Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Carrier to keep 1000 jobs in Indiana

Sad that 600 people lost their jobs tonight. Mad at Trump and many, many others. But it's probably too complex for you. so go ahead and blame Trump.

600 people. Yawn.

Trump is trying to pass a bill where 24 million people will lose their healthcare. And 800 billion will be taken from Medicare. So that the country's 400 richest people will get a tax break of 7 million dollars a year. And you and the rest of the idiots are supporting it simply because it is a Trump bill and you somehow think that makes you guys winners.

600 people. Rofl.

600 people. Yawn.

Trump is trying to pass a bill where 24 million people will lose their healthcare. And 800 billion will be taken from Medicare. So that the country's 400 richest people will get a tax break of 7 million dollars a year. And you and the rest of the idiots are supporting it simply because it is a Trump bill and you somehow think that makes you guys winners.

600 people. Rofl.

Good. When Medicaid is relied on by so many a change is needed.

Survival of the fittest.

Good. When Medicaid is relied on by so many a change is needed.

Survival of the fittest.

and apparently those carrier workers weren't getting enough product manufactured for a cheap enough price. So good. Survival of the fittest

and apparently those carrier workers weren't getting enough product manufactured for a cheap enough price. So good. Survival of the fittest

Ok

I was being serious..

:dunno:

A bunch of people in my home state lost their jobs so you guys can win a thread in our little corner of the internet.

Seriously man, good job, awesome night for your fellas.

:thumbsup:

Awwwe, you were being serious this time, rather than the dozens of times you trolled left leaning posters on this board...but now it's different cause you're serious. Fock off, you get what you give.

What a Clown, fell for some BS Internet story. Nice job jackass. The 600 jobs were always leaving, never part of the deal Trump and Pence made in December.

You have to remember that snoflakes don't read, they feel. Feelings over facts.

You have to remember that snoflakes don't read, they feel. Feelings over facts.

Seems you pansies are the ones 'feeling' for these 600 people who Trump left jobless.

Awwwe, you were being serious this time, rather than the dozens of times you trolled left leaning posters on this board...but now it's different cause you're serious. Fock off, you get what you give.

Cool buddy, let it out, you guys got a big win here. Nothing wrong with gloating, good on ya.

Although in the interest of fairness.

To the extent that trump actually tried to save those jobs, and it wasn't just political theatre, good on him.

I doubt that there was much more than theatre, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Now find a solution to outsourcing on a macro level. Your the potus, not a local union rep.

This guy occasionally gets it.

This guy occasionally gets it.

I give Trump credit for trying to keep those jobs there. But in the simplest terms, the deal as I understood it never made any sense from a logical deal making perspective. Essentially he wanted to give Carrier something today, and just hope that they'd be so grateful that they'd willingly lose money tomorrow. In the world of corporate America, I (and many others I am sure) assumed they'd do what was best for them today and then they'd do what was best for them tomorrow. And I expect they'll do what is best for them next week and the week after as well.

- So Trump gets points for trying to make a deal and save some jobs. Just like Obama and Bush and Clinton before them should get credit anytime they tried to do something they felt was good for the country.

- But Trump loses points for reducing those jobs and the lives affected into nothing but political capital. If it was about the human's themselves, we'd see him commenting more on the situation now. (Has he? I admittedly haven't been on Twitter much the past 24 hours). If it was about the political capital, then get used them up 6 months ago and he will not spend much time addressing it now....and yes, all presidents are guilty of this offense.

- And Trump gets docked points for just flat out making a bad deal. This was supposed to be his big strength. I actually bought into this one part of the Trump as president idea. I thought he'd get deals done that others couldn't.

That's a net loss of points, for what it's worth.

Cool buddy, let it out, you guys got a big win here. Nothing wrong with gloating, good on ya.

And you are back to trolling, accusing people of gloating over American Job Loss, claims of winning...you act like a child, you get treated like one. Just playing your game. :lol:

And you are back to trolling, accusing people of gloating over American Job Loss, claims of winning...you act like a child, you get treated like one. Just playing your game. :lol:

There was gloating over American job loss. Take a look a few posts up. Lol? That's not gloating?

There was gloating over American job loss. Take a look a few posts up. Lol? That's not gloating?

nice going Trump. 600 people, most who probably voted for him because of hiscempty promises, are now out of work.

So much winning that we'll be sick of winning. Indeed.

nice going Trump. 600 people, most who probably voted for him because of hiscempty promises, are now out of work.

So much winning that we'll be sick of winning. Indeed.

Lol....so not only is this not new news....it's Trumps fault they lost jobs already planned under obamas regulations and presidency?

I'm actually really happy this is the mentality of the left. Please please keep it going.

Lol....so not only is this not new news....it's Trumps fault they lost jobs already planned under obamas regulations and presidency?

I'm actually really happy this is the mentality of the left. Please please keep it going.

LOL Let me guess...this is why Trump won and if we don't stop picking on him, he'll win again?

LOL Let me guess...this is why Trump won and if we don't stop picking on him, he'll win again?

No we'll win again because this is what you'll do until 2020....and it just doesn't work.

I do enjoy when you cherry pick things that are Trumps fault into his new tenure when they go bad, but credit obama for anything good that's in Trumps tenure.

This carrier decision had been made under obama....long time ago.

No we'll win again because this is what you'll do until 2020....and it just doesn't work.

I do enjoy when you cherry pick things that are Trumps fault into his new tenure when they go bad, but credit obama for anything good that's in Trumps tenure.

This carrier decision had been made under obama....long time ago.

Trump was beating his chest about carrier. Acting like it was all about him and his doing. You can't have it both ways buddy

Trump was beating his chest about carrier. Acting like it was all about him and his doing. You can't have it both ways buddy

Pretty sure he saved a bunch of jobs as well....if you don't gloss over those pesky hundreds of jobs.

But hey celebrate people losing their jobs because of obamas regulations and tax code on corporations. Rage on.

Again....you're going to lose if poking holes in flimsy narratives is democratic "accomplishments".

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Sword won 39 states.

But pretty ironic for you to say "can't have it both ways" considering you've shirked anything from obamas tenure that's leaked over that are massive problems, but then want him to get credit for any perceivable good thing that's leaked over. Veeerrrryyyy rich.

Since I was the one being accused of gloating over American job losses, take a look at my posts, was there gloating? NO...then mind your own business.

Since I was the one being accused of gloating over American job losses, take a look at my posts, was there gloating? NO...then mind your own business.

You're right. It was Giraldi gloating over a story he got wrong. The 600 jobs were lost by Onama. The 1000 were saved by Trump.

Anybody who believed Trump was going to save manufacturing jobs is a Grade A sucker. Te man's campaign hats were made in China. He basically told his supporters he thinks they're dumb and they voted for him anyway.

Anybody who believed Trump was going to save manufacturing jobs is a Grade A sucker. Te man's campaign hats were made in China. He basically told his supporters he thinks they're dumb and they voted for him anyway.

Still trotting out the country yokels voted for him, and how smart you guys are.

Bold...I mean it's that mentality that cost you an election....but hey...keep pounding it.

Saved jobs? Maybe..maybe not....but manufacturing people are pretty happy right now.

Still trotting out the country yokels voted for him, and how smart you guys are.

Bold...I mean it's that mentality that cost you an election....but hey...keep pounding it.

Saved jobs? Maybe..maybe not....but manufacturing people are pretty happy right now.

My mentality is what cost Gary Johnson the election? He was pretty sure to lose regardless of my attitude I think. :D

My mentality is what cost Gary Johnson the election? He was pretty sure to lose regardless of my attitude I think. :D

Gary Johnson.....are you guys even relevant to talk politics?

You voted for a guy with zero knowledge of the largest immigrant crisis in the world. There's contrarian....then there's stupid.

#aleppo

You voted for a guy with zero knowledge of the largest immigrant crisis in the world. There's contrarian....then there's stupid.

#aleppo

Especially those Johnson voters who live in a swing state. They really helped Trump a lot.

Your post said "people are being accused" not "I'm being accused". Learn to write.

#aleppo

It could be worse. I could have been dumb enough to vote for Trump. :lol:

It could be worse. I could have been dumb enough to vote for Trump. :lol:

Guy who won 39 states? Yeah....about that.

and receive 3 million less votes? About that

and receive 3 million less votes? About that

List for me the presidents we have elected by popular vote.

What's next? RPI? BCS ratings? AP poll?

Trump is great at the suckering people into voting for him part of the job. :thumbsup:

The acting like an adult male and leadership parts not so much. :(

Trump is great at the suckering people into voting for him part of the job. :thumbsup:

The acting like an adult male and leadership parts not so much. :(

"If you like your doctor....". Talk about suckering people into votes.

Remember mid week when RP said he wasn't going to talk about or to me? RMFF! :overhead:

Remember mid week when RP said he wasn't going to talk about or to me? RMFF! :overhead:

I did? There you go, lying again. You and Newbie just can't help yourselves.

You're right. It was Giraldi gloating over a story he got wrong. The 600 jobs were lost by Onama. The 1000 were saved by Trump.

Awww...someone is still obsessed with me.

Maybe you should share your confidence on Trump saving Carrier jobs with their workers. They don't seem to agree with you.

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/23/534143149/carrier-steelworker-responds-to-movement-of-jobs-to-mexico