Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

things you associate with libtards

Where has worms been anyways? Even shonuff has been unusually quiet.

I've been trying to tow the line for them, but I must admit it's not easy. Especially since I'm only like 40-50% liberal.

Where has worms been anyways? Even shonuff has been unusually quiet.

I've been trying to tow the line for them, but I must admit it's not easy. Especially since I'm only like 40-50% liberal.

Be careful, you may be next. With all the full time liberals gone, they're rounding up the part time liberals and the moderates. Hopefully they wise up.

Effeminate "men"

Problem glasses

Nose rings

Capri pants

Coldplay

Intolerant phags, gay women, bloody tampons, and whining cry-babies. Oh, and people who don't know yet what gender they want to be.

Be careful, you may be next. With all the full time liberals gone, they're rounding up the part time liberals and the moderates. Hopefully they wise up.

Meh. I can take it. I'm pretty good buddies with drobs, HT, 90s, NVike, Strike, RHR, etc. etc. Everything is in good fun and busting balls. We never get personal with one another.

• Like 1

Man-pri's

Bicycle lanes

Double espresso with a French roast charge

$15 minimum wage for fast food workers

50k tuition for a useless degree while the college president and administration work a few hours and months a year and live the good life. And take our tax dollars and tell us how focked up we are and teach our kids the same.

• Like 1

Meh. I can take it. I'm pretty good buddies with drobs, HT, 90s, Vikes, Strike, RHR, etc. etc. Everything is in good fun and busting balls. We never get personal with one another.

shut up you purple hair fhag

Meh. I can take it. I'm pretty good buddies with drobs, HT, 90s, Vikes, Strike, RHR, etc. etc. Everything is in good fun and busting balls. We never get personal with one another.

You are an outlier. Shonuff is the true example of the batshit crazy left.

Is home schooling and being anti-vaxx a repubtard or libtard thing?

I have friends on both sides of the aisle that buy into that nonsense.

We need an official ruling on that.

Preaching about being the civil and tolerant ones... but only as long as you agree with them. No room for free thinking. Like sheep.

good musicians

scientists

The Nazis had scientists

Inventing the computer

Babbage was thought of as a liberal, but really wasn't

"Cuomo was also upset that Trump held a a rally as hurricane michael battered Florida."

So the world should stop everything they are doing and watch the news. Good one. I wonder what the writer of this article was doing? These states have measures in place to handle this crap. If they don't, then they are idiots.

Telling us that LGBTTTQQIAAEOSOFGPAPOESLSEISIFGPO is important...

I have a thing for the 'Os'. :)

Wait, are they the orgasmatrons?

Is home schooling and being anti-vaxx a repubtard or libtard thing?

I have friends on both sides of the aisle that buy into that nonsense.

We need an official ruling on that.

home school is like this

Conservative - parents who don't want their kids indoctrinated by leftist ideology, and feel like the public school system is so overcrowded that their kids can get a better education home schooling (like my son)

Liberals - parents who think that life is the best teacher and don't want to make their kids learn and want to live in a compound and be freeeeeeeeeeee and

good musicians

scientists

Musicians is a tough one. When I think of the two most influential musicians/groups of the 20th century... I think Elvis Presley ® and Pink Floyd (D). Then you got all 3 of the Hanks ®, WIllie (D), Garth (D), etc. Music is one of the few things that traverses and transcends politics, race, etc. etc.

Musicians is a tough one. When I think of the two most influential musicians/groups of the 20th century... I think Elvis Presley ® and Pink Floyd (D). Then you got all 3 of the Hanks ®, WIllie (D), Garth (D), etc. Music is one of the few things that traverses and transcends politics, race, etc. etc.

the only time I care about what a musician is, is when they make it an issue

IE Green Day, Eminem