Sign in to follow this  
Garson1

Help at #5 pick, will answer your ?

I have the #5 pick in a 10 team league. Our scoring is peformance based, with all TD's 6 pts (plus bonus for distance). 1pt per 10yrd rush/rec and 1pt per 25 yrd pass. Even with the scoring, nobody has ever won the league by taking QB's early. I have always taken Rb is first round, but this year seems to be a toss up after the big three. I am wondering for the first time if I would be better off taking Peyton at #5 or if I would still be better off taking Sjax, Edge, etc..

I have the #5 pick in a 10 team league. Our scoring is peformance based, with all TD's 6 pts (plus bonus for distance). 1pt per 10yrd rush/rec and 1pt per 25 yrd pass. Even with the scoring, nobody has ever won the league by taking QB's early. I have always taken Rb is first round, but this year seems to be a toss up after the big three. I am wondering for the first time if I would be better off taking Peyton at #5 or if I would still be better off taking Sjax, Edge, etc..

I think I'd go with Peyton. The Colts should be passing more this year, and your scoing system is

friendlier than most to a QB like him. Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=224161