do well. Yet they never gameplan to do so. Its Rodgers running around back there waiting for a guy to break free like it is backyard football.

MM has to go. Cobb will be gone next yearm. 2 drops one on a big 4th and short. And he also fumbled. Awful game. GB os playing awful football. Their roster isnt good yet again.

I am trying to figure out what MM does. Every play is improv by Rodgers. After watching yesterday, Rodgers looks really hurt, my guess is 2 more losses and he'll be shut down.

I am trying to figure out what MM does. Every play is improv by Rodgers. After watching yesterday, Rodgers looks really hurt, my guess is 2 more losses and he'll be shut down.

Seems like every time MM is on the hot seat, Rodgers will get a hail mary late victory and it cools down enough heading into the off season.