Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Lucky Whitehead

I'm watching NFL Network and they said he was actually not the shoplifter but that the actual shoplifter, upon arrest, provided Lucky's name, date of birth, and SS #. :huh:

How the fock did he just happen to have all that info and what a d1ck that guy is. I hope Lucky kicks his ass.

More like UnLucky Whitehead.

Blackhead

or is that racist? :Mr-T:

:P

Blackhead

you beat me :D

Should have known the Cowboys are a class organization that don't tolerate sh1t like being wrongfully accused of shoplifting.

It would be funny if the dude was shoplifting Clearasil. Reenactment done by Dave Chappelle.

Name? My name's uhhhh, .....Lucky. Yeah. Lucky Whitehead.

• Like 1

The Cowboys are a joke. They look the other way on character issues when the guy is talented like a Greg Hardy and Ezekiel Elliot. Then they want to pretend that they are cutting Lucky because of character flaws when the fact was that he was borderline to make the roster. Now they can't backtrack even though he is COMPLETELY innocent.

Should have known the Cowboys are a class organization that don't tolerate sh1t like being wrongfully accused of shoplifting.

He was already gone, he's had a few issues and wasn't worth keeping anyway.

I'm sure Philly, NY or Washington will make him a star, for one game anyway.......against the Cowboys. :mad:

The Cowboys are a joke. They look the other way on character issues when the guy is talented...

Which makes them different from the other 31 teams in the league how?

The Cowboys are a joke and always will be with Jones at the helm.

Yeah. Those 3 Super Bowl rings are hilarious.

The Cowboys sent this message loud and clear yesterday....

If you're an undrafted camp-body who's underachieved while barely hanging onto a roster spot for two seasons, and with your obvious replacement recently signed, no matter what and for Heaven's sake do NOT allow your identity to be stolen by a shoplifter in Virginia.

Let this serve as a warning to all the rest of you players!

:lol:

Yeah. Those 3 Super Bowl rings are hilarious.

:pointstosky:

He's now a Jet :thumbsup:

Which makes them different from the other 31 teams in the league how?

Not many teams were willing to take on Hardy. They have drafted high talent low character guys that other teams have passed on.

Do the Jets play the Cowboys this year? I hope he makes the team (shouldn't be hard) and torches the Cowboy secondary (shouldn't be hard) if so.

Not many teams were willing to take on Hardy. They have drafted high talent low character guys that other teams have passed on.

Hardy for sure.. But to pretend all teams don't treat their players different is just flat out ignorant.. Those that can play and/or are superstars, they live by different rules.