Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Somebody explain Benghazi to me

With as little politics as possible. I think it's all agree that everyone on this board hates Hillary, so just set that aside and give me up with some facts huh?

I watched most of the Benghazi movie tonight. It was pretty good. But no way in hell seals and other operatives are that freaking chatty about their emotions while in the middle of freaking siege.

How the fuuck do we leave those guys without some sort of qrf? Or an x-fil plan?

Not exactly Obama's finest moment. Or Hilary. But I would have thought our military would have been in place or at least close. Were they ordered not to help out?

With as little politics as possible. I think it's all agree that everyone on this board hates Hillary, so just set that aside and give me up with some facts huh?

I watched most of the Benghazi movie tonight. It was pretty good. But no way in hell seals and other operatives are that freaking chatty about their emotions while in the middle of freaking siege.

How the fuuck do we leave those guys without some sort of qrf? Or an x-fil plan?

Not exactly Obama's finest moment. Or Hilary. But I would have thought our military would have been in place or at least close. Were they ordered not to help out?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/02/08/repost-the-benghazi-brief-with-additional-research-and-source-vetting/#more-96338

Its impossible to divide the incident from politics. Obama was playing down a riot on 9/11 at our embassy from the start. By the time it reached the point of no return, he had several strategies to explain the carnage. None of which was his failure to act.

It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.

And yet, I watch the movie about a spontaneous riot.

That is so Meta.

And yet, I watch the movie about a spontaneous riot.

That is so Meta.

That was your take away?

Jesus. Do I need to coach you motherfukers or what? we had special operators and deltas and whatnot all within a two-hour radius. Was there somebody from above that told the military to stand down? God dammit.

Seals team have complained they don't talk. The talking is just in the movie for us to know what's going on.

Seals team have complained they don't talk. The talking is just in the movie for us to know what's going on.

Yes. Same thing I heard about lone survivor. Nobody's having a debate on a mountaintop. It was up to Murphy and nobody else.

Thank you for the intelligent reply and insight.

Thank you for the intelligent reply and insight.

Wish you could supply one. :mellow: