Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Ed Werder gets the AXE at ESPN - up to 100 more cuts to come

Lynch break newbie....Lynch break.

:first:

Wow, you guys sound like you're on lunch break from your KKK rally.

Hahahhahahahah

Whats gonna happen to woody paige? Around the horn used to be one of my faves back in the day

Someone here once made a comment about Bomani Jones and how he leaves his mouth open after every comment. I cant watch him any more without cracking up

Whats gonna happen to woody paige? Around the horn used to be one of my faves back in the day

Hopefully that blowhard ends up with LeRetards dad, unemployed and blowing guys by the railroad tracks for money.

Woody had effectively retired more times than Cher.

Every once in a while, he still pops up around here.

Zero blacks

4 women

Rest are men and prodiminatly caucausion.

Are you wearing a hood while you type this?

He's not a Democrat.

could you maybe please take one focking thread off from being a political hack troll?

tia

Finally had a chance to turn on ESPN.

There were interviewing Marcellus Wiley about the layoffs.

He said (quoting):

"Man, I can't believe all these white people got the ask!"

could you maybe please take one focking thread off from being a political hack troll?

tia

LOL He seriously has nothing else. It's amazing how guys like him and Hardcore have one thought process, 24/7. It's frightening.

LOL He seriously has nothing else. It's amazing how guys like him and Hardcore have one thought process, 24/7. It's frightening.

Funny how you never call out qweef on his statements regarding blacks. You want some of that a$$ don't you?

Funny how you never call out qweef on his statements regarding blacks. You want some of that a$$ don't you?

I made a general statement that it looked like a lunch break of a KKK rally in here. Did I have to name everyone for you, simpleton?

Jemele Hill

Hill wrote editorial sports columns for the Orlando Sentinel for a decade before leaving for ESPN.

Ya wouldn't think there's enough racism stories in sports to write a decade of articles, but Hill did it. Angry black woman syndrome :ninja:

I made a general statement that it looked like a lunch break of a KKK rally in here. Did I have to name everyone for you, simpleton?

He just wasn't getting enough attention.

Clarice, you're obsessing about me again.

Clarice, you're obsessing about me again.

Sorry, the topic turned to one trick ponies. You obviously came to mind

Wouldn't mind seeing Mike Rodak go. He covers the Bills and he's terrible. He previously covered Patriots for ESPNBoston so his obvious bias is tiresome.

tia

Says the guy who can't stop ranting about Trump 24/7. Crassic................ :lol:

You still butthurt from me calling you out on your dumba$$ mistake then claiming I edited your quote? :wave:

You still butthurt from me calling you out on your dumba$$ mistake then claiming I edited your quote? :wave:

Didn't even remember that was you. LOL

He's in a tizzy because I dug up one of the many "everyone hates Newbie" threads. There are a lot of them, go pick one if you want. I can't use all of them.

He's in a tizzy because I dug up one of the many "everyone hates Newbie" threads. There are a lot of them, go pick one if you want. I can't use all of them.

Tizzy. Bwahahaha I'm overjoyed that I've tunneled that deeply into your head, Keep searching. Keep obsessing, and keep being jealous. I love it. :music_guitarred:

Tizzy. Bwahahaha I'm overjoyed that I've tunneled that deeply into your head, Keep searching. Keep obsessing, and keep being jealous. I love it. :music_guitarred:

It's not a tough search really. There are lots of them.

It's not a tough search really. There are lots of them.

You still actually had to take the time to go to search and type my name in. It's a flattering knowing I own you so badly. I just hope I never get that pathetic.

Newbie's alright. He spouts a bunch of sh!t but what you expect from a diet like his?

You still actually had to take the time to go to search and type my name in. It's a flattering knowing I own you so badly. I just hope I never get that pathetic.

Stop it. I'm a counter puncher. World class, but that's what I am. Watch, I'll prove it Clarice.

Stop it. I'm a counter puncher. World class, but that's what I am. Watch, I'll prove it Clarice.

Sorry Floyd Gayweather. I don't do searches for your name. Then yours would be a counter punch. You're simply not important enough to me. That's where we differ. I own your thoughts. :wave:

Zero blacks

4 women

Rest are men and prodiminatly caucausion.

CL Brown

Len Elmore

Calvin Watkins