Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

I don't care if you do own the club, still a tool move.

I wish I could drive on the green

In the LATEST News...Donald Trump didnt wash his hands after taking a wizz

IMPEACH!!

Jesus Christ this gets old old old old old...

How does that saying go...It's good to be the king. :banana:

aslo d1ck move. :thumbsdown:

What would you think of a restaurant owner that walked past his 'no shirt, no shoes, no service' sign wearing nothing but a bathing shorts, and sat down at the bar to order a drink?

You would think that not only is he a d1ck, but also a very bad businessman.

Meh. this never bothered me.

not like he drove over or near the hole.

I'd be pissed if I were a member there - jackass.

https://deadspin.com/donald-trump-drives-golf-cart-on-the-green-like-a-true-1796329359

I would venture to guess that the secret service stuff makes being a member there pretty useless these days. Except as a place to power broker of course.

A golf course would have to be damn hard to make secure. Comb the woods for snipers and whatnot.

In the LATEST News...Donald Trump didnt wash his hands after taking a wizz

IMPEACH!!

Jesus Christ this ###### gets old old old old old...

Agreed. The daily reminders that our Pres is a complete dooshbag in about every way possible do get old.

someone said

"no way you can drive the green"

he said "oh ya!?"

The most horriblest thing I ever saw. :mad: The founding fathers could never have conceived of the things that make snoflakes whine. I'd love to hear someone try to explain this to George Washington at Valley Forge.

If this bothers you then you need to reevaluate your life

Im no trump fan, but I agree.

Then, I'm not a golfer either. So my opinion is irrelevant.

The most horriblest thing I ever saw. :mad: The founding fathers could never have conceived of the things that make snoflakes whine. I'd love to hear someone try to explain this to George Washington at Valley Forge.

if Trump were alive back then, he'd have used Washington's cherrys to practice his golf swing

Weren't you just whining about people not showing any respect for things anymore like a week ago, and how that's a huge problem in this country? This is about as clear a case of being a disrespectful yambag as can be, but since it's Donnie, it's all good. :rolleyes:

Agreed. The daily reminders that our Pres is a complete dooshbag in about every way possible do get old.

I realize you are being sarcastic but yeah...He is a complete dooshbag and I am getting tired of hearing about it with every move he makes.

Some of you are so pathetically desperate for political drama it's comical.

This is the farthest thing from a political post. I don't give a shiit who you are, this is a tool move.. I'm sure the golfing members who ponied up $300k to join are thrilled about it.

Weren't you just whining about people not showing any respect for things anymore like a week ago, and how that's a huge problem in this country? This is about as clear a case of being a disrespectful yambag as can be, but since it's Donnie, it's all good. :rolleyes:

I think it's a d!ck move and all but, it's his course. He can take a sh!t in the hole if he wants.

Lack of respect for the game, the groundskeepers and the members.

He's a complete d!ck. How surprising.

This is the farthest thing from a political post. I don't give a shiit who you are, this is a tool move.

This.

Not really. Been a while since I've had any post that resembles that. Cause honestly I just don't care. If this were obama I'd say the same thing. If you're b1tching about what some guy did at his own golf course and it upsets you to this extent then as I said you need to reevaluate your life. A guy can own a pool and piss in it. Doesn't affect you. Is it a d1ck move? Yea. But it's his. Let him do that to his own sh1t. If it bothers you don't play there. Easy fix

Liberals are wondering if THIS is an impeachable offense

Some of you are so pathetically desperate for political drama it's comical.

This is the farthest thing from a political post. I don't give a shiit who you are, this is a tool move.. I'm sure the golfing members who ponied up $300k to join are thrilled about it.

And Cruzer's relatives, that have to fix the greens after this sort of shiot, are mad as hell too! :lol:

This is certainly a move, but there is a fair amount here that is unknown. For example, the PGA Championship is scheduled to be at Trump National in 2022. Generally course planning begins the day the tourney is announced and work begins at least 3 years in advance of the tournament. Maybe this green is on its way to being redone anyhow. Or maybe the greenskeeper approved it for some other unknown reason.

Regardless, absent an unknown excuse, it is unquestionably a move counter to all rules of golf etiquette. But, there are guys like this at every private club. When I caddied, 99% of the members were super-nice and conscientious of others, including caddies. But those 1% made up for it all. There was a group that played on weekday afternoons who called themselves "The Express". They went out as a sixsome or sevensome against the Club rules (paid off the pro and the caddymaster to look the other way). They were loud, crude, overbearing, bet all kinds of money, left cigarette butts and empty drink cups everywhere, and were disrespectful of most other golfers on neighboring holes. In essence, they were the high school bullies grown up a few years. They paid well, so from that standpoint, it was good to get assigned to them as a caddy, but it came with a full afternoon of obnoxiousness.

Not really. Been a while since I've had any post that resembles that. Cause honestly I just don't care. If this were obama I'd say the same thing. If you're b1tching about what some guy did at his own golf course and it upsets you to this extent then as I said you need to reevaluate your life. A guy can own a pool and piss in it. Doesn't affect you. Is it a d1ck move? Yea. But it's his. Let him do that to his own sh1t. If it bothers you don't play there. Easy fix

I'm pretty sure there was a recent post where analogized not dressing up for church to spitting in people's faces, but I'll take your word for it.

If I was playing behind him and had to putt through his cart marks it would affect me. No one is "upset to this extent" just pointing out it's a d!ck move. Just because you 'can' doesn't mean you 'should'. Most people understand this. :dunno:

I'm pretty sure there was a recent post where analogized not dressing up for church to spitting in people's faces, but I'll take your word for it.

If I was playing behind him and had to putt through his cart marks it would affect me. No one is "upset to this extent" just pointing out it's a d!ck move. Just because you 'can' doesn't mean you 'should'. Most people understand this. :dunno:

What marks?

I've driven on, through many greens

doesn't leave marks

What marks?

doesn't leave marks

Sorry I'm with ed on this. You aren't leaving marks on there with a golf cart. Anyone who's driven on a golf course knows this. It's bad etiquette you're right but the fact that you're so outraged over it is disturbing

What marks?

doesn't leave marks

You're joking right? It's going to hammer down the grass and often damage the green itself. Had it happen to one of the greens on our course last year shortly after a fall rain. Left tracks at least half-inch deep all the way across the green.

Sorry I'm with ed on this. You aren't leaving marks on there with a golf cart. Anyone who's driven on a golf course knows this. It's bad etiquette you're right but the fact that you're so outraged over it is disturbing

Yes, I'm outraged. :rolleyes:

It's not just "bad etiquette". It's against the explicit rules at just about any course, and will probably get you thrown off any decent course.

Not sure who this is bothering all that much beyond showing another sign of what a privileged doosh our president is.

Yes, I'm outraged. :rolleyes:

It's not just "bad etiquette". It's against the explicit rules at just about any course, and will get you thrown off any decent course.

You sure seem outraged to the point of arguing over something someone did on a golf course. Face it. You hate the guy so you jump at the opportunity to show why he should be hated. Honestly not many people care or give a sh1t. You shouldn't either

You sure seem outraged to the point of arguing over something someone did on a golf course. Face it. You hate the guy so you jump at the opportunity to show why he should be hated. Honestly not many people care or give a sh1t. You shouldn't either

You sure seem outraged that people are calling something that everyone considers a d!ck move a d!ck move when the Donald does it. It's cute how you feel the need to defend him on the indefensible and completely meaningless. :thumbsup:

What marks?

doesn't leave marks

Are you serious, why would you do this?

You sure seem outraged that people are calling something that everyone considers a d!ck move a d!ck move when the Donald does it. It's cute how you feel the need to defend him on the indefensible and completely meaningless. :thumbsup:

Yawn. Whatever you say bro. Nap time

Are you serious, why would you do this?

Not paying attention. Immature. Drunk

It's been some time. A very long time.

but there was no marks left

What marks?

doesn't leave marks

You've told us a lot about you over the years, Edjr, but this is a new low. :(

You've told us a lot about you over the years, Edjr, but this is a new low. :(

:D

You CAN drive on a green without damaging it, but it's risky.

Depending on conditions, you could tear it up pretty good with one sharp turn.