Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Harry Reid hold a position as powerful as he does?

Just out of curiosity, who "should" have a position as powerful? A different Democrat? Are you arguing with who they chose as their majority leader? I mean, should Jonny Boner have a position as powerful as he does? It's the party in power's decision.

what do you mean "should" he? Are you saying he's unqualified or do you dispute the right of the majority party to hold the leadership position?

Also, this thread is going about as well as other threads involving you and voting. Don't make me bump it! :overhead:

6 Yes

5 N0

The gap is closing, but the bored lib's support has Harry ahead by 1.

"Support" is the wrong word as it implies that I approve of Harry Reid. I only claim that the Senate Dems get to chose the person who gets to "hold a position as powerful as he does."

Also, I'm not a liberal. I'm a right-leaning moderate. Although, I realize to Republicans there is no distinction and they're pretty much pretty much the same thing, in any sane country I'd be one of the more conservative members of the conservative party.

Just out of curiosity, who "should" have a position as powerful? A different Democrat? Are you arguing with who they chose as their majority leader? I mean, should Jonny Boner have a position as powerful as he does? It's the party in power's decision.

what do you mean "should" he? Are you saying he's unqualified or do you dispute the right of the majority party to hold the leadership position?

Also, this thread is going about as well as other threads involving you and voting. Don't make me bump it! :overhead:

I thought the question was simple enough.

If you have an opinion on that, vote accordingly.

Feel free to bump it all you want, it's going just fine for me.

"Support" is the wrong word as it implies that I approve of Harry Reid. I only claim that the Senate Dems get to chose the person who gets to "hold a position as powerful as he does."

Also, I'm not a liberal. I'm a right-leaning moderate. Although, I realize to Republicans there is no distinction and they're pretty much pretty much the same thing, in any sane country I'd be one of the more conservative members of the conservative party.

Fair enough.

You don't think there is anything holding him back from the office he holds. You clearly don't support him.

Thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

well, he holds the position of senate majority leader. Is that position too powerful? Is that what you're asking? :dunno:

well, he holds the position of senate majority leader. Is that position too powerful? Is that what you're asking? :dunno:

I thought the question was simple enough for even a simpleton like you. I guess not. :doh:

I thought the question was simple enough for even a simpleton like you. I guess not. :doh:

I guess you're too stupid to explain it. :wall:

I guess you're too stupid to explain it. :wall:

No.

Apparently I'm not stupid enough to stoop to your level and explain a simple yes or no question on a 1st grade basis

Um, you voted Yes in the poll. Is this too confusing for you? :doh:

You waited 5 hours to post this. Really?

Get a focking life. :doh:

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Harry for exposing the most spineless poster in geek bored history. Bwaaaa ha ha!

I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Harry for exposing the most spineless poster in geek bored history. Bwaaaa ha ha!

Yep.

We have all relived the crowning achievement of your life many times. Kudos to you. :thumbsup:

:doublethumbsup:

9 Yes

6 No.

Uncle Harry is picking up steam.

If he loses does Sharon Angle go to Congress and you come back to FFT?

Fixed. :lol:

I hate it when people obsessively post the same thing over and over. :)

Or bump their own thread by "fixing" their own post.

:lol:

9 Yes

8 No

Uncle Harry is fading.

How's Angle doing?

:rolleyes: Funny coming from the broken record of the geek club. Posting the same thing over and over is you MO here.

:rolleyes: Funny coming from the broken record of the geek club. Posting the same thing over and over is you MO here.

Are circumcision and Kindle hot topics around here? :cheers:

So far, these are the posters who think it's OK for Reid to hold such a powerful position:

Voltaire , MedStudent , MDC , DAVID RUFFIN , Johnny B Good , hoytdwow , Flip Spiceland , rholio , windycityguy , gratefulted , Flashover

:thumbsup:

So far, these are the posters who think it's OK for Reid to hold such a powerful position:

Voltaire , MedStudent , MDC , DAVID RUFFIN , Johnny B Good , hoytdwow , Flip Spiceland , rholio , windycityguy , gratefulted , Flashover

:thumbsup:

lovers of the Constitution, one and all. It seems you want to abrogate the authority of the majority party to choose its leader. :bench:

lovers of the Constitution, one and all. It seems you want to abrogate the authority of the majority party to choose its leader. :bench:

Also, notice that he doesn't list the ones who voted No. Because it will look like a who's who of ignorant, brainwashed Fox News junkies.

Never said anything remotely close to that.

Never said anything remotely close to that.

Then focking explain what this question is about welchmonger :wall:

Then focking explain what this question is about welchmonger :wall:

It's a poll to find out who thinks Reid should hold a position as powerful as he does, and who thinks he should not.

Seems pretty simple from the poll question. Sorry it confuses you. Hope this clears it up. :thumbsup:

Oh I see, you just want to "name names" in a sort of pseudo-McCarthyite flag-flying ritual. Awesome.

Oh I see, you just want to "name names" in a sort of pseudo-McCarthyite flag-flying ritual. Awesome.

I didn't "name names". It clearly says in a banner in the OP this is a public poll and your votes can be viewed by others. You named your own name, but if you are askeered of some Gubmint reprisal for your vote feel free to delete it. :thumbsup:

I didn't "name names". It clearly says in a banner in the OP this is a public poll and your votes can be viewed by others. You named your own name, but if you are askeered of some Gubmint reprisal for your vote feel free to delete it. :thumbsup:

I didn't vote at all, you jackass. ROFL

I'm just curious as to why you keep posting the names ofg the yes voters and not teh no voters. LOL

You have to be the dumbest poster in the history of the innerwebs.

I was responding to Hoyt, not you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't see the names of voters unless you post them :dunno:

Since I had to explain a simple yes or no question to you multiple times, I don't see any benefit from me trying to explain to you how the bored works.

TIA

I'm just curious as to why you keep posting the names ofg the yes voters and not teh no voters. LOL

Because he's a troll. HTH. Now you don't have to be curious anymore.

:golf clap:

You start a thread about the guy you bet would not get reelected and then "predict" someone will bring up the fact that you are a welcking cuntface. Bravo. You must be psychic. :overhead:

I don't know if I have the intestinal fortitude to read the rest of this thread, but hopefully somebody has pointed out that you are on record as welching at least 7 or 8 times now.

I see who voted and how just fine without RP posting them. Then again, I am not a short-bus riding, window-licking, knuckledragging, drooling idiot.

Bump.

Please list the nine "no" voters.

TIA

Bump

RP? Hello?