Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Anyone else sitting Keenen Allen

I have no problems with Allen. He is a great wr and is my wr3 after Hill and mike Evans. Butttttt. That rams d is legit. They have given up the fewest fantasy points and have not allowed an air score yet.

I am going to roll with Quincy Enunwaawawa#@ypm as my 3rd instead based off the matchup.

Anyone else not sold on Allen this week?

I say start your best guys and playing matchups fails just as often as it works.

Jets on the road Thursday not the best situation itself. We routinely see people in the FU thread saying they always tell themselves to avoid tnf.

We'll see just how good the Rams Def is this week. Derek Carr didn't play particularly well but still threw for 300+ against them. And the Cardinals :lol: :lol: I suspect they get shutout again sometime soon. They looked awful.

Start KA for pete's sake

jeez you should trade one of those WR's for a RB

I am comfortable at rb. It's a ppr with bonus for 100 yards rushing. Conor,fornette,Thompson,breida. Hyde. Not the top names in fantasy but all do well enough. I have high hopes for fornette.

Pair that in a superflex with both mahomes and fitzmagic and I have crushed.

I am comfortable at rb. It's a ppr with bonus for 100 yards rushing. Conor,fornette,Thompson,breida. Hyde. Not the top names in fantasy but all do well enough. I have high hopes for fornette.

Pair that in a superflex with both mahomes and fitzmagic and I have crushed.

then do something like Allen for Kelce or Gronk?

Allen and Fornette for Gurley? Improve your team somehow

then do something like Allen for Kelce or Gronk?

Allen and Fornette for Gurley? Improve your team somehow

Dont rock the boat if its not leaking. Trading in FF is all speculation just like drafting. Fortunes can turn on a dime. Sounds like he has an all star team right now anyway so no need to make a move.

I have tried to move him for gronk actually. No go. Same for Kelsey and ertz. I will ride njiko till one of those teams lose a wr.

This early in the season u need to consider matchups, the browns is the worst run defense but they playef the saints and the steelers, i mean, they are not that bad they just played two of the best teams rb-wise

Allen.

Keenan will be in slot and thats where the most vulnerable of the Rams DBs resides

• Like 1

Just for good measure

While Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib patrol the right and left defensive perimeter, Keenan Allen should mainly see slot CB Nickell Robey-Coleman in Week 3.

Nailed it.

There is no way I would not start Allen. He's the guy they go to when the game is on the line. Against top defenses, he has always done well. I love his matchup against the Rams. I don't think he's going to break any records this Sunday, but he's not a guy you bench. If he's covered by Talib, he wins. Talib isn't the same player he was two seasons ago. If he's covered by Peters, he wins big. Peters plays off the WR. Allen isn't a speedster, but he may be the best route runner in the league outside of Antonio Brown. Are they going to double Allen and leave Williams or Benjamin one-on-one with someone? That would be just plain dumb. This is a Wade Philips defense. He's going to blitz, and likely play man-to-man the entire game with a Safety deep. It's what he always does. That leaves the short crossing patterns totally free for the guy in the slot. The team that beats the Rams this season will be the one using 3 or 4 WR's all game long and ignoring the run game. The Rams have excellent starters, but the nickel and dime are seriously weak and can be exploited, IF, the offensive line can keep Donald, Suh and Brockers from ripping the QB's head off..... I see Allen in the range of 7-8 receptions this weekend, mostly working from the slot.

• Like 1

big time players step up in big time games.

Start the players you drafted to start if they are still worth starting. Matchups are for over thinkers and toilet tinker stinkers. I only use matchups as a tiebreaker when two players have seemingly the same value or outlook.

Like 9 points. Probably not great.

He's my number 3.

I feel like your rb2 and wr3 should be used in matchups. Enuwa still saw targets. Just was not able to get enough yac

Sooooo far. It has worked. This was in a response to someone being a smartasss. But they are weak and deleted their comment.

Start the players you drafted to start if they are still worth starting. Matchups are for over thinkers and toilet tinker stinkers. I only use matchups as a tiebreaker when two players have seemingly the same value or outlook.

uhhhh yea. About that.

Quincy 9 points. Allen 5. In what looks to be a close game. That could be it.

If course it would not be close had I played Boyd over them both. Sooooo there's that

uhhhh yea. About that.

Quincy 9 points. Allen 5. In what looks to be a close game. That could be it.

If course it would not be close had I played Boyd over them both. Sooooo there's that

Or Calvin Ridley!

Allens slow start to the season is nearly identical to his first 3 games of the season last year. I remember everyone panicking at this time last year and Allen ended the year as the #3 WR in full point PPR. Buy low on Allen while you still have the chance...

2017 -- 44.6 fantasy points (through week 3)

2018 -- 42.9 fantasy points (through week 3)

I could be wrong but wasn't Allen a DNP Yesterday and Today?

I could be wrong but wasn't Allen a DNP Yesterday and Today?

I think its more cautionary than anything. Any Bolt fans with insight?

Mmm I think a no practice means he’s not ready to play.

Think M Williams could be a very good star this weekend.

Lol.