Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Black people and possesives

So what they don't sound like you. All the people you are crucifying, you're watching them, they're not watching you.

He thinks they are. He thinks everyone is. And their Alias.

So what they don't sound like you. All the people you are crucifying, you're watching them, they're not watching you.

I watched get out tonight. I couldn't help but chuckle and think of this thread when I did.

Girlsfriend Parent House. 😂

Wow, listen to JFK speak. He says Cuber instead of Cuba and agender instead of agenda. Why cant he say words with an a at the end. It is one thing to say this with your friends but it is embarrassing to the country when you re talking about a missle crisis.

There is a massive problem with they way the people in the NE speak. It is not surprising that the are Blue States.

Using brought in place of bought drives me nuts. And proncil in place of pencil.

Grib me sumpin' to write on, mayn!

I'm black and I guarantee I speak English more eloquently than any of you. I'd bet money on it.

I'd believe if you said you were in the top tier but more than anyone? There are a lot of people on the board. If I had to bet money on you or the field, I'd have to take the field.