Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Vick hurt and leaves game!

Looks like he took a shot to his ribs!!

Left his ribs exposed on that throw to Jackson.

Doesn't look too bad, probably his ribs. I doubt it's broken. I think the more important thing is that he is still playing the same way (stupid). He could have just ate the play and fell, but tried to make something out of nothing. Because you know preseason is serious business.

Doesn't look too bad, probably his ribs. I doubt it's broken. I think the more important thing is that he is still playing the same way (stupid). He could have just ate the play and fell, but tried to make something out of nothing. Because you know preseason is serious business.

It did look bad. Good chance it's fractured.

The worry is he put on weight to help his durability this offseason and it will only slow him down.

fock, drafted Vick 4th round and Romo 7th round and traded Romo & D Baldwin for Colston and Palmer.

fock, drafted Vick 4th round and Romo 7th round and traded Romo & D Baldwin for Colston and Palmer.

:wave:

I not too excited about Romo's entire WR corps being injured right now though :wall:

It look pretty bad... Only the x-ray will tell for sure, but I wouldnt be surprised if something was cracked.

So Vick is made of glass, romo wr corp continues to drop like flys. Oh Matt Ryan, where are u?

Matt Ryan is flying up these draft boards more than ever now. By the time I draft in 2 weeks, I may have to reach for him in the 4th round! :mad:

Matt Ryan is flying up these draft boards more than ever now. By the time I draft in 2 weeks, I may have to reach for him in the 4th round! :mad:

Don't forget Eli and Rivers.

So Vick is made of glass, romo wr corp continues to drop like flys. Oh Matt Ryan, where are u?

Top 5 for sure! :pointstosky:

I wasn't too sure about taking Rivers, now I feel better after seeing Vick always hurt and Romo with a terrible offensive line and hurt receivers.

Agreed....they'll be climbing as well!

How was that not a penalty?! Cunningham clearly speared him.

Apparently you can tackle them in the midsection, just not in the legs or head... LOL

The point is he can't make it through a series or 2 in a pre-season game......no way he makes it through the season.

How was that not a penalty?! Cunningham clearly speared him!

A spear is when you hit with the crown of the helmet. Cunningham hit him with his shoulder in the ribs. That is not even close to a penalty.

Ahhhh, the board is already in mid-season form!

I am waiting for the reports that Vick has died in the locker room. Clearly that news awaits us.

:wacko:

Just Reported......Xrays Negative!!

Bruised Ribs!!

x-ray negative for a fracture. woohoo!

Now just have to worry about torn rib cartilage, and/or a bleeding spleen. :wall:

Why couldn't he wait till game 1 before he hurt his puss. I love when people waste a pick on him.

Why couldn't he wait till game 1 before he hurt his puss. I love when people waste a pick on him.

Never again.

Don't care that "he has paid his debt to society". Dog fighting is repulsive, but it is one thing if it is how you make money to feed your family. If you are already rich then it is a sadistic hobby with a thuggish ruggish twist in his case. Any injury he sustains is more than deserved IMO. That is all.

On the fence with this one. I don't own Vick, so it weakens an opponent. But I do own Maclin.

After further review....

Fawk the dog killer.

A spear is when you hit with the crown of the helmet. Cunningham hit him with his shoulder in the ribs. That is not even close to a penalty.

You're kidding, right? Take a closer look....it was all helmet.

Update: Vick seen walking around fine in the locker room. Attacked by rogue tiger. Mike Vick gone.

His backup looks good.

He's made of glass.

Funny how when he was bankrupt and needed to get a contract, he stayed healthy and played his ass off. Now he leaves every game in the third quarter.

I wouldn't touch Vick in a draft...but Foles looks good enough running the offense (albeit) against the 2nd string defense. I think if anything this will lower the ADP of Maclin and Desean and make them extreme bargains. Clay Harbor has gotten a decent amount of looks, but I'd still say Celek is the primary receiving threat at tight end.

For dynasty owners...I'd give consideration to drafting Foles. One..because Vicks durability...two, because that contract he signed is essentially reaching its conclusion in terms of realistic dollars to production. Three...because Mike Kafka sucks and will be traded for a 3rd round pick to a team like Oakland or Tampa Bay

:wave:

I not too excited about Romo's entire WR corps being injured right now though :wall:

Romo is fine geez - His WR's will be back and either way he will still be solid. Austin pulls a Hammy walking to a starbucks and Dez is getting to be almost as bad