Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at Philadelphia: Divisional Playoff Game Thread

I just can't beat n this game, I don't like it.

I want the Eagles and I'm picking them too win.

Tough road game for the Falcons.

But I do give them credit for getting too this point expecally after blowing the Super Bowl.

I'll take the Eagles.

Go Eagles.

Looking at Agholor and Ertz to squat in the middle of the field. Both could have decent to solid games if Foles is accurate.

Avoiding the running backs in this game. Eagles run defense is solid. Pass catching backs have eaten against Atlanta, but Ajayi and Clement both split work in the pass game.

The Eagles win if they hold Atlanta under 17 points. Gonna be tough...

Inactives:

Falcons: OG Sean Harlow, OT Austin Pasztor, RB Terrence Magee, WR Marvin Hall, LB Sean Weatherspoon, TE Eric Saubert, CB Leon McFadden

Eagles: CB Sidney Jones, OT William Beatty, WR Marcus Johnson, DE Steven Means, DT Elijah Qualls, DT Destiny Vaeao

I wonder if the falcons will he able to block anyone. Levitre on the IR and they couldn't block the Rams last week until Brockers went out. I don't know if Atlanta made adjustments or if the injury to Brockers was that meaningful or if the Rams just got tired.

Pederson must have called Reid this week and got some tips about how to sit a running back when he starts to get going.

I don't like either team. Predicting Eagles and prefer that they win.

But.... it would be pretty damn funny to see that stadium full of drunks mad as hell. :banana:

Is this what the Eagles practiced the last two weeks? Dropping the ball and missing extra points? Because they are really good at it.

Matt Ryan misses what should have been an easy TD pass, should have thrown two INTs prior, yet makes one good play and suddenly Collinsworth thinks he’s the best thing since slice bread.

Matt Ryan misses what should have been an easy TD pass, should have thrown two INTs prior, yet makes one good play and suddenly Collinsworth thinks hes the best thing since slice bread.

Sliced bread wouldn't be half as good without the concept of toasting it.

Eagles took a time out to make sure the players knew to run into the kicker. And they couldn't even do that right.

I wonder how they always fock up the end of the half defense.

How if your Dan Quinn do you think the Eagles, on their home field with a home clock operator, wouldn't be able to throw a 15 yard out in 7 seconds?

The Eagles are living a bit lucky right now. Foles is missing guys, balls are bouncing off Falcons defenders right to receivers, Foles recovers fumble at the 1...

I think the Falcons are a better team right now, but Ryan is kind of sucking.

The Eagles are living a bit lucky right now. Foles is missing guys, balls are bouncing off Falcons defenders right to receivers, Foles recovers fumble at the 1...

I think the Falcons are a better team right now, but Ryan is kind of sucking.

It's like they aren't playing as hard as they were in LA. Maybe subconsciously that was their super bowl or something.

You guys are hilarious. You act like an even matched game means these teams are bad. Their defenses have played well. It's cold and windy. Either one of these teams will play in a great game next week and keep it close.

• Like 1

Some terrible playcalling on 1st and 2nd down by Atlanta. Why not throw that slant on 1st down since Darby was playing 7 off....And then a shovel pass to the Ward??? LOLOL.

Thats youre gotta have it play?

Jesus this game was pathetic

Yeah, questionable decision to have Julio run the Life Alert route.

Key play in this game was the interception that wasn’t off the guy’s knee.

• Like 1

Looking at Agholor and Ertz to squat in the middle of the field. Both could have decent to solid games if Foles is accurate.

Avoiding the running backs in this game. Eagles run defense is solid. Pass catching backs have eaten against Atlanta, but Ajayi and Clement both split work in the pass game.

The Eagles win if they hold Atlanta under 17 points. Gonna be tough...

Good call

Key play in this game was the interception that wasn’t off the guy’s knee.

No doubt , but Atlanta couldn't score anyway. Eagles Def earned that game